yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Better Reset Than Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Far from a master unless you include bait... err ummm. We are all on this journey together
    Haha
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

The clear bottles looks nicer aethestically IMO
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Hey guess what Muestereate

I don't really do field reports and talk about my experiementations with different products and combos. But I have been using XiSt + Innocence at work recently. I'm loving it. I have made an order for Innocence 30ml.
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Are you encountering any problems with excess XIST? I did 2.5 -3 full drops of oil the other day with 2 full sprays innocence and became easily agitated. I usually use that 1 or 1.5. Also, The sprays of innocence were both very full sprays. none of that 1/2 spray for the first one. I had oversprayed innocence before with no problems but this XIST oil, which I haven't used a ton seems finicky.

Any similar findings or was it just me?

How are they responding to Mr Innocence, Thats so out of character for you well I take it?

Comment

I may try this out myself.
            I was planning to get Innocence for the wife, her job is tough and I wanted to make her a small bottle of a custom fragrance i made for her plus the "Get Out of Jail Free Card" v ibe i've been getting from Innocence's reviews.

Only reason I havn't done it yet is that i'm at least 300% sure that she'll use said card on me!

It would be nice to: /Spray Spray....
            "No, you do the farking dishes"
            "Umm, why do you smell like my perfume"
            "No reason, have fun!"
            Last edited by DBJ; 04-30-2019, 05:11 PM. Reason: space between the v and the ibe... wasn't trying to referance that product.
            PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
            For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            How are they responding to Mr Innocence, Thats so out of character for you well I take it?
            I have been encountering some conflicts and confrontations with some of the my peers at work at what seems to be every other week recently. I decided that I am going to change my image which is when I decided to purchase the Innocence 30ml, which I should be receiving today.

I'm confused as to how I should combo Innocence, as attraction through pheromone products is no longer my outcome.

Should I do;
            4x Innocence?
            2x Innocence + 2x LoveBoat/Connections or Bliss?

I was going to PM you personally on your advice but I might as well as you here and now, with my arsenal of products listed on my signature, what combonations of product or solo do you think would make me the most loveable/innocent/approachable person amongst my peers at work, I'm no longer seeking attraction? I think that Innocence would be on the combo or solo as it is for my new goal

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I have been encountering some conflicts and confrontations with some of the my peers at work at what seems to be every other week recently. I decided that I am going to change my image which is when I decided to purchase the Innocence 30ml, which I should be receiving today.

I'm confused as to how I should combo Innocence, as attraction through pheromone products is no longer my outcome.

Should I do;
              4x Innocence?
              2x Innocence + 2x LoveBoat/Connections or Bliss?

I was going to PM you personally on your advice but I might as well as you here and now, with my arsenal of products listed on my signature, what combonations of product or solo do you think would make me the most loveable/innocent/approachable person amongst my peers at work, I'm no longer seeking attraction? I think that Innocence would be on the combo or solo as it is for my new goal

Wouldn't recommend

It's a woman's blend.
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

It matters little if a blend is marketed for women but a bit of androsterone in xist will help hold the respect you already carry so If you don't want to combo with Xist for some reason, I'd at least look for another men's blend with a 5 mcg per spray of erone or enone. I wonder how taboo might work except it would still be attractive.

The 5 mcg of enone/erone/epirone in Xists has always seemed to say, "Hey, I've grown a little bit". It is not so much that it is unbelievable to someone that knows the real you and more in line with how a person matures over time. I think we men need that or innocence is unbelievable.

Comment

It matters little if a blend is marketed for women but a bit of androsterone in xist will help hold the respect you already carry so If you don't want to combo with Xist for some reason, I'd at least look for another men's blend with a 5 mcg per spray of erone or enone. I wonder how taboo might work except it would still be attractive.

