yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

depedns i usually own 2 products at a time. the 2 i have right now are new to me. i cylcle them if i get bored of them of find a better replacement
    I see. We can discuss more on fragrance in my SOTD thread.

Fragrance plays a huge role in helping diffusion of our pheros so any members reading this thread might be interested in that thread as well.

Comment

That's why I go for the edps
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

That's why I go for the edps

Comment

true but im a sucker for sillage
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I like Parfum extrait the best. Some fragrance I only need 1 spray and it stays whole day with good projection and sillage.

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

Have your experience with these products and their range been with Oils or Sprays?
              With the exception of Domination, sprays. With oils I would say its approximately the same just reduced by 1/2 the radius, but the impact is stronger.

Comment

And also the speed is a lot slower to hit with an oil
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

With the exception of Domination, sprays. With oils I would say its approximately the same just reduced by 1/2 the radius, but the impact is stronger.
                  By impact is stronger... in car analogy, would you say that

Sprays have a higher acceleration but lower top speed than Oil?
                  & Oils have a lower acceleration but higher top speed than Sprays?

How significant are the acceleration and top speed differences would you say is between Sprays and Oils?
                  Let's assume an indoor environment of 80*F and the target is 3-4 feet away
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

By impact is stronger... in car analogy, would you say that

Sprays have a higher acceleration but lower top speed than Oil?
                    & Oils have a lower acceleration but higher top speed than Sprays?

How significant are the acceleration and top speed differences would you say is between Sprays and Oils?
                    Let's assume an indoor environment of 80*F and the target is 3-4 feet away
                    How long with the target? Anything over 30 mins go with oils. Under that a spray
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

How long with the target? Anything over 30 mins go with oils. Under that a spray
                      Let's say that I am going out, and going to be out for only an hour, around one person (target). I want to use, XiSt in this case, doesn't matter what product.

Even though a XiSt Spray has a faster hit, I should STILL go with an Oil despite the unneeded longevity, because in this scenario it is going to cut deeper into the target?

In the past, I have always used to gauge whether I should use an Oil or Spray based on how long I want it to be working for, not based on how long the targets are exposed to the products, in other words
                      - Less than 6 hrs = Spray
                      - More than 6 hrs = Oil
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Let's say that I am going out, and going to be out for only an hour, around one person (target). I want to use, XiSt in this case, doesn't matter what product.

Even though a XiSt Spray has a faster hit, I should STILL go with an Oil despite the unneeded longevity, because it going to cut deeper into the target?
                        If you have both then go with both spray will be a hard hit at the begging while the oil is ramping up.
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X