yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your best hit XIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for men: when reports are made of women being more chatty and/or opening up to you about personal stuff, how do you know that this is due to women's attraction towards you? Isn't it more likely that they're just being more open with you because they feel comfortable with you? As if you're just one of the girls?

Follow up: How many men have been able to get a new woman to sleep with them using Xist only? By "new," I mean someone they had not previously had sex with. So it could be someone you just met or a girl you've had a crush on but was friend-zoned but Xist pushed you through that barrier and you were able to have sex with them only using Xist?

Comment

XIST by itself turns you into a keeper, provider and a flirt. IT opens the door out of friend zone to those you have known or a great first impression to those you meet. However, i have yet to notice women that wanted to sleep with me by itself; sure it makes them more open to you, but the real fun starts when you mix it with Evolve or SOB. During day wear you can mix it with TABOO for work, or Evolve for a casual day wear that doesn't involve work.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
        XIST by itself turns you into a keeper, provider and a flirt. IT opens the door out of friend zone to those you have known or a great first impression to those you meet. However, i have yet to notice women that wanted to sleep with me by itself; sure it makes them more open to you, but the real fun starts when you mix it with Evolve or SOB. During day wear you can mix it with TABOO for work, or Evolve for a casual day wear that doesn't involve work.
        That's odd. According to the PheromoneXS website, Xist:

"XiSt the revolutionary pheromone spray that creates a shiny new impression forcing her to take notice. It is the spark that ignites her sexual desire and only you can quench her thirst to have you. lover, her boyfriend, her husband instead of just her friend. You're "it" to her."

So your experience has been that Xist doesn't work the way it's advertised?

Recent sexual strategy theory hypothesizes that when it comes to mating strategy, women select male partners based on either genetic potential or ability to provide. Colloquially, this has come to be known as "Alpha f*cks; Beta bucks." Women are sexually aroused by and attracted to "Alpha" men for their genetic materials. Women want "Beta" men as providers to raise the woman's offspring (which often happens to be the offspring of other Alpha males).

So you're saying that Xist gives off the impression of the provider: Beta male. Yet, PheromoneXS advertises Xist as something that "ignites her sexual desire." The only conclusion that one can come to from this is that Xist does NOT work as advertised by PheromoneXS.
        Last edited by MisterY; 02-17-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterY View Post

"XiSt the revolutionary pheromone spray that creates a shiny new impression forcing her to take notice. It is the spark that ignites her sexual desire and only you can quench her thirst to have you. lover, her boyfriend, her husband instead of just her friend. You're "it" to her."

Recent sexual strategy theory hypothesizes that when it comes to mating strategy, women select male partners based on either genetic potential or ability to provide. Colloquially, this has come to be known as "Alpha f*cks; Beta bucks." Women are sexually aroused by and attracted to "Alpha" men for their genetic materials. Women want "Beta" men as providers to raise the woman's offspring (which often happens to be the offspring of other Alpha males).

So you're saying that Xist gives off the impression of the provider: Beta male. Yet, PheromoneXS advertises Xist as something that "ignites her sexual desire." The only conclusion that one can come to from this is that Xist does NOT work as advertised by PheromoneXS.
          For me anyways. Nevertheless, it is a amazing product to get you out of friend zone or to get back with a ex girlfriend. When i wear it by itself it is more "nice crushy and goody goody" so to speak.

Comment

There is so other product that i know of that turns you into a keeper and takes you out of friend zone than xist. Simply amazing.

Comment

From my understanding, to break out of friendzone, you need sexual tension. If she wants you as a lover, her boyfriend, her husband then she must feel the sexual tension. It doesn't mean she has to sleep with you right away, does she? And if she wants you to be her bf, why would she sleep with you now and lose you forever when most guys just want to have some ons. In fact, that is very true in my Asian culture so I'm not quite sure how this works out in the west.