The 5 mcg of enone/erone/epirone in Xists has always seemed to say, "Hey, I've grown a little bit". It is not so much that it is unbelievable to someone that knows the real you and more in line with how a person matures over time. I think we men need that or innocence is unbelievable.
                  To my current knowledge of pheromones and all that, this makes sense

I am going to start testing 2x Innocence + 2x XiSt at work everyday and see how it goes, I am keen to see what happens and will report back

Comment

I will be working on something similar but not for a few days. I will be starting with 1 XIST, 2, Innocence, 1 Bliss and 2 neno

The night the XIST Innocence blend really exposed itself to me I had gotten some extra innocence on my hands. I haven't duplicated the FUN we were having. If I go higher than 2 sprays innocence now, it is too much for me so I looked up the ingredients of these two to see what was the same and what was different. Innocence has Neno in it, Personally as an older guy I need to add neno regularly but regular innocence may have enough for a young guy.

The other molecule I spotted in my comparison was Androsterone sulfate. That is indeed a sparkler, I looked at Bliss and it is a primary ingredient so I am going to be adding just one spray and see if I can get the party going again. If I could make a custom blend, I think it would look like this.

XSteveO does any of this seem sensible for a custom blend? I'm having pheromone-induced visions of calling this Xist Black in a 30 ml black Xist bottle. Could it be done for no more than a ten dollar premium?

Comment

i remember hearing somewhere the neno can be tricky to combine with other molecules.

i get here the impression that its not so true.
                      also, what kind of nen0 dosing are we talking about here?

Comment

I am personally using a lot, 60 ug of oil if I'm not wearing anything else with neno in it. I have no problems with mixing it with anything so far.

Possibly the problem is at very low doses. It has two useful ranges topically but I blast right through that low range. I've decided its dependent on age but it might be age and sex. It is the primary precursor to many hormones. How old are you if I may ask? I'm using it for the fountain of youth but I OD at 100 and nobody will come within 25 feet if they can help it. 40 to 60 on thin skin near tendons. If applied on fatty tissues it can convert to corticosteroids instead of testosterone based hormones.

NuTrix regularly uses 25. I have no idea what is in one spray of innocence and would be embarrassed to hazard a guess.

Comment

I haven't begun re experimenting with Innocence again yet, but 25-30mcgs neno is my normal addition. I tend to add it when I'm looking for something to bring extra sparkle and pep to a combo. It behaves in an uplifting and magnetic way, encourages conversation and interaction consistently for me so far I've used it at 50-60mcgs but it doesn't seem to increase affects for me. I often have used half sprays quite effectively as well.
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I dialed down to 40 tonight and did well but I combined it with some LAL stuff, VooDoo and nudeAlfa, 2/1. I love it when a whole room opens up, connects and chatters.

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Instead of Pixie of Pleasantries, you are the Benefactor of Benevolence

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            OMG that's almost as Good as Wizzard of Love. Muestereate: Benefactor of Benevolence. You are a genius Nutrix, what are you wearing today?

i am 28.
                          thx for the help.

have a 25 mcg spray, i once tested it at two sprays and had a weird time.
                          so much so that i wiped out half of it.
                          but that was probably just me being paranoid.
                          i didnt notice any self effects but i never went above 50 mcg.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if 25 is all you need. When you say weird time, do you recall a bit more? People nearby seem to be able to get a whiff of it but for me I think I absorb it through the skin. It feels like it rebalances my hormones.

My "wierdest" time was when I wore 100. It was as if I had this bubble around me and it was big! Nobody would enter into it. I went to a restaurant and they seated me way in the rear against a wall with a low overhang and that bubble spread 3/4 way across the room. Only my waiter came inside the circle. He was very tall athletic black male and we chatted about his kids and some bad food I had had a couple of weeks prior.

As I got up to leave it was as if my bubble moved with me and people would follow in this apparently massive Wake of air but always at that long distance as if it was a wall. As I walked they followed and chatted giggled and were of good cheer. But they didn't want to get too close. I control the distance people approach with dose. In most situations I don't want people in my lap but I LOVE happy people at 4 or 5 feet.

