yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Better Reset Than Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    There is no such thing as an innocent Pingu anyhow. SOB is good and sounds more like the you that you describe. I got it in fresh musk though. It worked better for me unscented but I haven't tried pepper.

I'm glad the innocence worked nice for you too. You may yet need it if you pull off some stuff like I did with SOB.
    I really do think that SOB will be very congruent with me, probably the most suitable product on PSX for someone like myself. Bad boy with a heart , lol.

Anyways... next time there is a sale, SOB Oil will be purchased. I'd love to purchase it now but SteveO mentioned that PSX products are good for 3 years and I think I have enough products already to last beyond that, I'm worried about my products effectiveness withering with age.

As for the XiSt + Innocence testing, I haven't tested it since that one time I posted about. But I will report on it the next time.
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

I really do think that SOB will be very congruent with me, probably the most suitable product on PSX for someone like myself. Bad boy with a heart , lol.

Anyways... next time there is a sale, SOB Oil will be purchased. I'd love to purchase it now but SteveO mentioned that PSX products are good for 3 years and I think I have enough products already to last beyond that, I'm worried about my products effectiveness withering with age.

As for the XiSt + Innocence testing, I haven't tested it since that one time I posted about. But I will report on it the next time.
      Most people believe the products become better with age
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

SteveO mentioned that PSX products are good for 3 years and I think I have enough products already to last beyond that, I'm worried about my products effectiveness withering with age.
        3 years is really what we are legally required to state if kept in everyday conditions. However if you keep them in a cool dry location (fridge) they'll last indefinitely. Deep freeze raw molecules.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

3 years is really what we are legally required to state if kept in everyday conditions. However if you keep them in a cool dry location (fridge) they'll last indefinitely. Deep freeze raw molecules.
          Never knew they could be refrigerated

i know a lot of people that age there pheromones as it makes them more natural and pungent legend says
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Do the Oil products, in your non-legal personal opinion, differ from the Spray products in terms of longevity when kept in storage?

I honestly might start putting my products in the fridge for storage, but I have some concerns;
            - would I need to let the bottle warm up to room temperature before I apply them? Could I just take it out of the fridge and apply it right away?
            - would the temperature change, when taking a product out of the fridge and leaving it out, then putting it back in, damage it's lifespan?

I think most of us here keep our products in shelves at room temperatures
            Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Never knew they could be refrigerated

i know a lot of people that age there pheromones as it makes them more natural and pungent legend says
              I hear about them too, but I am worried that longevity of the products get affected, for example a Spray which would normally last 8 hours, after a couple of years gets cut to 5-6 hours

The reason why I think this, is that I remember reading a report or two how the products become stronger overtime and they needed to lower the dosage to prevent an overdose.

If a product becomes stronger, that might mean that longevity gets shortened, I hope that I am making sense here

Comment

I would need one of those compact bedroom/tiny bar type fridges to store all the bottles I've got

While I don't refrigerate any, I do keep everything safely stored in a nice wood box, dark, dry and in the bedroom where it's always cooler than the rest of the house. I've had some for years, (ie LB and Cohesion in oil), that perform just as well today as they did when I purchased them. They are both over 3 years old (I have a stupid large rotation). I went phero free for a year because of being pregnant and the oils already last me so much longer. I have some from other companie's products that are older then 3 years (spray & oils). I have so many, I know plenty for years to come too
                They seem pretty robust. But I don't carry mine on me on a regular basis and they spend most of their "lives" in that cool dark box.
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep exactly how they should be stored. Guys don't do this kind of stuff though.

I keep mine room temp and always have
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Makes me wonder why other vendors use light protected bottles such as the amber and cobalt but ps uses clear
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Makes me wonder why other vendors use light protected bottles such as the amber and cobalt but ps uses clear
                    The oils used to come in dark Amber bottles. All the oils I've purchased recently have been in clear bottles. I guess I never worried because I keep them boxed but I would be curious if it matters.
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

The oils used to come in dark Amber bottles. All the oils I've purchased recently have been in clear bottles. I guess I never worried because I keep them boxed but I would be curious if it matters.
                      I just wonder because I work in healthcare and certain blood tests need to go in amber bottles and some can stay clear. Curious if pheromones are light sensitive
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

The colored bottles are nice for marketing but Steve has said over and over again that these things are stable except for some raw molecules. Still, I keep mine in a box too.