I've read a lot of reports back at PT and if you do a little search you would know Xist was one of many PT's veteran members top blend for relationships. Maybe they had sex with someone they never had sex with.

Comment

Xist has been exalted by many on this forum and others as having a "reset" effect that breaks you out of the friendzone. Breaking out the friendzone does not necessarily mean that the girl only wants a serious relationship with you. Breaking out of the friendzone can lead to friends with benefits or just hooking up. Wanting someone as a "lover" does not necessarily mean that she wants a boyfriend where she's afraid to "lose you forever." That's a very narrow view of relationships.

The fact is that PheromoneXS advertises Xist as a product that "ignites her sexual desire." Just going by the language alone, it suggests that Xist is a product that pushes the sexual. If Xist causes a woman to have sexual feelings towards a man, it should be rather easy for that man to have sex with that woman eventually. Maybe not on the first date. Maybe not on the second date. But eventually if Xist stirs up such arousal and emotions.

Xist has been around for many years. It's considered one of the flagship products of PheromoneXS. The fact that not a single member of this forum has been able to verify that Xist has led to sex with a new person shows that Xist does not work as advertised by PheromoneXS.

Now, Xist may be great at doing other things. Maybe it's great at opening a woman by causing her to drop her guard. Maybe it's great at causing feelings of comfort. Maybe it's great when used in combination with other products to buffer some other molecules. I'm just trying to clarify what Xist does and does not do. The fact is that many new users of pheromones do not know much about these products. We come online hoping to find answers, but most of the time, we rely on what the manufacturer claims and advertises. If you look at the Xist page on PheromoneXS, it is fairly long in its description and states many things, one of which I quoted in a previous post. So I'm just saying that new pheromone users who buy Xist after looking at that page and hoping that Xist does what that page says it does will be disappointed.

Again, Xist may be great at doing other things. And that's fine. That's why I am testing out Xist. But we should be honest about the effects of Xist and generate realistic expectations.

Comment

Xist has been exalted by many on this forum and others as having a "reset" effect that breaks you out of the friendzone. Breaking out the friendzone does not necessarily mean that the girl only wants a serious relationship with you. Breaking out of the friendzone can lead to friends with benefits or just hooking up. Wanting someone as a "lover" does not necessarily mean that she wants a boyfriend where she's afraid to "lose you forever." That's a very narrow view of relationships.

The fact is that PheromoneXS advertises Xist as a product that "ignites her sexual desire." Just going by the language alone, it suggests that Xist is a product that pushes the sexual. If Xist causes a woman to have sexual feelings towards a man, it should be rather easy for that man to have sex with that woman eventually. Maybe not on the first date. Maybe not on the second date. But eventually if Xist stirs up such arousal and emotions.

Xist has been around for many years. It's considered one of the flagship products of PheromoneXS. The fact that not a single member of this forum has been able to verify that Xist has led to sex with a new person shows that Xist does not work as advertised by PheromoneXS.

Now, Xist may be great at doing other things. Maybe it's great at opening a woman by causing her to drop her guard. Maybe it's great at causing feelings of comfort. Maybe it's great when used in combination with other products to buffer some other molecules. I'm just trying to clarify what Xist does and does not do. The fact is that many new users of pheromones do not know much about these products. We come online hoping to find answers, but most of the time, we rely on what the manufacturer claims and advertises. If you look at the Xist page on PheromoneXS, it is fairly long in its description and states many things, one of which I quoted in a previous post. So I'm just saying that new pheromone users who buy Xist after looking at that page and hoping that Xist does what that page says it does will be disappointed.

Again, Xist may be great at doing other things. And that's fine. That's why I am testing out Xist. But we should be honest about the effects of Xist and generate realistic expectations.
                  Xist isn't a sexual, even SteveO advised adding Taboo for a little kick.
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Xist isn't a sexual, even SteveO advised adding Taboo for a little kick.
                    And yet, on its sales page, in its own advertised language, which I quoted in my previous post, it says that Xist "ignites her sexual desire." That language at the very least implies (if not directly states) that Xist is a sexual.