Comment

I will be working on something similar but not for a few days. I will be starting with 1 XIST, 2, Innocence, 1 Bliss and 2 neno

The night the XIST Innocence blend really exposed itself to me I had gotten some extra innocence on my hands. I haven't duplicated the FUN we were having. If I go higher than 2 sprays innocence now, it is too much for me so I looked up the ingredients of these two to see what was the same and what was different. Innocence has Neno in it, Personally as an older guy I need to add neno regularly but regular innocence may have enough for a young guy.

The other molecule I spotted in my comparison was Androsterone sulfate. That is indeed a sparkler, I looked at Bliss and it is a primary ingredient so I am going to be adding just one spray and see if I can get the party going again. If I could make a custom blend, I think it would look like this.

XSteveO does any of this seem sensible for a custom blend? I'm having pheromone-induced visions of calling this Xist Black in a 30 ml black Xist bottle. Could it be done for no more than a ten dollar premium?
                              Its tough to say honestly. It wouldn't really be a custom blend by combining two or three blends. Its just what people do and I'm not really into making customs like that. To many variables to consider and I just don't have that kind of brain power. I've always found my best results come from combining like you did.

Ask for a black bottle and we'll send you one. Its not a big deal. I'd like to get rid of them

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I assumed your brainpower was INDEED that large. !! Its been two decades since I have done that kind of math but I just assumed you did it every day. That is why I described it terms it thought were familiar. Hmmmm, so it really is magic?

Comment

It does both but under the radar and under the radar is good. I think XIST, at least in a man sends a signal. look, I matured a little bit, very gently is disarms and then very gently it recalls the old, especially the old that was good and reinforces this, gently. Innocence seems to amplify the middle hump. In my short experience, xsp96 seemed to bump up the good nostalgia and comfort.

I think I would change up to socials a couple of days a week when you go out, have some fun and help him laugh here and there. Sounds like he needs that Haven right now more than a laugh but laughter is very healing.

I'm sorry you've shouldered so much of his discomfort but I think it is good that he's seeing you as his comfort instead of the source of his discomfort. Right before a lobster grows he gets very uncomfortable in his old tight skin. He retreats to a safe place to shed it until he can grow another larger, more comfortable skin. If I'm not mistaken, you remind him subconsciously that he has to grow through whatever he is going through to live up to his own standards of how he would like to provide and protect but for whatever reason can't.

I relate to this deeply and intrinsically. I've been on both sides of this situation as of late. I both have been burying myself into my loved one, but have certainly also caused her quite a bit of stress. Emotionally and with her now being pregnant; physically. I need the reset. But also have been under fire

Comment

Did I understand correctly that the RESET effect of Xist only lets you forget the negative impression?
                                    What about the positive impression we made on the woman? Do the positive impressions disappear
                                    even when we wear Xist?

Does this RESET effect from Xist only work with man / woman dynamics or also if you want to make
                                    good impression again in your professional life, job interview and among friends and want to have a
                                    second change?

Comment

We don't really forget, the mind doesn't work that way. Memories are modified and reprioritized every time we recall them. It is up to you to reinforce good ones and not reintroduce behaviors that incite fear and distrust that are the emotions at the top of the primal priority chain.

I actually stumbled on this working man to man. My friend has PTSD, He started, i reacted, then it became alpha versus alpha dogfight. He still has PTSD. I eventually distanced because the eggshells were too thin and I guess my male ego got tired of wearing a combo just for being around him but if you look at the date of the original post it worked for a couple years. He recently popped in at my mother funeral but I am the one that no longer trusts him instead of vice versa. Could I wear XIst and Innocence again? Most likely, its that good in correct proportions.

Only because of using this on men did I discover its potency on women when they stormed the male Bastille enmasse

Thanks for thread resurrection by the way. I had completely forgot about the SOB and Innocence combo buried in this thread.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X