yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEX MAGIC, do you have it?

I believe I found someone I'd like to do sex with, and was inspired by the cross dressing ladies of xs to take a walk on the men's side. I'd like to purchase XS179 (SEX MAGIC /M)

but the product's description says

DESCRIPTION
    XS132 Happiness /Unisexy

Imagine yourself a warm sunny day at the beach, the cool water lapping at your toes as the tide gently rolls back and forth soothing your hot skin. XS132 is like a refreshing sun shower on a hot humid day. A jump in the pool after mowing the lawn. Its that ice cold drink on a hot sunny afternoon.
    Are these the same? Does anyone own this product? Does the bottle say xs132?

good morning help GIF by Satisfied Customer

grazie
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

XSteveO should take a look at this.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I believe I found someone I'd like to do sex with
      Dude, I'm dying at this. I'm totally going to use this, "I'd like to do sex with you... please"
      Image result for naomi campbell laughing gif

Btw, definitely thought this thread was going to be about something else. I got so excited.

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        lol

I was disappointed to find you weren't talking about the book, adventures in sex magick, to manifest your desires into reality

:(

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      I was disappointed to find you weren't talking about the book, adventures in sex magick, to manifest your desires into reality

I have books about sex magic!

Comment

• lafemme
        lafemme commented
        Editing a comment
        is this a connection I see? Cheerio, I think he's of the handsome variety. congratulations.

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        You guys, lol. *hides face*

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        lol!!!!!

Have you used the book? did it work?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        eternitys_child - I googled the author's name because I'm nosy and wanted to see your face... are you one of those white men I see?

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheerio , no I'm the indian guy that shows up first ???? and thanks Ildergreier !

• Cheerio
        Cheerio commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, I saw!

Its a mistake. Its not the same blend at all.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks! I just ordered a bottle.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            "to produce spiritual and magical effects through prayers or invocations agreed upon prior to the mutual orgasm of both partners ("the nuptive moment")"

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmm. Well, I guess you can pray for it, but I prefer tangible skills ^_~...

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Er, so, what is this SEX MAGIC? Really? What's the real info?
          I would like to know this too.
          Arsenal

Comment

I would for sure like to know.
            New relationship..new experiments
            If anyone has tried it please be sure to speak up.

Comment

XS179 is Sex Magic. Just got a bottle as a sample. It will be a couple days before I test it though. I'm anxious to try my API and I've just spent two days doing the funeral thing. Crispy critter tonight.

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Sex Magic, Me? Yeah..... I got it.

Comment

• lafemme
                  lafemme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  congratulations

Now to find the correct assistant before casting my spells"

Success in any case requires the adjuvancy of a superior woman. THIS IS THE LAW! A harlot or low woman is useless for all such lofty and holy purposes, and just so is a bad, impure, passion-driven apology for a man. The woman shall not be one who accepts rewards for compliance; nor a virgin; or under eighteen years of age; or another's wife; yet must be one who hath known man and who has been and still is capable of intense mental, volitional and affectional energy, combined with perfect sexive and orgasmal ability; for it requires a double crisis to succeed...
                LaFemme, if you'll keep your hands out of my pockets for 49 days we can do this.

Comment

It was theorized in some esoteric circles of magic that sex could amplify and imprint whatever you concentrated your attention on. In this way, your spells could become more effective. So basically the spell goes like this, decide what you want. say a house, then silently pray for your house and then go have simultaneous orgasms for 49 days straight.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the endorphins, oxytocin, cops and dopamine didn't indeed imprint your desires pretty deep into your subconscious but personally, I'd be thinking of something else in those 49 moments.

Actually, this is how Baseball and football came to become such big-time national sports. Men, to delay their orgasms would be thinking of baseball statistics. generations of men have thought of baseball while accidentally orgasming.

I suppose the girls have been pretending their man was actually a Studley NFL football player. By the looks of decline in baseball. My guess is more women are fantasizing about football players during sex than there are men delaying their orgasms by reciting baseball statistics. Just a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    It was theorized in some esoteric circles of magic that sex could amplify and imprint whatever you concentrated your attention on. In this way, your spells could become more effective. So basically the spell goes like this, decide what you want. say a house, then silently pray for your house and then go have simultaneous orgasms for 49 days straight.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the endorphins, oxytocin, cops and dopamine didn't indeed imprint your desires pretty deep into your subconscious but personally, I'd be thinking of something else in those 49 moments..
                    Yep, this is sex magic in a (deez) nutshell.

Comment

and baseball and football

Comment

Well I finally got around to trying this. tried two sprays at home, it stinks like toluene. Nothing stood out as far as self-effects, woke up groggy.

I tried one spray on today after wiping down yesterdays app point with a rag but no soap. Ladies barely acknowledged me. then to coffee shop and no hits, Then to the cable company store, no hits no compliance basically lying to my face. Worked for hours with a tech on phone, cognitively nothing going on though I was relatively patient. No luck back to store to pick up my old parts to reinstall. Now it's only been two hours and the guy says he can't give me back my old parts and this pheromone was no help with this guy.

Back to a couple more hours of fruitless labors and more phone tech guys. Finally gave up and insisted on a tech install.

Girls were 20'30'40's and 50's. Guys were 30's, 40's and 50's.

If I get out tomorrow I'll try two in public. If that don't work I'll light a couple of candles and read a couple of tarot cards. I can't even figure out what goal this might fit into at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

If I get out tomorrow I'll try two in public. If that don't work I'll light a couple of candles and read a couple of tarot cards. I can't even figure out what goal this might fit into at this point.
                          What?
                          You read Tarot too?

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X