Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your best hit XIST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Oh yeah it's definitely a status booster
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
    Androtics: Oil: A314


    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Vicki Lee
      So I go in the McDonalds and ask the lady a question then order my food on the kiosk (Again I'm bare minimum chick, If I don't have to talk to people I won't LMAO). So not even a solid 5 minuets passed as I'm standing at the counter waiting on my food. This older white lady working behind the counter comes up to me and says, "Oh my I just love your blonde hair!" (I hope she knows it was a wig lmao) And I tell her thank you, then this other older white lady was like, "Yeah I just love it!" And then they came closer to me. The First Lady then said, "Oh my and look at her nails (they're like multi-color glitter) they're so pretty! And Oh, her skin is soooosoft!" And I was smiling hard as hell because I knew it was the pheromones! 😁 I've never had a Phero induced - as Isis calls it "gushing" reaction. I think the combo of XS86, and Xist/w hit them hard. I know when I wore XS86 solo around this older man (late 50s?) at my job his eyes were like infatuated with me. So I think the Xist/w boosted that.
      Copied From my journal. I need to go out and about and wear Xist out some more... Hmm, I just might when I hang out with bestie today.
      PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

      PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss


      LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
        Copied From my journal. I need to go out and about and wear Xist out some more... Hmm, I just might when I hang out with bestie today.
        Nice thanks Vikki. Was this the womens xist?
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
        Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
        Androtics: Oil: A314


        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Primross View Post

          Nice thanks Vikki. Was this the womens xist?
          Xist/w yes! I haven’t tried male Xist yet .
          PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

          PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss


          LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          Alkemia: Burning Roses,
          Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

          Comment


          • #25
            Nice I'm sure these hit will help the female community!
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
            Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
            Androtics: Oil: A314


            Comment


            • #26
              Same here, I have been doing the combo for the past 6 months now with way better positive results. I have been using 3 drops of xist. It has the perfect set for me. Im always looking for tips on how to use it better for the best outcomes.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by apachec25 View Post
                Same here, I have been doing the combo for the past 6 months now with way better positive results. I have been using 3 drops of xist. It has the perfect set for me. Im always looking for tips on how to use it better for the best outcomes.
                I know what you mean i love xist oil
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                Androtics: Oil: A314


                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Primross View Post

                  I know what you mean i love xist oil
                  How would you compare XiSt Oil to Sprays?

                  Also, I am pondering getting Desire Me, just because a bottle of Copulins sounds interesting to experiment with, do you have any interesting stories or self-effects with Desire Me?

                  I have Ascend with double Cops and it makes me feel awesome and super confident, but I'm not sure whether the Ascend or Cops is doing more of the self-effects part
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

                  all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by pingu View Post

                    How would you compare XiSt Oil to Sprays?

                    Also, I am pondering getting Desire Me, just because a bottle of Copulins sounds interesting to experiment with, do you have any interesting stories or self-effects with Desire Me?

                    I have Ascend with double Cops and it makes me feel awesome and super confident, but I'm not sure whether the Ascend or Cops is doing more of the self-effects part
                    ascend has trace cops/double trace. desire me is significantly stronger. anyway lets not derail the thread. for me xist works best when wearing the oil AND the spray. as you get both benefits and cant really OD easily on it. but if you can just get one this is a product i recommend in oil.
                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                    Androtics: Oil: A314


                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by Primross View Post

                      ascend has trace cops/double trace. desire me is significantly stronger. anyway lets not derail the thread. for me xist works best when wearing the oil AND the spray. as you get both benefits and cant really OD easily on it. but if you can just get one this is a product i recommend in oil.
                      sorry for de-railing the thread I am looking for another purchase and noticed that you have Desire Me in your Sig so I was just wondering what it's like
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

                      all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Originally posted by pingu View Post

                        sorry for de-railing the thread I am looking for another purchase and noticed that you have Desire Me in your Sig so I was just wondering what it's like
                        Yeah no worries pingu. I think with ascend has 1/8 of a drop of cops in it double would be a quarter in the whole bottle a drop of DM is something else
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                        Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                        Androtics: Oil: A314


                        Comment


                        • #32
                          I’m up for the Xist challenge!👊
                          Prettyrickyboi and Primross have been giving me great feedback and advice on this product so i ordered today!
                          I’m an old AD guy with about 6yrs experience with mones and this is my first PXS order so i’m completely psyched to try it out and report back!
                          Im brutally honest with no bullshit!

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
                            I’m up for the Xist challenge!👊
                            Prettyrickyboi and Primross have been giving me great feedback and advice on this product so i ordered today!
                            I’m an old AD guy with about 6yrs experience with mones and this is my first PXS order so i’m completely psyched to try it out and report back!
                            Im brutally honest with no bullshit!
                            Nice that's the only way to be. I don't over compliment the products either everything i say i believe even tho because Steve and Co are great i don't lie for them
                            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                            Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                            Androtics: Oil: A314


                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Another women's best hit experience...

                              I wore the Xist4w for 2 weeks at work when I first got it to test and had to stop because I was getting crush behavior from multiple male coworkers and bff behavior from a couple female coworkers. The crush behavior was getting too intense, even others were commenting to me about their behavior. I didn't want anyone to get themselves in trouble...
                              The max I wore over the 2 weeks was x3 sprays. All solo Xist4w.

                              For average wear now, I usually wear Xist4w in a 1:2 ratio (x1 Xist/x2 (or more) of something else. I use Xist4w for undercurrent, but this thread has inspired me to test the reverse of that and use Xist4w as the dominant blend over the others.

                              Comment


                              • somechick99
                                somechick99 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                This is great. It's cool to see the effects of Xist overtime. It's definitely one of my favorites

                              • NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes, I was expecting to have to wear it much longer before seeing such blatant reaction. Really surprised me. Staple prodcuct for sure!

                            • #35
                              I once sprayed 3x Xist at work, 2 on either side of neck and one on top of head solo. I had a great day, women falling over themselves to talk to me, laughing at jokes that weren't even funny and women elevated me to a higher status even though I didn't think xist dud that. It was a great day apart from some bloke telling me I smelled like a burning element inside a kettle and was choking around me making out I was wearing sumert weird.......but stuff him, the girls loved it! I don't know about anybody else either but I get instant hits with xist, I dint get this having to be around someone for ages for it to work.

                              Comment


                              • #36
                                Nice those are both powerful storys NuTrix andBob111 !
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                Androtics: Oil: A314


                                Comment


                                • #37
                                  day one..one spray on neck with no response from female of interest 😢

                                  Comment


                                  • eternitys_child
                                    eternitys_child commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    keep using it man, it starts to shine after the 5th exposure XD

                                • #38
                                  Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
                                  day one..one spray on neck with no response from female of interest 😢
                                  it takes time buddy its not a quick hitter
                                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                  Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                  Androtics: Oil: A314


                                  Comment


                                  • #39
                                    Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
                                    day one..one spray on neck with no response from female of interest 😢
                                    Xist is a long term exposure mix. It's working under the radar imprinting you into her subconscious mind so just wear it and forget that you're wearing it. Be yourself and do your best. She will remember these little details that you make her feel good.

                                    Comment


                                    • #40
                                      Gotcha... expected a lil more but i’ll be patient 👍

                                      Comment

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse

                                      Working...
                                      X