Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your best hit XIST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
    Gotcha... expected a lil more but i’ll be patient 👍
    Your patience will be rewarded
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
    Androtics: Oil: A314


    Comment


    • #42
      I went with 2 sprays today one on forearm and one on neck.
      A little more talkative today and good upbeat mood.
      During a work conversation she told me to “back up a little.” Not really a negative vibe from comment . May have been a little close but not out of ordinary.
      I either stink or she just felt flustered.

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
        I went with 2 sprays today one on forearm and one on neck.
        A little more talkative today and good upbeat mood.
        During a work conversation she told me to “back up a little.” Not really a negative vibe from comment . May have been a little close but not out of ordinary.
        I either stink or she just felt flustered.
        Scented or unscented? Any cover fragrance?

        Comment


        • #44
          I scented with Armani coverup

          Comment


          • #45
            unscented with Armani cover

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
              I went with 2 sprays today one on forearm and one on neck.
              A little more talkative today and good upbeat mood.
              During a work conversation she told me to “back up a little.” Not really a negative vibe from comment . May have been a little close but not out of ordinary.
              I either stink or she just felt flustered.
              Remember the mone won't do all the work. You need great game to go along with it. If you are getting to close that's bad game. (If you were interested in this chick). Remember gaming at night and day os different
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
              Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
              Androtics: Oil: A314


              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by Primross View Post

                Remember the mone won't do all the work. You need great game to go along with it. If you are getting to close that's bad game. (If you were interested in this chick). Remember gaming at night and day os different
                Yeah i get that the mone isn’t Axe body spray😂

                Today was a fun light hearted day with plenty of laughs, smiles, eye contact. There were actually times where she was drawing in closer to me to discuss paperwork that she could have went to anyone about and actually knew the answer herself.
                I was gonna bust her ass and tell her to “back up a little” like she said to me,but just enjoyed the close contact and let her take in the Xist potion 🥰😁

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by Gotttest View Post

                  Yeah i get that the mone isn’t Axe body spray😂
                  Once in a while, we get hits as if we are wearing an Axe body spray

                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

                  all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by pingu View Post

                    Once in a while, we get hits as if we are wearing an Axe body spray
                    Lol I think that's an exageration
                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                    Androtics: Oil: A314


                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by Primross View Post

                      Lol I think that's an exageration
                      Once in a while, I get hits as if I was wearing an Axe body spray

                      no b.s, once in a while

                      but, I guess any normal cologne really could make a girl turn her neck and stare at me
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

                      all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        I’m thinking my cover is wearing off before Xist.
                        I apply 2sprays of Xist, 2 sprays of Code and 2 sprays of Acqua di Gio.

                        I got the “sniff sniff” from my sister at the end of the day and a “look”🤨
                        I asked if i stunk and she didn’t say anything. Not sure if it was just a curious smell or if she didn’t say anything to be nice🙈

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
                          I’m thinking my cover is wearing off before Xist.
                          I apply 2sprays of Xist, 2 sprays of Code and 2 sprays of Acqua di Gio.

                          I got the “sniff sniff” from my sister at the end of the day and a “look”🤨
                          I asked if i stunk and she didn’t say anything. Not sure if it was just a curious smell or if she didn’t say anything to be nice🙈
                          Xist doesn't have any smell that stands out besides alcohol/chemicals though. Code and Acqua Di Gio have good longevity and 2 sprays of each at that so I doubt she could smell through the cover.

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Good to know👍👍
                            Maybe it had some affect on her but didn’t really know what to say. I mean ....it is my sister 🙄

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                              Xist doesn't have any smell that stands out besides alcohol/chemicals though. Code and Acqua Di Gio have good longevity and 2 sprays of each at that so I doubt she could smell through the cover.
                              I can smell the 'mones in the unscented version still after about 30 mins. To me it is a slight to moderate smell that needs cover. The pre-scented ADG stuff, I cannot smell the 'mones.

                              I just had a friend-zoning female around me and she was in my cloud for 4+ hrs. She would tell me if she smelled something off about my smell.
                              Last edited by Oncearound; 01-26-2019, 05:32 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Does SteveO give out samples of the oil based products?

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                                  Does SteveO give out samples of the oil based products?
                                  I heard they did but I never got them myself. Maybe because I asked for the most expensive or artisan oil blends.

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Used to not anymore
                                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                    Androtics: Oil: A314


                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Originally posted by Gotttest View Post

                                      Yeah i get that the mone isn’t Axe body spray😂

                                      Today was a fun light hearted day with plenty of laughs, smiles, eye contact. There were actually times where she was drawing in closer to me to discuss paperwork that she could have went to anyone about and actually knew the answer herself.
                                      I was gonna bust her ass and tell her to “back up a little” like she said to me,but just enjoyed the close contact and let her take in the Xist potion 🥰😁
                                      She could have been shit testing you, on the rag or many other things, don't let it sway you. Keep Xisting, make her come to you.
                                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

                                      A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                                        I heard they did but I never got them myself. Maybe because I asked for the most expensive or artisan oil blends.
                                        I was told no.
                                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

                                        A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Originally posted by manover84 View Post

                                          I was told no.
                                          I guess that's why I never got them.

                                          Comment

                                          Ad down

                                          Collapse

                                          Working...
                                          X