Comment

And yet, on its sales page, in its own advertised language, which I quoted in my previous post, it says that Xist "ignites her sexual desire." That language at the very least implies (if not directly states) that Xist is a sexual.
                      I've never got a sexual hit with Xist solo. It seems to be very subtle.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

I've been wearing XiSt oil for a year or so now, sometimes solo but most usually with something else: ascend spray and then either evolve or taboo to spice it up a bit. Having just spent a fortnight on a project for work, where half the team were female (about 8 of them), I wore just a drop of xist and a spray of ascend each day (there was a couple of women in their 20s I liked). Well, there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't get big smiles, gentle touches out of the blue, IOIs, invading my body space and chirpy validation-seeking from at least 3 and usually all of them - even (especially!) the married ones.
                        The young one I was interested in even came to find me most days for a cuddle - I think she was missing her Daddy lol

I think what Xist does is pre-sexual, quite subtly preparing the ground, priming women for intimacy with feelings of warmth & trust, a desire to be close, trust and fallout/imprinting - in other words 'attraction' - it plays much of the game for you, but won't score you a home run, you still have to be the one swinging the bat to do that!

I took the young one out after the project was over, added a little taboo oil for flirty fun and wham-bam, thank you ma'am... she woke me up nuzzling my neck in the exact spot I'd put the xist the night before. I'd be keen to try mixing it with something more overtly sexual but I've found evolve & SOB can sometimes intimidate young women a bit too much.

Comment

Originally posted by JGB018 View Post
                          I've been wearing XiSt oil for a year or so now, sometimes solo but most usually with something else: ascend spray and then either evolve or taboo to spice it up a bit. Having just spent a fortnight on a project for work, where half the team were female (about 8 of them), I wore just a drop of xist and a spray of ascend each day (there was a couple of women in their 20s I liked). Well, there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't get big smiles, gentle touches out of the blue, IOIs, invading my body space and chirpy validation-seeking from at least 3 and usually all of them - even (especially!) the married ones.
                          The young one I was interested in even came to find me most days for a cuddle - I think she was missing her Daddy lol

I think what Xist does is pre-sexual, quite subtly preparing the ground, priming women for intimacy with feelings of warmth & trust, a desire to be close, trust and fallout/imprinting - in other words 'attraction' - it plays much of the game for you, but won't score you a home run, you still have to be the one swinging the bat to do that!

I took the young one out after the project was over, added a little taboo oil for flirty fun and wham-bam, thank you ma'am... she woke me up nuzzling my neck in the exact spot I'd put the xist the night before. I'd be keen to try mixing it with something more overtly sexual but I've found evolve & SOB can sometimes intimidate young women a bit too much.
                          Great story shows the power of xist!
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by JGB018 View Post

Comment

#truth
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

When using combos with Xist (or any others for that matter) do you layer one on top of the other or place them on different areas?
                                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

This is the actual sales page for it.

Are you bold enough to be it?

You can see how when taken out of context and by only making certain words bold for your argument, you actually appear a bit ignorant, if not a bit deceitful. When taken in full, it clearly states that the main goal of Xist is a reset button to women friend-zoning you. Not only that, but it's not your broad definition of "lead to friends with benefits or just hooking up" as seen in the first paragraph where it mentions cheaters, being broken up and just being plain friend-zoned. There is no mention of failed hookups or friend with benefits.

You've actually removed the first half of the second paragraph too, which changes the tone completely. As Bloodburn mentioned, sexual tension is needed for someone to consider you a boyfriend/husband/lover. Now the sentence that you mentioned in bold, only implies that it is a minor sexual. The word "lover" is very clearly synonymous with "boyfriend" or "husband". If you were to see a beautiful woman who you believe would be the best girlfriend you would ever have, would you not consider that maybe you may have sexual attraction to her at some level? That is what the "spark that ignites her sexual desire" means. The implication of it being a sexual is so minor compared to the rest of the marketing that this is the most likely meaning when taken at full at a glance.

