yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Curvy girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

Anyone know if there are any secret ingredients that would prevent a man from wearing this? On the website it just says copulins and anol.
    Isn't there even a mans DM+?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

There's no plus in the man's DM. Mans Dm is just straight cops. Alpha Androstenol in ladies cops? Ladies dm is chattier which is ok with me but Chatty doesn't go the same places as not chatty. Like Chatty doesn't lead to the bedroom often as silent tension. If the bedroom turns chatty sex gets bad. IMO.

Comment

I have read that larger women usually have more estrogen than their slimmer peers. Also, hip ratio is a function of hormones, etc.

My experience is that larger women respond to pheromones more than slimmer women. And for some reason blonde women respond more too.

I think hormones, culture, and personality all play a role in the type of response you might see. For instance, I rarely see black women hair twirl.

I believe that no matter what you wear, even if a woman feels attracted to that signature, she will still process that feeling. I had a woman sit next to me at a bar while I was wearing NPA and she kept saying out loud that she is not attracted to black men (over and over). I told her neither am I, we have something in common. So even if the blend does its job, she will still filter that experience through her process and accept or reject it in her own way.

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord1 View Post
          I have read that larger women usually have more estrogen than their slimmer peers. Also, hip ratio is a function of hormones, etc.

My experience is that larger women respond to pheromones more than slimmer women. And for some reason blonde women respond more too.

I think hormones, culture, and personality all play a role in the type of response you might see. For instance, I rarely see black women hair twirl.

I believe that no matter what you wear, even if a woman feels attracted to that signature, she will still process that feeling. I had a woman sit next to me at a bar while I was wearing NPA and she kept saying out loud that she is not attracted to black men (over and over). I told her neither am I, we have something in common. So even if the blend does its job, she will still filter that experience through her process and accept or reject it in her own way.
          This makes sense
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

But I think they have more cortisol too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X