yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your best hit XIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your patience will be rewarded
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Comment

Scented or unscented? Any cover fragrance?

Comment

I scented with Armani coverup
          unscented with Armani cover
          Last edited by 2000GT; 03-05-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Remember the mone won't do all the work. You need great game to go along with it. If you are getting to close that's bad game. (If you were interested in this chick). Remember gaming at night and day os different
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Remember the mone won't do all the work. You need great game to go along with it. If you are getting to close that's bad game. (If you were interested in this chick). Remember gaming at night and day os different

Comment

Once in a while, we get hits as if we are wearing an Axe body spray

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Once in a while, we get hits as if we are wearing an Axe body spray
                  Lol I think that's an exageration
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Lol I think that's an exageration
                    Once in a while, I get hits as if I was wearing an Axe body spray

no b.s, once in a while

but, I guess any normal cologne really could make a girl turn her neck and stare at me
                    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Comment

Xist doesn't have any smell that stands out besides alcohol/chemicals though. Code and Acqua Di Gio have good longevity and 2 sprays of each at that so I doubt she could smell through the cover.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Xist doesn't have any smell that stands out besides alcohol/chemicals though. Code and Acqua Di Gio have good longevity and 2 sprays of each at that so I doubt she could smell through the cover.
                            I can smell the 'mones in the unscented version still after about 30 mins. To me it is a slight to moderate smell that needs cover. The pre-scented ADG stuff, I cannot smell the 'mones.

I just had a friend-zoning female around me and she was in my cloud for 4+ hrs. She would tell me if she smelled something off about my smell.
                            Last edited by Oncearound; 01-26-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Does SteveO give out samples of the oil based products?

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                                Does SteveO give out samples of the oil based products?
                                I heard they did but I never got them myself. Maybe because I asked for the most expensive or artisan oil blends.

Comment

Used to not anymore
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

She could have been shit testing you, on the rag or many other things, don't let it sway you. Keep Xisting, make her come to you.
                                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I heard they did but I never got them myself. Maybe because I asked for the most expensive or artisan oil blends.
                                      I was told no.
                                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I was told no.
                                        I guess that's why I never got them.

Comment

I guess that's why I never got them.
                                          Ha maybe

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X