Also if I recalled correctly, every post I read from you has always been criticizing the company in some way. I hope I'm mistaken.

EDIT: Turns out I'm not mistaken, you seem to have an odd vendetta against SteveO and the company. Your posts from your PheroTruth account are clearly indicative of that. To anyone wondering, you can take a look at his messages from Pherotruth. Pretty damning I say.
                                  Last edited by Nightwing; 03-09-2019, 09:03 PM. Reason: Did some research.
                                  �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post

This is the actual sales page for it.

Are you bold enough to be it?

You can see how when taken out of context and by only making certain words bold for your argument, you actually appear a bit ignorant, if not a bit deceitful. When taken in full, it clearly states that the main goal of Xist is a reset button to women friend-zoning you. Not only that, but it's not your broad definition of "lead to friends with benefits or just hooking up" as seen in the first paragraph where it mentions cheaters, being broken up and just being plain friend-zoned. There is no mention of failed hookups or friend with benefits.

You've actually removed the first half of the second paragraph too, which changes the tone completely. As Bloodburn mentioned, sexual tension is needed for someone to consider you a boyfriend/husband/lover. Now the sentence that you mentioned in bold, only implies that it is a minor sexual. The word "lover" is very clearly synonymous with "boyfriend" or "husband". If you were to see a beautiful woman who you believe would be the best girlfriend you would ever have, would you not consider that maybe you may have sexual attraction to her at some level? That is what the "spark that ignites her sexual desire" means. The implication of it being a sexual is so minor compared to the rest of the marketing that this is the most likely meaning when taken at full at a glance.

Also if I recalled correctly, every post I read from you has always been criticizing the company in some way. I hope I'm mistaken.

EDIT: Turns out I'm not mistaken, you seem to have an odd vendetta against SteveO and the company. Your posts from your PheroTruth account are clearly indicative of that. To anyone wondering, you can take a look at his messages from Pherotruth. Pretty damning I say.

Comment

For me, i will never ever let Xist run out. It will always be in my arsenal no matter what.

It is great solo and even better mixing it with other pheromones, depending on your goals (work-mode settings/party/romantic dates/first dates/etc).

It is definitely not sexual and in my case will shine most if you can expose it on the same target for a longer period of time.

It is not a fast hitter for women that you just met but it can work wonders on your serious gf/wife.

If you ever plan to use it solo, imo Xist will work the best with someone that has been friendzoning you or someone that doesn't realize she actually already has feelings for you. Of course, it works great with someone that already has deep feelings for you such as long-term gf or wife, but as a Xist user, there will be definitely more satisfaction when you use Xist around those "potential" targets that you want to get serious with.

If your main goal is for hook up or ONS, using Xist is not very effective unless you have crazy game or you are handsome. Mixing it with sexual products will be your best bet and man do they work wonders!

Just my 2 cents.

Happy hunting boys.
                                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post

If your main goal is for hook up or ONS, using Xist is not very effective unless you have crazy game or you are handsome. Mixing it with sexual products will be your best bet and man do they work wonders!

Just my 2 cents.

Happy hunting boys.

kinda agree,
                                        on the one hand it will help you with "cold approach" because the ladys will be more receptive.
                                        on the other hand it will make hooking up harder, therefore you will need a strong player vibe.
                                        or not exactly player vibe, but you need to strongly convey that you have nothing to offer aside from amazing sex.

i also think that xist is actually pretty useful at making love.
                                        it will be counter productive to use it with FWB for obvious reasons but for sleeping with a more "serious" partner, it will be really good.
                                        her emotions will be intensified and it is also dis-inhibiting.

sorry for all the brackets, i just dont like this terms but they best convey what i mean to most people

Comment

Great way to put it fellas
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X