yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve Oil new diffusion tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still 1 big drop and half a drop of Evolve oil. It's the 3rd day of girl week and SO is still sweet despite the obvious discomfort.

After placing my order with the girl at McD's, I added another order, it was "(her name) to go." She got a dihl then smiled. Seemed that she didn't know how to react at the joke. Either it caught her off guard and she didn't know what to do, or she was intimidated.

Met up with a usually staid school manager. For a change, she was laughing and smiling a lot while exchanging banter with me. She only does that with people who are close to her. Her boss, the president, came in and I approached her with my hand extended for a formal handshake (our usual greeting). I was surprised when after taking my hand, she gave me a kiss (first time this happened). Everyone in the office was surprised too as she has a reputation for being a strict lady.

Comment

Hey Martian, how old are you, and where do you live? By the way, the 4-day evolve in a row where you had sex 3 days (im jealous), how old were the girls?

Comment

I got my order of Evolve oil yesterday. I will see how it works with and without Taboo spray.

Comment

I keep noticing the recent order of oils I got comes out in pretty big drops. I am wondering if the liquidity is a byproduct of this new diffusion tech. I am guessing a more liquid oil will diffuse more widely and quickly than an oil of higher viscosity.
          Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
            I keep noticing the recent order of oils I got comes out in pretty big drops. I am wondering if the liquidity is a byproduct of this new diffusion tech. I am guessing a more liquid oil will diffuse more widely and quickly than an oil of higher viscosity.

Which one did you get? I recently got a Taboo oil in the last month, and the viscosity is thicker than the Evolve I got a few months ago

Comment

The viscosity of the recent oils I acquired from thinnest to thickest:

Evolve
              Xist
              Taboo
              Cohesion
              Ascend

Bought them all at the same time as part of the Thanksgiving sale.
              Bad Wolf

Comment

They all seem thinner than the 15 month old bottle of API that I have.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

I'd have to concur. Cohesion is quite thick vs Api and Ascend and I've had my bottle of Cohesion for about a year and change.

Comment

My old bottle of API is thicker than my new bottle of Cohesion.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

Comparing the Evolve oil sample that I got before and the full bottle that I bought, both with the new diffusion tech, I think the viscosity is the same. The difference in the size of the dosage is due to the bottle type (sample bottle dropper vs 10 ml eurodropper). I still cannot perfect the dosage delivery system but I don't want to change to a regular dropper. Cohesion oil is more viscous.
                      Last edited by Martian; 12-17-2014, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I tried Evolve oil with and without Taboo spray. I put on 1 drop of Evolve oil and 1 spray of Taboo spray and I did not notice any hits. They might of been subtle hits that I could not pick up. Maybe it take a few days to notice hits.

Comment

Did you try to approach them and talk to them? What I do is that I stand around about a couple of feet away from the target for around 5 minutes for her to get a whiff of my app. After this, I approach with a smile and a simple "hi" and take it from there.

Comment

I am still having a difficult time dosing this as either a big drop comes out, or an extra drop escapes from the bottle.

Attended a party with the staff. As I was getting food, one of the girls moved forward and stood beside me very close allowing my elbow to graze her boobs. At first, I thought it was just accidental, but she didn't leave of move away so I did it 3 more times, without any negative reaction from her. Then as we were at the table, I noticed that she grazed my leg a few times.

After lunch, as we were standing around talking as a group, she would move close to me, with her shoulder touching the left part of my chest. FFB also tries to get close to me when she gets the chance. Once when I sat down, they immediately sat on either side of me.

Comment

I've been using the one huge sloppy drop that comes out with a drop of Ascend, a couple of drops of Xist, and sometimes a couple of drops of Cohesion.

After several weeks of this I am figuring I need to go back to square one and test Evolve completely on its own to see what effects may become apparent.
                              Bad Wolf

Comment

Unfortunately, I cannot use Ascend oil and Cohesion oil anymore due to the lethargy that I experience (although it is worse when I use the spray). I still have to try XiSt in oil. Evolve oil solo (or with XiSt) is gold from me. I find however that Evolve oil works extra well for me when I combo it with another product from a different vendor.

Comment

• DssMaster
                                  DssMaster commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  What is the other product's name that Evolve works extra well with for you?

I got some evolve oil in september I think and I was wondering what are the differences between this new diffusion tech version and the one I got in september.

Comment

I don't think that there's a difference. I got my first Evolve oil sample with the new diffusion tech in February (experimental at that time). So if you got yours in September, it already has the new diffusion tech.

Comment

what do you combo the evolve oil with (the other vendor)?

Comment

I finally got a positive result with 1 spray of Taboo and 1 drop of Evolve!! I was in Barnes And Noble and asked a young woman to help me find a book. She walked around the store with me until I found it. When I was reading a few pages she came up behind me and I felt her boobs on my back. She also told me she has breast implants. I would say that was an awesome hit!!!!!

Comment

Congrats rydin.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X