yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What?
    You read Tarot too?

I don't read Tarot a lot these days but it comes back pretty fast because my studies were quite intense. I miss it but I got away from it when I got sick. I've got two or three shelves of books on that and related esoteric studies. I am not taught in fortune telling but more like a magical evolution of the soul and subconscious. Body too but I don't eat enough greens lol, at all.

Just before you asked this I was about to try to figure this out with the aid of tarot. Though people treated me somewhat disrespectfully today, I noticed my concentration was unwavering like the Magician. Note his left forefinger? That was me.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	649324ced2bcb177a4edb0e60f522c1e.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.3 KB ID:	96988

In this respect, it may be aptly named but I didn't see the sex part on myself or others but that's just one trip out into the wild. Fantasy reminds me more of the Empress. Ascend may be the Chariot. Perhaps I should link all the major blends sometime.

Comment

• Coconut
      Coconut commented
      Editing a comment
      can you do me a reading when you have time please?
      i tried to pm you but it doesn't work!
      off forum is okay i can send you my mail addy and we can do it off forum!

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      it has been years and I have no idea how to do one in the internet. I always had to 'connect" f2f. I'm not sure I can reach across the oceans anymore

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I don't read Tarot a lot these days but it comes back pretty fast because my studies were quite intense. I miss it but I got away from it when I got sick. I've got two or three shelves of books on that and related esoteric studies. I am not taught in fortune telling but more like a magical evolution of the soul and subconscious. Body too but I don't eat enough greens lol, at all.

Just before you asked this I was about to try to figure this out with the aid of tarot. Though people treated me somewhat disrespectfully today, I noticed my concentration was unwavering like the Magician. Note his left forefinger? That was me.
    Click image for larger version Name:	649324ced2bcb177a4edb0e60f522c1e.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.3 KB ID:	96988

In this respect, it may be aptly named but I didn't see the sex part on myself or others but that's just one trip out into the wild. Fantasy reminds me more of the Empress. Ascend may be the Chariot. Perhaps I should link all the major blends sometime.
    Yeah, that would be awesome. Temptress would be Justice.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

IN my deck Justice and Strength, cards 8 and 11 are switched around. I like the idea of the temptress being involved with justice but it's so sexual. Still, the scales of justice are balanced by the sephirot of Chesed and Gevurah, mercy and strength, and I could see the temptation to be seduced either way by lust.

But in my studies, Justice is at the center of the tableu and is the pivot point of ALL the forces, vertical, horizontal and even diagonals. My school teaches that 8 and 11 being transposed was a BLIND.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	tarot-tableau.jpg?w=581&h=376&zoom=2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.7 KB ID:	97008

What are your reasonings for that pick for justice? Care to expound just for conversation's sake? I realize there are different teachings.

Comment

So has anyone else actually used this phero. I just noticed in the store today

Comment

I have tried sex magic three times and no real hits. I tried it with XIST. Guys have been reall happy to see me and engage but I'm only getting mild acceptance from women, that could be the XIST. I'll report in this thread until I can do a more comprehensive report. this one has skewed a bit off topic to be useful for future potential purchasers.

Comment

Tried it once. Just two sprays. Didn't notice anything from anyone. It was evening and getting dark. Went to a bar for a few drinks. Nothing.

Comment

Seems like a lot of ghosting. Maybe someone should try a half spray. or a spray 1 to 1 with P96.

Comment

• DigitalMaverick
                DigitalMaverick commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll try a mix with another to see if anything changes.

Maye it needs to be used in the bedroom

Comment

• DigitalMaverick
                DigitalMaverick commented
                Editing a comment
                Or maybe used in the LaCroy method in place of NPA?

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the same thought about the bedroom

I combined a smallish spray of Sex Magic with a regular spray of evolve. Both to the chest under my shirt and a light spray of D & G Light Blue Intense. upper, middle-lower chest, not on top of each other if that makes a difference.

I was with some older married ladies all 50's and the conversation was pleasant but one lady who has been very cold and avoidant had a softer smile today, Another lady, older Hippie lady from the PNW was pleasant too and a couple more were kinda looking. No big thing but these ladies were doing a bit of preening and stretching and limbering up. They were kinda doing sexy. I think I had awoken their libidos with some SOB and API a few days earlier. I didn't want to hit them so hard two days in one week lest they get suspicious.

The self effect was light and clean and amiable and kind. The effect on them was light and clean, not heavy copulin style sexy, not slutty but sexy in lithe and svelt styles of movement. I would say I saw its effect mostly in the smoothness of their movements, a softening of their facial features and a bit of low key sexual curiosity in their eyes. Perhaps there was an overall muscle relaxation going on whereas normally all the enone in evolve would create tension. Nothing overt, like the rest of their body language, smooth.

My first sex magic hits, Now that I know what I am looking for I am curious to try this out more again.

Comment

LOL First thing I thought was an occult book from Aleister Crowley.
                : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                  LOL First thing I thought was an occult book from Aleister Crowley.
                  Ooo neat book! ????

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?

Comment

It's corrected! No more xs132 description...

https://pheromonexs.com/xs-179-male-Sex-Magic

"XS179 (Sex Magic /M)

A tendency to steer interactions towards sex. This can take the shape of continued innuendo, direct conversations, a sensual touch, body language and yep, even sex itself."

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Tigris
                        Tigris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hopefully we as a community helped catch that! Love the idea of helping!

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, this is an awesome forum to be a part of!

It's corrected! No more xs132 description...

https://pheromonexs.com/xs-179-male-Sex-Magic

"XS179 (Sex Magic /M)

A tendency to steer interactions towards sex. This can take the shape of continued innuendo, direct conversations, a sensual touch, body language and yep, even sex itself."
                      Correct me if im wrong but i always thought that was the basic idea behind pse

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Correct me if im wrong but i always thought that was the basic idea behind pse
                        Not sure how this differs from PSE. Sex Magic "reads" like it might be more stealthy? But ultimately they both lead to a similar goal...

I guess you'll have to get them both and let us all know
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Not sure how this differs from PSE. Sex Magic "reads" like it might be more stealthy? But ultimately they both lead to a similar goal...

I guess you'll have to get them both and let us all know
                          So am enquiring mind would like to know what the difference between the two"Naked Guns" is??? So there is PSE, XS179, and XS149....! Help?

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	649324ced2bcb177a4edb0e60f522c1e.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.3 KB ID:	96988

Didin't know you did readings lol!
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I have been thinking about picking it back up with all this free time.

Comment

I have been thinking about picking it back up with all this free time.
                                sounds good
                                i'm sure you'll be an expert when lockdown is over!
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I've just recently grabbed an app that teaches Tarot

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X