yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve Oil new diffusion tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve Oil new diffusion tech

Received today my order of XiSt and Taboo. Steve was again kind enough to give me a sample, this time Evolve oil with his new diffusion tech. Will test it and see how it goes. I hope I love this more than the spray (which I already love in the first place). Thanks Steve.

This will be my first time to try Evolve oil. I might have missed this in previous posts, but what's the difference between this new tech compared to the previous one? I'll be sure to give feedback on this.

Very interested to hear your thoughts on this Martian, keep us posted.

Comment

I didn't read anything about his new tech on evolve oil. I know Steve was looking to make some products hit faster yet still have longevity.

Comment

It is a handwritten note by Steve on the invoice that came with my order.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, its a very limited and special test.

• Martian
          Martian commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the trust Steve.

What a badass. Steve is evolving

Comment

Really interested to hear about this... Steve's mixes just do not do well in a weather like Canada's without cover scent at least. I feel like I should even use more measures to increase diffusion on top of using a cover scent.

Bring on the report folks!

Comment

I think the answer to this mystery is contained in this thread by Steve. https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ion-technology

Comment

My take on Evolve oil with new diffusion tech.

I need to put this down before I forget. I feel I owe Steve some feedback on the product as he gave this to me as a gift. After using it a few times, I am giving feedback not because I owe this to Steve, but because I would like to thank him for letting me use this product1 drop Evolve oil over lotion:
              Put a drop on my forearm and spread it along my neck and the other forearm. The EDT was applied in a different area. No self effects were felt. I noticed that the lotion somehow prevents the product from diffusing much, and results can be seen only in very close proximity (as in close enough to touch). I had only 1 hit with this, when the wifey woke me up before dawn for some fun time. This was about 18 hours after the application.

1 drop Evolve without lotion:General observation on Evolve oil solo:

Comment

• DssMaster
                DssMaster commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice to know that it worked so well for you

2 drops of Evolve oil...one of the girls came into my room and gave me a couple of slices of cake.

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

Evolve oil with Taboo.

After trying it out solo, I decided to start with the combos and mix Evolve oil with Taboo.

I've been having a great time with this combo. The only question is if it would be better to use 1 spray of Taboo, or 2 sprays. Here's what I found out:

1 drop of Evolve oil + 1 spray of Taboo makes you the sexy guy in the room. However, 2 sprays make you sexier. How did I gauge this? I get more kino, smiles and boobing from the girls with 2 sprays. Probably the double strength of androstenone and androstadienone in 2 sprays is responsible for this.

Self effects: I feel more upbeat with this on.

I also found out that diffusion is better if I use moisturizing soap instead of lotion. Lotion somehow traps the Evolve oil. Although it slows down the diffusion and improves the longevity of the Taboo, it's not worth it if the Evolve is not pumping out full strength. Anyway, moisturizing soap also somehow increases longevity.

My theory is that the Taboo's social/comfort/slight sexual works immediately on people while the Evolve oil starts to cook in the first couple of hours or so. Around the 4th hour onwards, the social sides of Taboo and Evolve are still there, but the sexual side of Evolve oil is starting to rear its head adding to the sexual properties of Taboo. Around the 6th hour, the sexual vibe of both products are full strength, but the socials are still there in the background to smoothen out, but not inhibit, the sexuals. Sort of like a group of singers where the first part of the song is sung by half of the group while the other half sing the backup, then they change places at the second part of the song.

Now, some of the skeptics would ask: Did it lead to sex? I would rather keep the details private, but my answer is yes, and more than once.

I don't know what new diffusion tech Steve put in Evolve oil, but it diffuses just like when I apply lotion then put on Evolve spray. Excellent!

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great reporting. Exactly what I needed to continue with the experiment

After a few days of using the new Evolve oil with Taboo, and concluding that 2 sprays of Taboo is better for me, I am now starting another combo: 1 drop of Evolve oil + 1 spray of Taboo (will build this up to 2 sprays later) + 2 sprays of XiSt. Will update you guys on the results.

Comment

• Dignify
                    Dignify commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds interesting

I don't know why, but the combination of 1 drop Evolve oil + 1 or 2 sprays Taboo + 2 sprays XiSt was not as effective for me as Evolve oil + Taboo only. I still get IOI's with the trio, but a lot less kino compared with the duo. I even notice that a couple of girls move away when I join their group. Granted, I've been using this combo only for a couple of days, but the results are the same.

