yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playboy
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, and i suggest to first add your fragrance oil to dpg in ratio of 1 parts fragrance to 2 parts dpg. Now u have 3 ml of fragrance in dpg which u can add safely to oil or spray pheros.

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    sylvamber is awesome

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    I do have several fragrance oils along with at least 3 perfected and good fragrances. all well constructed from base to top notes.my question is about adding my own fragrance to a bottle of mones.

• Playboy
    replied
    Oh my bad, just checked their site. 35 %, nice.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Playboy View Post

Yeah, decanting and testing first would probably be a good idea, note to self.

I have noticed the Cinis labs iso e super type clone they offer. Always wondered if it would perform better than all the Ebay molecule 1 clones out there, as it is formulated by a professional. I think the concentration was 15 % or so, and i think it contains more than just plain perfumers alchohol and iso e super.

I read that most reports says dabbing is more blatant sexually and adding cologne takes off its edge or omphh with regards to nnpa. Do u find this to be true in your case.

4 to 5 metres, damn, thats good shit.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    Yeah, decanting and testing first would probably be a good idea, note to self.

I have noticed the Cinis labs iso e super type clone they offer. Always wondered if it would perform better than all the Ebay molecule 1 clones out there, as it is formulated by a professional. I think the concentration was 15 % or so, and i think it contains more than just plain perfumers alchohol and iso e super.

I read that most reports says dabbing is more blatant sexually and adding cologne takes off its edge or omphh with regards to nnpa. Do u find this to be true in your case.

4 to 5 metres, damn, thats good shit.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Haha, must be my psychic powers. Thanks for the confirmation, always want to add iso e super to mixes directly, but afraid it will destroy the molecules of the mones. But Apex scents and Alpha Q etc contains them, so i guess your answer confirms that adding iso e super to pheromones wont harm your mixes.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    Haha, must be my psychic powers. Thanks for the confirmation, always want to add iso e super to mixes directly, but afraid it will destroy the molecules of the mones. But Apex scents and Alpha Q etc contains them, so i guess your answer confirms that adding iso e super to pheromones wont harm your mixes.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Bloodburn, just curious, have u ever used Sylvamber instead of Iso e Super, and if so, which do u find have a better diffusion.

Have any of your oil mixes or alchohol mixes in which you added Iso e Super, changed or deteriorate in any way.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    Originally posted by cbrn View Post
    Bloodburn I have actually been learning to make my own custom fragrances for the last few months and using them over top of my mones with great success. I always use a small amount of dipropylene glycol before diluting with perfumers alcohol anyway. I was wondering if adding dpg to the finished fragrance oil and adding it to my mones was possible recently. any other tips?
    From my experience, why not buy several Fragrance oils and Dpg, then mix up your base-middle-top notes with your own formula, and make your own fragrance. U then add that fragrance to a dpg in the ratio of 1 parts fragrance and 2 parts dpg (eg. 1ml of fragrance added to 2ml of dpg). Then, u add this to your unscented oil or spray mixes.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I personally mix Iso-E super in some oil mixes that I have. I believe the range that these mixes hit is farther, maybe at least 1 meter more. There are quite a lot of perfume when you look at the base note ingredients and they contain Ambroxan such as Dior Sauvage that has long reach.
    Bloodburn, just curious, have u ever used Sylvamber instead of Iso e Super, and if so, which do u find have a better diffusion.

Have any of your oil mixes or alchohol mixes in which you added Iso e Super, changed or deteriorate in any way.

Leave a comment:

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    if that is the case they did not use enough alcohol. pxs products use enough in their sprays.

• Muestereate
    replied
    The height of the ceiling has an effect too. The energy of our body heat is dispersed with the pheromones and the energy will do work. If it expends it in going skyward range is a lot less than if it goes sideways. In the winter cold walls and windows seem to limit range too. A warm wall should push pheromones out but a cold window tonight kinda stopped things dead.

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    Range is a complex thing because of body movement, application point, airflow, pheromones in use, clothes you're wearing, what you cover the pheromones with fragrance wise, air temp, etc. If you apply your pheromones in the hair on top of your head, you'll get a different range than if you put them on your chest under your clothes for the same mix.

