yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently I only have intuition and what it lends as I observe cards

Comment

a good book for Tarot, 78 degrees of wisdom, and the Marseille tarot; even pick up tarology by enrique enriquez, then study Carl Jung and his dream books! For the mone readers too, just use provocative amounts of Cops with P79
      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      IN my deck Justice and Strength, cards 8 and 11 are switched around. I like the idea of the temptress being involved with justice but it's so sexual. Still, the scales of justice are balanced by the sephirot of Chesed and Gevurah, mercy and strength, and I could see the temptation to be seduced either way by lust.

But in my studies, Justice is at the center of the tableu and is the pivot point of ALL the forces, vertical, horizontal and even diagonals. My school teaches that 8 and 11 being transposed was a BLIND.
      Click image for larger version Name:	tarot-tableau.jpg?w=581&h=376&zoom=2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.7 KB ID:	97008

What are your reasonings for that pick for justice? Care to expound just for conversation's sake? I realize there are different teachings.
      Oh wow sorry didn't realise you did the tarot reading for me all those months ago cause i never went back to this thread, i'm not sure about the Justice part, but i do have a lot of number 11's that always show up in my everyday life.
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Take a look at the cards on either side of number 11. On the left is the wheel, the constant movement of life and karma and the universe but just think about the movement.

Then on the right side, try to grasp the steady unmoving hanged man. 11 the judge is between them and hold movement and stability in either hand. Action or inaction? There are a ton more meanings in each of the cards than this but if you can imagine all these meanings in one hand and then all the other meanings of the hanged man you start to get an idea of the balance of the number 11 besides the obviousness of 1 balancing a 1 in the number 11 itself that keeps popping up for you.. 1 itself is a very complex number as well. When we thing of a singular thing we call it one but when we refer to a group of things we can refer that all of them in unity are one. Once again, try to imagine the singular person having the same weight of a full group of people, I am one, We are one. the ones balance. We can take it so far that the smallest particle of stardust is one, but all the particles of stardust in the universe can as a group be called the One also.

If you can follow this, then try the vertical cards north and South of 11. The emperor is order, the will outer rule, but the moon is more about dissolution, the inner rule of the creative subconscious. Looked at closer, they to balance themselves through card 11. Take a look diagonally and after that work outwards in a symmetrical fashion.

It is a certain mark of maturity to begin to incorporate and resolve opposites in our lives and in the universe. I think this is where you are at. It took me several years to sort through them and probably would have taken much longer without using card 11 as the hub of a wheel of opposing ideas I had to eventually reconcile. You are right on schedule and right where you are supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Take a look at the cards on either side of number 11. On the left is the wheel, the constant movement of life and karma and the universe but just think about the movement.

Then on the right side, try to grasp the steady unmoving hanged man. 11 the judge is between them and hold movement and stability in either hand. Action or inaction? There are a ton more meanings in each of the cards than this but if you can imagine all these meanings in one hand and then all the other meanings of the hanged man you start to get an idea of the balance of the number 11 besides the obviousness of 1 balancing a 1 in the number 11 itself that keeps popping up for you.. 1 itself is a very complex number as well. When we thing of a singular thing we call it one but when we refer to a group of things we can refer that all of them in unity are one. Once again, try to imagine the singular person having the same weight of a full group of people, I am one, We are one. the ones balance. We can take it so far that the smallest particle of stardust is one, but all the particles of stardust in the universe can as a group be called the One also.

If you can follow this, then try the vertical cards north and South of 11. The emperor is order, the will outer rule, but the moon is more about dissolution, the inner rule of the creative subconscious. Looked at closer, they to balance themselves through card 11. Take a look diagonally and after that work outwards in a symmetrical fashion.

It is a certain mark of maturity to begin to incorporate and resolve opposites in our lives and in the universe. I think this is where you are at. It took me several years to sort through them and probably would have taken much longer without using card 11 as the hub of a wheel of opposing ideas I had to eventually reconcile. You are right on schedule and right where you are supposed to be.
          You are right, after looking after my parents for a couple of weeks i gained a certain maturity that i never had before, something had made me a lot stronger than i was before.
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I'm so glad a positive came out of that, hold onto that. Try to memorize the feeling and everything it is effecting as well as you can. emotions and moods come and go and you may be able to use that on a bad day to turn it into a good one recall that memory, turn on and tune into all your sense and amply the good emotions. Pheromones might help with this kind of work and imprint this. In fact it might be nice pheromone work to see what can help us imprint good memories just in general, they are powerful tools for everybody.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X