yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Better Reset Than Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muestereate So two packages arrived from PheromoneXS today, now I have two sample bottles of Innocence in sprays

I have XiSt in Oil & Spray

How do you think I should experiement? What combo, dosage, environment, targets and hits should I look out for?
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I haven't used my XIST oil much yet so I should say to go with the spray. You can see my notes above on dose. They aren't heavy and this hits at even 10 foot maybe more. This is nice because you don't have to get super close to people you may have upset.

You work in a very social environment and you seem to get along well but even a saint can piss off a few people. Before you try this around them, I'd suggest you getting right with yourself about, "what if they start liking me again." I have one guy that I'd become more comfortable being at a distance and he started to act all nice around me and I wasn't ready for it. This is always an experiment but as far as this part, assume it's going to work.

Get within range and just carry on and you be you, smile, let Innocence's selfies mellow you out, don't fight it. You're not doing this to prove it won't work, you are here to mend some fences and you just happen to have some help with you today.

In my experience so far, these people WILL cut you a break. You may need to right some wrong or even apologize but I haven't had to yet. Usually, that is good but if they are part of the assholery, THEIR pride may be better cushioned by playing it by feel. That's kind of a normal part about fixin fences. You have to fix the part on your side at the least, don't worry about whatever they did. The innocence will make that part easier too.

Hits? It's just a sheepish look and a smile, like maybe I was wrong about you.

Comment

Looking at some notes above, I had some spillage on my hands, at least a full spray so when I walked in the room i was about 3 maybe even 4 innocence. I only had this on in the room for about 20 minutes before I noticed the od and washed my hands off. That was long enough to bomb the room the first time and probably contributed to the excess of gushing by the girls.

I don't think you have neno but it goes well with this too as far as livening up a room.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          YOu mean I wasted ALL that writing lol. Damn. I could have been playing a video game.

Muestereate I just re-read the entire thread a few times to better understand what's the purpose of XiSt + Innocence and I've just became even more confused

What is the purpose of XiSt+Innocence combination? I don't have any bad relationships or dramas with anyone in my life and I'm pretty much a fun badboy at my workplace so I'm not sure where I could apply the combo

I've had six new products from PSX arrive today so I might not be testing XiSt+Innocence right away but I will definetely report back my experience with it when I start testing it
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Perhaps... You are a saint. Are there people that have pissed you off instead. It may work on them.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I don't think you have neno but it goes well with this too as far as livening up a room.
        You're right I don't have neno

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

It's also forgiveness in a bottle for us. Ildergreier often says you can get away with murder with this one.
          Well, it is not like I would ever try to attempt a murder.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I let my bottle of Innocence run out and had the sample size, so I got a fb in my last order to see how some of these combos work for a female. Curious about the nuances. The only xs men's blends I have are Ascend, Taboo and Evolve. Not sure where men's and women's Xist differ.
            Well, at least I can mainly blame you instead of
            Ildergreier ...this time, for the purchase of something from XS
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              I let my bottle of Innocence run out and had the sample size, so I got a fb in my last order to see how some of these combos work for a female. Curious about the nuances. The only xs men's blends I have are Ascend, Taboo and Evolve. Not sure where men's and women's Xist differ.
              Well, at least I can mainly blame you instead of
              Ildergreier ...this time, for the purchase of something from XS
              for some reason the bolded line comforted me.
              happy jason paul GIF by Red Bull
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Muestereate Going to use 2x Xist Sprays + 4x Innocence (sample sprays) tonight at work,

after a few hours I will re apply them

WISH ME FOR THE BEST

Comment

ok, Personally I'm going back down to 1 spray. I did some 2's. Even a 2.5 but it started to mute the sparkle of Celebrity. XIST doesn't have that sparkle. But that said, the girls singing my name is harmony made that spill... not a total waste

If you have xsp96, a spray of that was pretty weird, I got really nostalgic when I combined that with Innocence. I would describe it as very beta but I could see it becoming romantic with some steering. I was in love with everything that crossed my mind and that includes stuff I'd already formed judgments on.

Romance always seems like misspent energies but I can see it going in a sort of Boyfriend193 mode.

Comment

Muestereate, I wholeheartedly confirm that this is a wonderful resetting combination! On a woman, anyway

Typical repeating situation that has led me to researching pheromones in the first place: my guy, who is going through the classic mid-life crisis, comes home and keeps looking for what's wrong with the surroundings that can be blamed for the misery within. My initial reactions of sympathy, consolation, cheering up, extra cuddles and caressing only seemed to aleviate the symptoms temporarily. Inside me resentment and content were growing. I can only imagine what chemical mix I was excreting..

Combo in action:

(Optional, depending on how much it would get to me) 1 spray/dab of Bliss - my "Do Not Panic" button with an almost instant effect on my adrenals and a "chill" signal to him.

2 sprays of Innocence under my chin and on wrists
                    1- to reassure myself it's not about me
                    2- to reassure him those things that look/feel out of order for him were not created by me out of spite, malevolence, disrespect, lack of love and care, etc.

1 spray of Xist/w on my neck or forehead - we both benefit from the reset. I also noticed that Xist adds depth to any blend and wisdom to my perception of any situation, i.e. ability to look at it from different unusual perspectives.

