yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Curvy girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curvy girls?

Now I know that different types of women can be more predisposed towards certain types of mone signatures. None tends to be more effective with Latin women and older women milfs/cougars, while Rone and socials tend to be more effective with Asians and younger women.

So if race and age can effect how a woman responds to different pheromones, I would imagine in theory that women of a certain body type would likewise have similar predispositions. As things like non enhanced breast size, and hip/waist ratio are directly related to a womans natural hormone profile, it just seems to make sense.

So my question is, what individual pheromones/products are best for attracting women with big boobs?

uh.... what
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment

So what you're saying is that different races have different reactions to pheromones, and women of different body types are likewise also affected by different kinds of pheromone signatures? So far I don't really notice a difference in effects among different body weights except that the chubbier girls are more receptive to my Xist, I think? No idea if that's a thing to be honest.

Had to edit this a little bit, got kinda confused by the question.
    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I mean... I wonder if he has a point, lmao.

Comment

Lemme know if you discover which pheromone attracts then

But until then, I feel compelled to tell you that from experience, social conditions affect pheromone reactions far more strongly than genetic factors.

Societal conditioning seems to override the acceptable pheromonal reactions.

Using Ascend in India was just bad news. Couldn't get anything to work there. Except socials. And taboo every once in a while.

Comment

I am curvy and I am a sucker for DM+.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I think what mones do is to influence the brain of the target, so races and value of target will affect the way they respond. Body type? Further research is needed
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
              So what you're saying is that different races have different reactions to pheromones, and women of different body types are likewise also affected by different kinds of pheromone signatures? So far I don't really notice a difference in effects among different body weights except that the chubbier girls are more receptive to my Xist, I think? No idea if that's a thing to be honest.

Had to edit this a little bit, got kinda confused by the question.
              I may have an explanation to why heavier women may prefer Xist. One of my female friend till 20 had a very good body. She was also beautiful so all the females were nice to her and obviously all the guys were super nice to her. She saw and took everyone at their face value. She was involved in a car accident, she recovered but she put on a lot of weight, we are talking 100+ lbs over 2 years. Then she slowly started noticing that guys stopped being nice to her. Every guy that was hitting on her were purely doing it to hit on her and weren't truly attracted to her. I'm assuming heavier women may not be used to same amount of niceness as fit women are and hence they may be attracted to BF material ? Again, this is just my assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by worldpositive1 View Post

I may have an explanation to why heavier women may prefer Xist. One of my female friend till 20 had a very good body. She was also beautiful so all the females were nice to her and obviously all the guys were super nice to her. She saw and took everyone at their face value. She was involved in a car accident, she recovered but she put on a lot of weight, we are talking 100+ lbs over 2 years. Then she slowly started noticing that guys stopped being nice to her. Every guy that was hitting on her were purely doing it to hit on her and weren't truly attracted to her. I'm assuming heavier women may not be used to same amount of niceness as fit women are and hence they may be attracted to BF material ? Again, this is just my assumption.
                Yes your therory makes complete sense.

A woman's value is greatly Influnced by her looks from men. Some may disagree but looks are the #1 thing guys look for and that's a fact. Hot women get treated much different to less attractive women. For women looks =status the worse the looks the worse the status (dating wise only) so a motive of wanting to get snapped up and get out of the game makes sense.

Women do not value looks as much as men they value confidence and power over this looks can make a difference however.

However I think the OP meant curvy girls as in having large feminine physical traits not overweight women.

Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

According to a few posts on PT, curvier women are also less intimidated by high eNone mixes. Haven't tested this though.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                    According to a few posts on PT, curvier women are also less intimidated by high eNone mixes. Haven't tested this though.
                    I could believe that
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

What is the reason they assume like that ????
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

What is the reason they assume like that ????
                        probably experience. Curvy girls are more sexual I find also
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

API and XIST Tall Big girls with big boobs. Big Boob girls will be looking for someone that can protect them from all the droolers but the big girls can handle that themselves.

Stay playful, the evolutionary underpining of our attraction to big boobs is not maternal as it appears on the surface but playful. It's the first thing we learn to bounce around like a ball. Whap whap bounce jiggle giggle. Starts in infancy, Big girls like to have fun too and a lot of them like more physical past times.

Comment

Yeah, experience. I would guess that since adipose tissue is a hormone producing organ, it could possibly make certain mones more attractive.

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              adipose tissue is where pregnenolone is converted into corticosteroids, they can make you tense long term or I think calm adrenaline in the short term.

Yeah, experience. I would guess that since adipose tissue is a hormone producing organ, it could possibly make certain mones more attractive.
                            We are really digging deep here
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

based off that, some calming pheromones might work well, A1, of course, comes to mind first but there are other putative and I think the Banol in API is calming but I should check out Steves writeup first.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                API and XIST Tall Big girls with big boobs. Big Boob girls will be looking for someone that can protect them from all the droolers but the big girls can handle that themselves.

Stay playful, the evolutionary underpining of our attraction to big boobs is not maternal as it appears on the surface but playful. It's the first thing we learn to bounce around like a ball. Whap whap bounce jiggle giggle. Starts in infancy, Big girls like to have fun too and a lot of them like more physical past times.
                                What an evolution theory of big girls & boobs girls! LOL, I guess you need to postulate the theory of petite girls which mostly in Asian
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Picked that one off of a Jordan Peterson vid he was up against some feministas and that slipped out. He was exposing sexual signaling in the workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                    I am curvy and I am a sucker for DM+.
                                    Anyone know if there are any secret ingredients that would prevent a man from wearing this? On the website it just says copulins and anol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X