yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding My Masculinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Good question, but it's probably been explored on Off-Broadway by some other superb Shakespearean writer.
    Hmm, New Age Shakespear, I'm sure your right.
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Comment

Interesting fact. I grew up in the same town as Shakespeare..
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

competition, time for some Ascend, Thinker or Fantasy

Comment

competition, time for some Ascend, Thinker or Fantasy
            Domination oil + Dominant Ascend + XSR37
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Domination oil + Dominant Ascend + XSR37
              That's quite the dominating mix
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

That's quite the dominating mix
                He said for competition....I would think if you showed up wearing that combo they would just say "You win" I'm thinking it would be the Darth Vader vibe

Comment

He said for competition....I would think if you showed up wearing that combo they would just say "You win" I'm thinking it would be the Darth Vader vibe
                  Yea I see what you mean
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Dominant Ascend may very well be great for competition. I have a friend that real competitive on the fields at whatever he does. I asked him how he does it, he's small. He goes at them real hard until they are scared of him then he is able to do what he's trying to do while people move out of his way. Or something like that. There are competitions where having friendships afterward is not necessary or recommended. Interteam versus intrateam ideas.

Funny thing is this aggressive rude short guy is likable, he holds no grudges. If you get in his way again, he just goes at you again, a few minutes later he's playin normal, rinse and repeat. I guess he values the value in sportsmanship that holds no grudges. He just got back from Peru sick from drinking the water. Maybe I should give him a call and kick him while I Have a chance and he's down. lol

Comment

Dominant Ascend may very well be great for competition. I have a friend that real competitive on the fields at whatever he does. I asked him how he does it, he's small. He goes at them real hard until they are scared of him then he is able to do what he's trying to do while people move out of his way. Or something like that. There are competitions where having friendships afterward is not necessary or recommended. Interteam versus intrateam ideas.

Funny thing is this aggressive rude short guy is likable, he holds no grudges. If you get in his way again, he just goes at you again, a few minutes later he's playin normal, rinse and repeat. I guess he values the value in sportsmanship that holds no grudges. He just got back from Peru sick from drinking the water. Maybe I should give him a call and kick him while I Have a chance and he's down. lol
                      Sounds like a good wingman I need one of those
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Sounds like a good wingman I need one of those
                        Same here. My best friend in college always went for the "Girl Next Door" types or what I called the fat friends, while I always liked the "Airbrushed Model" types what he called the crack addicts. So he would always open the less attractive friend (from my perspective) and he would feel like I was getting the shaft going after the other one. So it really worked out. Once I graduated I tried out a couple other wingmen, but most of them are more of a hindrance than an ally.

So I hunted alone, which is tougher because you always have that cock-blocking friend of hers that wants to ruin her sex life because she doesn't have one. *Sigh* I guess that's the good part of Day Game, less targets but no cock-blocker! I've only done limited Day Game bookstores and airports mostly.

Comment

Same here. My best friend in college always went for the "Girl Next Door" types or what I called the fat friends, while I always liked the "Airbrushed Model" types what he called the crack addicts. So he would always open the less attractive friend (from my perspective) and he would feel like I was getting the shaft going after the other one. So it really worked out. Once I graduated I tried out a couple other wingmen, but most of them are more of a hindrance than an ally.

So I hunted alone, which is tougher because you always have that cock-blocking friend of hers that wants to ruin her sex life because she doesn't have one. *Sigh* I guess that's the good part of Day Game, less targets but no cock-blocker! I've only done limited Day Game bookstores and airports mostly.
                          Yeah daygame is unreal! But yeah night game alone can be tough
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Used Ascend on Sunday. Two sprays - one behind each ear. If there was anything for me to notice, it's that I felt a bit ignored by my co-workers. They are all older than me.

No mones on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, I had one spray of Xist behind each ear and went to lectures. I felt ignored by the younger ladies, or more like they avoided me. However, later in the day, I noticed older ladies (40's) gave me broad smiles and were cheerful. This is more difficult to experiment with than I thought it would be. I saw little or no response on one spray and decided to increase it to two which now seems like an overdose. I'm not complaining though - it's a journey.

Noob question, please. How do I know if I've overdosed on mones or if I've underdosed?

Also, do I need to use another fragrance on mones with cover scents? My Ascend has Acqua Di Gio as a cover scent but I think the strength of the fragrance diminishes as the day progresses leaving just the scent of the mone.

Comment

Interesting fact. I grew up in the same town as Shakespeare..
                              Interesting fact. I worked in Shakespeare's town this summer. Nice town.

Comment

But Batigoal . Who took your masculinity from you in the first place, sine you are actually searching for it?
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  But Batigoal . Who took your masculinity from you in the first place, sine you are actually searching for it?
                                  Men can lose it themselves. I've seen real men turn into little bitches because of a girl.
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Men can lose it themselves. I've seen real men turn into little bitches because of a girl.
                                    Don't blame the women.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Don't blame the women.
                                      "Men can lose it themselves. I've seen real men turn into little bitches because of a girl"

Perhaps re-read my post...
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

"Men can lose it themselves. I've seen real men turn into little bitches because of a girl"

Perhaps re-read my post...
                                        No need for you to even mentioned the girl.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

No need for you to even mentioned the girl.
                                          I was saying what i have seen I in my experience I'm very confused at your issue.

I'm saying i have seen men transform themselves into really strong alpha men into little betas after being in a relationship. This was the OP's issue.
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X