Results - signs of impending conflict subside within 15-20min after I apply the mix and casualy walk by a few times letting the molecules do the talking.. Once I feel like getting close and touching/rubbing, the Innocence on my wrists finishes the rest. If I want to have a constructive/attentive conversation at the time, I add a spray of Celebrity. A few smudges of DM+, if I want some cuddles back and a possibility of sexy time later

It's been 3 weeks since I started my experiments, we haven't had a single conflict! This combination seems to nip it in the bud for us.

I feel that I need to anesthesize myself with Bliss less and less, my fight or flight response almost doesn't get triggered these days. My partner seems to relax his grumpy cat face soon after he enters the apartment, I feel much more relaxed and loving with him and I'm loving it! Reset effects?

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thats a great report Ellie. It's so nice to see less conflict in someone's life. I'm guessing you are creating a safe haven. A man could heal in a safe place.

Thank you for your input on Fantasy! The way you describe it, it's the kind of effect I was hoping Limitless would have. It gets me in the groove in terms of focus and determination, but what I really crave is the sense of unlimited variety of possibilities and the boundless inner freedom to choose from them at whim. Innocence gives me a hint of the latter

Comment

I'm still not entirely sure how Resetting works and whether I should proceed with Xist on a regular basis or save it for special occasions to break habitual chain of reaction/associations or create new ones during pleasurable experiences.. or would that be Imprinting in the second case? Does Xist have both Resetting and Imprinting?

Comment

It does both but under the radar and under the radar is good. I think XIST, at least in a man sends a signal. look, I matured a little bit, very gently is disarms and then very gently it recalls the old, especially the old that was good and reinforces this, gently. Innocence seems to amplify the middle hump. In my short experience, xsp96 seemed to bump up the good nostalgia and comfort.

I think I would change up to socials a couple of days a week when you go out, have some fun and help him laugh here and there. Sounds like he needs that Haven right now more than a laugh but laughter is very healing.

I'm sorry you've shouldered so much of his discomfort but I think it is good that he's seeing you as his comfort instead of the source of his discomfort. Right before a lobster grows he gets very uncomfortable in his old tight skin. He retreats to a safe place to shed it until he can grow another larger, more comfortable skin. If I'm not mistaken, you remind him subconsciously that he has to grow through whatever he is going through to live up to his own standards of how he would like to provide and protect but for whatever reason can't.

Comment

• Ellie
                          Ellie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This was your 1111st post!

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          cool!!!

Muestereate, you speak wisdom and your perspective of a grown mature man is truly precious to me. The last paragraph gave me goose bumps - me subconsciously reminding him that he is not living up to his own standards - that is the essence of the conflict and the turmoil. I'm trying to create a safe haven for retreating and healing, but also a space where those standards, expectations from each other, old reaction loops from our families and past relationships get a reset too.. It is challenging, but I'm sensing that the real way out is through what may at times look like a dead end... What we both grow into after this experience is yet to be seen, I'm shooting for the next level of maturity, intimacy and happiness together and I am determined to use whatever tools come my way

I couldn't agree more about introducing social and romantic blends. I've just tried adding 1 spray of LoveBoat to 1 Xist+1 Innocence this evening, and we actually had fun (!) watching and commenting on Star Trek. Very mellow and joyous vibe! I will look more into xs96, I was under assumption it's mostly a beautifier, now I'm inspired by the possibility of creating a comforting nostalgic ambience. Thank you again!

Comment

It was always better back then As far as 96, I'm a newbie to it. I'm not sure how it works its beautifier part but I tried it because I heard it is also comforting. The nostalgia could have been triggered by me reading a history book and then bam, history is prettier and comfortable. I'm not sure how that worked but I didn't get that when I had tried it before without innocence.

You may need a prop or old pictures or something to recreate that.

Comment

Keep playing with it for sure! Xsp96 that is.
                            Yes, it can lend to bonding/crushy/romantic.
                            P86 has more beautifying potential, unless you're wearing xsp96 with a beautifier.
                            P96 can also meld a mix, kind of bring things together and amplify what you have going on. The nostalgia is some of that emotional/crushy effect. That bump up you felt in combo with Innocence was some of that amplification. When you combine xsp96 with other mixes, watch (and share) if you notice an amplification in anything as far as what your base mix is
                            While it can amplify, it also brings a warmth (those nostalgic feelings) to things as well.
                            Keep reporting!
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Time for some innocence
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

So I went ahead and tried Innocence + XiSt for that one night at work. I have always used the same combo at work beforehand.

Highlights
                                - A lot, more attention from guys and girls, all positive, even from the higher ups
                                - Didn't make me aggro, if anything, the night felt more mellow for me

I really really did, consider purchasing myself a bottle of Innocence at one point. Problem is, I have a lot of other products already and I'm still pondering with a purchase of SOB...

I've got another sample bottle of Innocence and I am keen to try the combo again on another night

Comment

There is no such thing as an innocent Pingu anyhow. SOB is good and sounds more like the you that you describe. I got it in fresh musk though. It worked better for me unscented but I haven't tried pepper.

I'm glad the innocence worked nice for you too. You may yet need it if you pull off some stuff like I did with SOB.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X