For application point, I have found that maximum range can be achieved by applying to the backs of hands and the top/bottom of forearms, which should be uncovered, and then applying some to the top of the head (whether bald or have hair).

If you cover with a fragrance, the more long lasting the fragrance, the more you should use the pheromones to cover the fragrance application point so the cover fragrance isn't holding the pheromones on your skin.

Obviously, range will be better if you are not covering your mones with clothes.

We already know that heat leads to more dispersion, so hot days will tend to get more range in my experience than cool days or cold days.

Less air flow produces a better range than more if you stay in one spot for long enough, with the exception of being downwind of the wearer on a day when the wind or airflow is low to moderate in speed.

Body movement will extend range indoors if you move around in a small area, as that will eventually create a bigger bubble of mones within that area. Moving too quickly, too far, or not staying in one place for long enough kind of defeats the point.

The general rule of thumb is, more molecules applied = more range. But then you have to consider the weight of those molecules, how much they tend to stick to the skin, etc.

I think generally speaking, there are simply too many variables to consider to make a list of "which products have what range" an accurate thing to do.

On average, though, with PXS mones I get an easy 6 to 10 feet under most circumstances. Mixes with lots of sprays (Crazy Teen Mix, for example) get about 1.5x range or more for me.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    While replying in the coffee shop thread a few pieces of new knowledge fell together on this range thing. Typically the terms, diffusion, dispersion, and sillage come onto play. I'll call it plume or plume versus tophat.

A plume is a column of smoke. At the bottom of a plume is a heat source, that's us. The plume has many characteristics I still need to research but one is velocity. Another important characteristic is the weight of the molecules.

Plumes go straight up so help us little on range. A variance off of a straight vertical column would be turbulence This is an effect called an eddy. These are little wisps of smoke.

A top hat is when a plume hits a ceiling or an inversion layer of cooler air. When a plume tophats, it turns the vertical energy into horizontal energy and we get, range.

Fog is similar to smoke but is water vapor instead of particles. In pheromone use, we will have to take both into consideration.

Work in this area has advanced rapidly with graphics cards being called on to do particle physics simulations. Where there's games, there's explosions, and where there are explosions, there is smoke. The work up to this point was only financed by chemical spill research. Supercomputers simulate water vapors for cloud and weather sims but it may be possible to find some open source particle rendering sims. So far What I've found is renting supercomputer time in the cloud. Since my computer blows up things all the time, I'm guessing there's a way to render plumes locally instead of renting the cloud. Boy, i wish I knew autocad.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    MaliciousIntent Very nice observation. Thanks for the list.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    cbrn Not in case of Pheromone Treasure's mixes. I have them in vanilla scent and I have to shake it well every time before use because the oil is separated from the alcohol and they're all in 30ml. Even Thefragranceshop recommended to me not to mix theirs in perfumer alcohol because it might not mix well.

PXS spray mixes have DPG in them so that would be my guess that fragrance oil is mixed evenly.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    very interesting list, thanks Gives me something to compare to. Makes me rethink a couple that aren't good for me as Just having misjudged the distance thing.

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    Think of it this way... how far away can you smell a musty person? Different blends move around and diffuse differently. I'd say most the product here have a five foot range when applied at 2-4 doses. I'd rank distance of the products I've tried as thus.
    1. Bliss
    2. Xist
    3. Celebrity
    4. S.O.B.
    5. Domination
    6. Ascend
    7. Odyssey
    8. Taboo
    9. Evolve
    10. Cohesion
    11. Essentials
    12. Love Boat
    13. Thinker
    14. Boyfriend
    1-7 is about five to six feet effective, people will walk into the bubble if you have been there for about 3 mins with no air flow, and walk back as if by compulsion in some cases, and interact with you. Think of a loud cologne. 8-10 I'd say two to four feet, a medium cologne. 11-14 I'd say conversation distance, leaning over a two seat table with no airflow. Think a loud deodorant.

These are just my experiences.

Leave a comment:

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    generally if you add the fragrance oil to a bottle of spray there is enough perfumers alcohol for it be broken down and mix evenly.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X