It could be that XiSt somehow tempers the Evolve-Taboo combination so I don't get blatant results. On the other hand, XiSt could also be amplifying the combo and making it intimidating. I don't know which of these two would be the correct reason. All the girls are between 25 and 45.

Maybe it would be effective over a longer period of exposure (many days) with a single target? Maybe I need to expose them more to the mix to get them used to it? Any thoughts?

I will try Evolve oil + Taboo + Love Boat combo to see how this compares. As of now Evolve oil + Taboo at 1 drop + 2 sprays respectively is a blatant hit generator which evolves from a social-light sexual to highly sexual during its lifespan.

Comment

This happens to me when I use a mix too, like 2 XIST 2 Taboo 2 LB (CJ's mix). It's not that it doesn't hit, it's just that I find better results using XIST alone or with one product along with it rather than 3 and above. Lower the dosage of XiSt, it maybe that the mix was intimidating as those girls moved away. That doesn't happen usually even if you're not wearing mones all together.

Comment

My XiSt sweet spot is 2 sprays. 1 spray of XiSt doesn't work well for me, solo or in combo. It tends to make me sleepy, and 3 sprays makes me ill-tempered. CJ's mix worked good for me. Maybe it has something to do with the synergy of Evolve oil, Taboo and XiSt. I'm confused though as the Evolve spray, Taboo and XiSt combo produced good hits too. Another factor is maybe it has something to do with my body, or because I didn't use lotion with the combo on.

I'm not saying that the combo didn't work. It's just that the effects are "milder" compared to the Taboo+Evolve oil combo.

Comment

I've always heard that Xist is a boyfriend mix. It may be that your hits are milder because when a girl is looking at a man as a potential mate rather than a fuck buddy they tend to get more conservative in thought and behavior, at least the women worth having as mates do. lol

This would make the hits more mild on the surface, but stronger in a manner that shows you the ones who look at you and thing of you more than a meatsack with a dick. lol

Just my 2 cents!

Comment

True, but keep in mind that some of the girls left, as Martian mentioned. It does indicate that there is something in the mix. Again, girls don't usually do that unless they hate a guy and want to see his eyes popped out orrr they are in a rush . Maybe OD on nones made it intimidating?

P.S regarding CJ mix, it's really great and has solid fast hits, but the problem is at one spray my target kind off closes on her self and won't be as open and receptive, and when I use 2 after 2-3 hours, which is the best dosage, we both get a major headache so that's why I prefer using the rest as daily mix and this on special occasions

Comment

I don't know if it was OD on none as I frequently use Evolve (oil or spray) + Taboo. Probably the amplification properties of XiSt was the cause of that reaction. These are the same girls that I expose to mones frequently so I am able to gauge the effect of the combos somewhat accurately. For example, when I wear XYZ combo, they react this way, then after a few days I wear LMN combo, they react differently. Same people, same situations, different reactions to different combos.

By the way, I'm wearing Evolve oil+Taboo+Love Boat today as I want to test Kimba's findings that LB is a comfort blend. So far, the results are better compared to Evolve+Taboo+XiSt. I have to run this a few more days to decided whether I should stick to Evolve oil+Taboo.

I remember a few months ago when I tested XiSt+Love Boat+Taboo+Evolve spray for a number of days. It gave me beautiful results with the same girls.

Comment

• Dignify
                              Dignify commented
                              Editing a comment
                              How many sprays of each did you use? Tried Taboo + Evolve and had amazing results on Monday, thinking of adding LB to it

• Martian
                              Martian commented
                              Editing a comment
                              2 Taboo + 1 Evolve oil + 2 Love Boat

What were your results with Taboo+Evolve? I suggest you try it for a while before adding on the LB so you can juxtapose the results. It would help too if you use it around the same set of targets daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
                              What were your results with Taboo+Evolve? I suggest you try it for a while before adding on the LB so you can juxtapose the results. It would help too if you use it around the same set of targets daily.
                              Ran it a few times actually, for the effects on my target, I feel a lot of sexual tension from her side, she's receptive to flirting and flirts back and laughs while doing it (she's usually not that open to flirting, in general not only from me) it's different when it comes to self effects as anything negative I'm feeling gets amplified into a state of furious-ness, I guess. Mentioned in my journal that even the slightest annoyment would make me furious 10 mins after I spray these (2 Taboo + 1/2 evolve (1 from sample)). I tried it this Monday again, found my self to be normal though but I was feeling really happy and content pre-application. I guess it's either that or that might be my body getting used to the none level.

I tried LB + Taboo(without Evolve) today but I'll post that in my journal as it'll divert the topic for this thread a bit

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X