yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by pingu View Post

Let's say that I am going out, and going to be out for only an hour, around one person (target). I want to use, XiSt in this case, doesn't matter what product.

Even though a XiSt Spray has a faster hit, I should STILL go with an Oil despite the unneeded longevity, because it going to cut deeper into the target?
    If you have both then go with both spray will be a hard hit at the begging while the oil is ramping up.

Leave a comment:

• pingu
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

How long with the target? Anything over 30 mins go with oils. Under that a spray
    Let's say that I am going out, and going to be out for only an hour, around one person (target). I want to use, XiSt in this case, doesn't matter what product.

Even though a XiSt Spray has a faster hit, I should STILL go with an Oil despite the unneeded longevity, because in this scenario it is going to cut deeper into the target?

In the past, I have always used to gauge whether I should use an Oil or Spray based on how long I want it to be working for, not based on how long the targets are exposed to the products, in other words
    - Less than 6 hrs = Spray
    - More than 6 hrs = Oil

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

By impact is stronger... in car analogy, would you say that

Sprays have a higher acceleration but lower top speed than Oil?
    & Oils have a lower acceleration but higher top speed than Sprays?

How significant are the acceleration and top speed differences would you say is between Sprays and Oils?
    Let's assume an indoor environment of 80*F and the target is 3-4 feet away
    How long with the target? Anything over 30 mins go with oils. Under that a spray

Leave a comment:

• pingu
    replied
    Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

With the exception of Domination, sprays. With oils I would say its approximately the same just reduced by 1/2 the radius, but the impact is stronger.
    By impact is stronger... in car analogy, would you say that

Sprays have a higher acceleration but lower top speed than Oil?
    & Oils have a lower acceleration but higher top speed than Sprays?

How significant are the acceleration and top speed differences would you say is between Sprays and Oils?
    Let's assume an indoor environment of 80*F and the target is 3-4 feet away

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    And also the speed is a lot slower to hit with an oil

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied

Have your experience with these products and their range been with Oils or Sprays?
    With the exception of Domination, sprays. With oils I would say its approximately the same just reduced by 1/2 the radius, but the impact is stronger.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I like Parfum extrait the best. Some fragrance I only need 1 spray and it stays whole day with good projection and sillage.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    true but im a sucker for sillage

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    That's why I go for the edps

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    That's why I go for the edps

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

depedns i usually own 2 products at a time. the 2 i have right now are new to me. i cylcle them if i get bored of them of find a better replacement
    I see. We can discuss more on fragrance in my SOTD thread.

Fragrance plays a huge role in helping diffusion of our pheros so any members reading this thread might be interested in that thread as well.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Do you still buy the same product again though?
    depedns i usually own 2 products at a time. the 2 i have right now are new to me. i cylcle them if i get bored of them of find a better replacement

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

mine commonly last about 3-5 months
    Do you still buy the same product again though?

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

It's ok to get decants if you can finish the bottle in 6 months. Maybe up to a year for some fragrance.
    mine commonly last about 3-5 months

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

possibly i'm no scientist but i love my decants and they last a long time.
    It's ok to get decants if you can finish the bottle in 6 months. Maybe up to a year for some fragrance.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    possibly i'm no scientist but i love my decants and they last a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Well actually i find the opposite to be true. Unless you spend a small fortune on a retailers bottle then the only way to know you are getting a legit purchase and not a knock off is get a decant online. I have never had a decant that's a dud. The sellers already make enough profit to consider selling fakes

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Well actually i find the opposite to be true. Unless you spend a small fortune on a retailers bottle then the only way to know you are getting a legit purchase and not a knock off is get a decant online. I have never had a decant that's a dud. The sellers already make enough profit to consider selling fakes

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Depends for me a whole bottle is a waste especially on a edp. I have a few 30ml decants that i will have for at least a year and after that the scent isn't as good anyway. I see what you mean it is better value but for me its not worth it i would rather get the decant as its better for me

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Decant is only good when you want to sample or test the scent. It's better off paying for a full bottle of designer fragrance than buying decant of a niche house and end up paying more than a full bottle of any.
    Depends for me a whole bottle is a waste especially on a edp. I have a few 30ml decants that i will have for at least a year and after that the scent isn't as good anyway. I see what you mean it is better value but for me its not worth it i would rather get the decant as its better for me

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X