Comment

Ok cool!
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Do the Oil products, in your non-legal personal opinion, differ from the Spray products in terms of longevity when kept in storage?

I honestly might start putting my products in the fridge for storage, but I have some concerns;
                            - would I need to let the bottle warm up to room temperature before I apply them? Could I just take it out of the fridge and apply it right away?
                            - would the temperature change, when taking a product out of the fridge and leaving it out, then putting it back in, damage it's lifespan?

I think most of us here keep our products in shelves at room temperatures
                            Great questions. Tacitus from Ptalk days taught me about the fridge.
                            would I need to let the bottle warm up to room temperature before I apply them? As always give them a good shake and you should be good to go. No warmup required as the warmup would occur on the skin.
                            Could I just take it out of the fridge and apply it right away? Yes I do this often
                            would the temperature change, when taking a product out of the fridge and leaving it out, then putting it back in, damage it's lifespan? I wouldn't recommend dramatic temperature changes in any setting

Do the Oil products, in your non-legal personal opinion, differ from the Spray products in terms of longevity when kept in storage? I test a lot of different carrier oils and keep them in cold storage because of the rancidity factors: almond, jojoba the usual stuff. I'm always looking for improvements, but these oils have a shelf life of one year. DPG on the other hand will last indefinitely. As to spray vs oil I have not seen a difference.

Its always been about the molecules rather than the fixatives, but these are really great questions. I'll conduct some research, but hopefully you can too and share your insights.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Same reason that many colognes perfumes come in clear glass bottles. There are ways to protect them from UV that are industry standard. Ours is built in to Diffusion Tech. Protection Thru projection (I should TM that - LOL)

Steve O

Comment

Check out Benzophenone
                                EDIT for clarity. Not anything we use but just wanted to demonstrate the ease of finding UV protection in the cosmetic industry. No phalitates (spelling) or anything chemical like that in diffusion tech. Natural components specifically made for XS that stabilizes the molecular components while projecting their signature. I don't really want to divulge much more than that about diffusion tech, but I will say its a classy project.

Steve O

Comment

would I need to let the bottle warm up to room temperature before I apply them? As always give them a good shake and you should be good to go. No warmup required as the warmup would occur on the skin.
                                  Could I just take it out of the fridge and apply it right away? Yes I do this often
                                  would the temperature change, when taking a product out of the fridge and leaving it out, then putting it back in, damage it's lifespan? I wouldn't recommend dramatic temperature changes in any setting

Do the Oil products, in your non-legal personal opinion, differ from the Spray products in terms of longevity when kept in storage? I test a lot of different carrier oils and keep them in cold storage because of the rancidity factors: almond, jojoba the usual stuff. I'm always looking for improvements, but these oils have a shelf life of one year. DPG on the other hand will last indefinitely. As to spray vs oil I have not seen a difference.

Its always been about the molecules rather than the fixatives, but these are really great questions. I'll conduct some research, but hopefully you can too and share your insights.
                                  Awesome information you've given us Steve, I'm sure all of us here are very apprecative when you come on the forum and share your wisdom

Comment

The clear packaging is also congruent with Steve's transparencies about his products. While mystique sells also, I've always appreciated and think research benefits by transparency. Testing products blindly has been hard. I think I did well with 88 and today 87 is consistent with my last trial. Still, I hate to be one to put something in a box that is too small. And, I constantly struggle with an undefined review framework.

Comment

Always great to learn from the master.
                                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Always great to learn from the master.
                                        Far from a master unless you include bait... err ummm. We are all on this journey together

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                                          Muestereate commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          bait as in fishing, you mean. Like you are a Master Bass Baiter. Steve, I can see you on a bass boat in the South.

• XSteveO
                                          XSteveO commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I do like fishing Muestereate. I just wish there was more time in my life to do it.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X