yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ordering ascend and not sure which to choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering ascend and not sure which to choose

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a bottle of ascend.

In my choices I can choose "ascend" or "ascend -cops"

Which one is which? Is "ascend" the option with cops and "ascend -cops" is ascend without the cops? Or is "ascend-cops" signifying the option to include cops?

Ascend -cops is without.

Comment

Much appreciated!

Comment

Apparently the cops are only trace amounts in ascend
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Have you used cops before? They can be polarizing.

Comment

I have used my Ascend sampler which has cops and I love it Whenever I wear it I am able to act confidently and project an aura of authority. Though not sexual, I get a lot of hits from women wearing this. Behaviors such as a approval seeking, hanging on my every word, easily commandable, etc., I get the most hits from college age Asian girls. Though, I am in the bay area and most of the women are Asian girls here so there is that.

Comment

Nice i got the same selfies
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Scottie attributes a lot of his raises to this blend. He's got a woman in charge of him. I haven't noticed a lot of status with guys, it's mostly self-effect, A handful of ladies seemed to not be worthy and it pissed them off a tad. Cocky shit testing but it has enough that the shit tests with this didn't phase me.

Fantastic product. I actually save it because it is so good but I don't use it for ladies anymore. Just when I want to master mind. I'd like to try this with Thinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Scottie attributes a lot of his raises to this blend. He's got a woman in charge of him. I haven't noticed a lot of status with guys, it's mostly self-effect, A handful of ladies seemed to not be worthy and it pissed them off a tad. Cocky shit testing but it has enough that the shit tests with this didn't phase me.

Fantastic product. I actually save it because it is so good but I don't use it for ladies anymore. Just when I want to master mind. I'd like to try this with Thinker.
                  Interesting, I rarely get shit tested. I also get tons of respect from guys. Yes my boss is female but the big raise I got last year came down from her boss who is male. Some of the smaller ones did too.

I know that reaction from women perceiving you as stuck up. It can be pretty common with status blends. This is one of the reasons why it's important to open. That goes for men and women.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Interesting, I rarely get shit tested. I also get tons of respect from guys. Yes my boss is female but the big raise I got last year came down from her boss who is male. Some of the smaller ones did too.

I know that reaction from women perceiving you as stuck up. It can be pretty common with status blends. This is one of the reasons why it's important to open. That goes for men and women.
                    I think it depends on the superior. Mine seems to view me as a threat when I wear ascend but this is likely a isolated case
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I think it depends on the superior. Mine seems to view me as a threat when I wear ascend but this is likely a isolated case
                      Thats not really surprising. Male employees don't last long at my job. I think in a case like yours that if you were make an ally out of him things could work in your favor. You know just let him know you got his back. If you steer I correctly you could turn into his right man. The strong capable leader that he can depend on. Ascend says that too. This could benefit you in several ways. Increased pay, more authority/power, special provileges, exemption from certain tasks.

Comment

Thats not really surprising. Male employees don't last long at my job. I think in a case like yours that if you were make an ally out of him things could work in your favor. You know just let him know you got his back. If you steer I correctly you could turn into his right man. The strong capable leader that he can depend on. Ascend says that too. This could benefit you in several ways. Increased pay, more authority/power, special provileges, exemption from certain tasks.
                        Good advice Scottie but I'm a prideful bastard. To prideful for my own good. I'll keep it in mind
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Good advice Scottie but I'm a prideful bastard. To prideful for my own good. I'll keep it in mind
                          I feel ya brother.

Comment

Primross A wise man once said don't let your ego get in the way of your success.

Comment

Primross A wise man once said don't let your ego get in the way of your success.
                              Yeah i know and i work on it but sometimes i can't help myself
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Yeah i know and i work on it but sometimes i can't help myself
                                Trust me, I understand.

Comment

You should never be better than the boss. If you are, hide it or use it to help him get promoted. Ego's been tougher to deal with since I started using Alpha blends.

This is a very interesting Book. Just the preface is very powerful. https://www.amazon.com/48-Laws-Power.../dp/0140280197

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    You should never be better than the boss. If you are, hide it or use it to help him get promoted. Ego's been tougher to deal with since I started using Alpha blends.

This is a very interesting Book. Just the preface is very powerful. https://www.amazon.com/48-Laws-Power.../dp/0140280197
                                    Nice thanks for the tip
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I find being able to steer others, especially those with strong personalities much easier with Ascend. This is one of my favorite aspects of the product.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

I find being able to steer others, especially those with strong personalities much easier with Ascend. This is one of my favorite aspects of the product.
                                        It certainly has that potential.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X