X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotttest View Post
    Gotcha... expected a lil more but i’ll be patient 👍
    Your patience will be rewarded
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
    Androtics: Oil: A314

Comment

I went with 2 sprays today one on forearm and one on neck.
      A little more talkative today and good upbeat mood.
      During a work conversation she told me to “back up a little.” Not really a negative vibe from comment . May have been a little close but not out of ordinary.
      I either stink or she just felt flustered.

Comment

During a work conversation she told me to “back up a little.” Not really a negative vibe from comment . May have been a little close but not out of ordinary.
        Scented or unscented? Any cover fragrance?

Comment

I scented with Armani coverup

Comment

unscented with Armani cover

Comment

Remember the mone won't do all the work. You need great game to go along with it. If you are getting to close that's bad game. (If you were interested in this chick). Remember gaming at night and day os different
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Remember the mone won't do all the work. You need great game to go along with it. If you are getting to close that's bad game. (If you were interested in this chick). Remember gaming at night and day os different
                Yeah i get that the mone isn’t Axe body spray😂

Today was a fun light hearted day with plenty of laughs, smiles, eye contact. There were actually times where she was drawing in closer to me to discuss paperwork that she could have went to anyone about and actually knew the answer herself.
                I was gonna bust her ass and tell her to “back up a little” like she said to me,but just enjoyed the close contact and let her take in the Xist potion 🥰😁

Comment

Once in a while, we get hits as if we are wearing an Axe body spray

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Once in a while, we get hits as if we are wearing an Axe body spray
                    Lol I think that's an exageration

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Lol I think that's an exageration
                      Once in a while, I get hits as if I was wearing an Axe body spray

no b.s, once in a while

but, I guess any normal cologne really could make a girl turn her neck and stare at me
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I’m thinking my cover is wearing off before Xist.
                        I apply 2sprays of Xist, 2 sprays of Code and 2 sprays of Acqua di Gio.

I got the “sniff sniff” from my sister at the end of the day and a “look”🤨
                        I asked if i stunk and she didn’t say anything. Not sure if it was just a curious smell or if she didn’t say anything to be nice🙈

Comment

I’m thinking my cover is wearing off before Xist.
                          I apply 2sprays of Xist, 2 sprays of Code and 2 sprays of Acqua di Gio.

I got the “sniff sniff” from my sister at the end of the day and a “look”🤨
                          I asked if i stunk and she didn’t say anything. Not sure if it was just a curious smell or if she didn’t say anything to be nice🙈
                          Xist doesn't have any smell that stands out besides alcohol/chemicals though. Code and Acqua Di Gio have good longevity and 2 sprays of each at that so I doubt she could smell through the cover.

Comment

Good to know👍👍
                            Maybe it had some affect on her but didn’t really know what to say. I mean ....it is my sister 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Xist doesn't have any smell that stands out besides alcohol/chemicals though. Code and Acqua Di Gio have good longevity and 2 sprays of each at that so I doubt she could smell through the cover.
                              I can smell the 'mones in the unscented version still after about 30 mins. To me it is a slight to moderate smell that needs cover. The pre-scented ADG stuff, I cannot smell the 'mones.

I just had a friend-zoning female around me and she was in my cloud for 4+ hrs. She would tell me if she smelled something off about my smell.
                              Last edited by Oncearound; 01-26-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Does SteveO give out samples of the oil based products?

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                                  Does SteveO give out samples of the oil based products?
                                  I heard they did but I never got them myself. Maybe because I asked for the most expensive or artisan oil blends.

Comment

Used to not anymore

Comment

Today was a fun light hearted day with plenty of laughs, smiles, eye contact. There were actually times where she was drawing in closer to me to discuss paperwork that she could have went to anyone about and actually knew the answer herself.
                                      I was gonna bust her ass and tell her to “back up a little” like she said to me,but just enjoyed the close contact and let her take in the Xist potion 🥰😁
                                      She could have been shit testing you, on the rag or many other things, don't let it sway you. Keep Xisting, make her come to you.
                                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I heard they did but I never got them myself. Maybe because I asked for the most expensive or artisan oil blends.
                                        I was told no.
                                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I was told no.
                                          I guess that's why I never got them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                          X