yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve Oil new diffusion tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys. I was away for quite a while.

@ DssMaster and Pharoahman, I don't think it would be proper to name the brand here. Maybe it would just be sufficient to say that the other blend is geared towards enhancing your current signature. Hence, it enhances the effects of Evolve making it more sensual and sexual.

Comment

Has the diffusion tech been applied to all oil products? or just Evolve? sounds awesome!

Comment

Hi,
        I haven't had much luck with evolve oil.
        I've gotten laid while wearing it, but I don't credit the evolve.

I have tested a couple other mones from other vendors, as well as Xist and Taboo from XS and I have a good understanding of the dosage that works best for me.
        However, Evolve is one that I can't quite figure out.

Any recommendations about the dose?

Is 1 drop all you need?

I've tried 1 all the way up to 4.

Comment

im 30yo and i use only one drop, how old r u?
          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
          LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I am 23

Comment

I've been finding it hard to get anything out of it, either. It's hard for me to believe all the reports of it working well at 1 drop. Guess I just have to test it that way...but, now I have the spray. How many sprays would be equivalent to 1 drop, I wonder?

Comment

1 to 2 drops for me for the oil. For the spray, just 1 shot.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                  I've been finding it hard to get anything out of it, either. It's hard for me to believe all the reports of it working well at 1 drop. Guess I just have to test it that way...but, now I have the spray. How many sprays would be equivalent to 1 drop, I wonder?
                  Yeah I am kind of the same boat here. Sample of evolve spray I got worked pretty well. I ordered the Evolve oil as I generally prefer oil pheros to sprays. I've had some hits and in some situations I know my woman got hit hot and heavy by it....but it's not the killer I thought it'd be. I just ordered more evolve spray so that I can run some comparison tests in similar situations and guage the two products. Here's to science.
                  Ammo:
                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                  AD: Glace
                  Lovescent: NNPA
                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

IME, spray hits blatantly but has shorter longevity compared to the oil which lasts longer. What would I prefer? If I need to ramp things us quickly, I use the spray. For normal days, I prefer the oil as I don't usually have the chance to reapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
                      Sorry guys. I was away for quite a while.

@ DssMaster and Pharoahman, I don't think it would be proper to name the brand here. Maybe it would just be sufficient to say that the other blend is geared towards enhancing your current signature. Hence, it enhances the effects of Evolve making it more sensual and sexual.
                      Ok that sounds to me like Core. I don't think there is any problem mentioning it as there's nothing wrong in sharing what results you got that makes Evolve work even better.
                      Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                      LPMP: TLG
                      Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                      Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                      PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                      Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

I just found out something lately.
                        2 drops of Taboo oil spread out on the inner wrists and dabbed on the sides of the neck, then a spray of Evolve applied similarly on top of the Taboo oil.
                        I love it. Gets me sex at night.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
                          Harrisalexis90 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hm! I can get this because I don't really want to buy evolve oil when I have the spray Good to know I can buy a different oil to pair I was very curious about this mix I've only read about the reverse

I recently purchased Evolve oil. Le male - scent. Good scent, especially for night time. My previous purchase was XiSt-spray with Aventus scent. Amazing scent for everyday and for day and night IMO. My observation for Evolve-oil: I'm feel good, calm, confident... It's good not only for night wearing. But also for day use. Odd reactions and IOIs from female bartender about 50+. Her fingers starts trembling when I approach her to order some coffee. 2 drops Evolve oil on each sides of the neck. This is happened only with Evolve-oil for this women (three times). And Evolve hits her very fast, in seconds. Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

Comment

gosh, please do share more of your experience with evolve oil! now that you let the cat out of the bag regarding the bartender, i need to know more reactions and hit results with other females in your life
                          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I used Evolve oil for the first time. My previous experiences was with Evolve spray. Now I find that 1 drop of Evolve-oil is enough. With spray I can tolerate 2 sprays without OD, because I'm over 40. I never used Evolve spray alone, but always in combo.
                            For example:
                            Core 2sp
                            Taboo 2sp
                            Evolve 1sp
                            or
                            Xist 2sp
                            T??aboo 2sp
                            Evolve 1sp
                            or
                            Xist 2s
                            Evolve 1-2s
                            or
                            Taboo 2sprays
                            Evolve 1-2sprays.

With Taboo I had girls very younger than me. (22-26, and I was 44-45).
                            Even once in a bus with 5-10min of exposure little girl 12-14 was mesmerized (Taboo-2 , Evolve-1) and she was giggling at my jokes. She was amazed and imprinted for month or more and always was greeting me with very big smile. Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
                            Last edited by gosh; 09-19-2017, 04:31 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X