yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ordering ascend and not sure which to choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
    hi all..

my ascend double cops have arrived. but dear God.. the smell is so strong.. should i put cover scent?
    You should put a heavy cover

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    helll yeah

Leave a comment:

• corgicorgi
    replied
    hi all..

my ascend double cops have arrived. but dear God.. the smell is so strong.. should i put cover scent?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Muestereate Yes, every big sale, they tend to sell out some mixes too so possibly they have to ship out hundreds of orders.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I don't envy them keeping up with that sale.

Thanks for that crossposting BB. Forgot all about the contest

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Primross Scottie2Hottie Thanks a bunch. I will go with.

Muestereate Quoting SteveO from the contest thread

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    I'm really not sure how to do this yet and honestly it would be more work than we can handle. More than likely I'll have it sorted in a week after we are caught up with the sale shipping. I just ask you please be patient

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I haven't heard anything more about our contest prizes. I'm assuming my new midget condom is last place.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    With

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    With

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Yeah, I can see that. It helps whatever your focusing on, why not interpersonal. And I guess why not girls if that's what your focusing on. Being an instructor would of course require improving you instruction as well as your own skills.It just hit me like a ton of bricks intellectually so when I use that, Planning is what I focus on.

This is nice from a research point of view. It has something that helps us improve at least a couple of areas. It's not limited to one area like my original impression gave me!!. Has this had any effect on physical focus or could you check it out in your art. I have lots of things that crank testosterone but my balance, for instance, has been hit hard by illnesses.

Leave a comment:

• Young_grasshopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

How much are you using to steer? I'm usually one or two sprays but as I mentioned. I mostly use ascend solo. When I want to steer I use LAL products. If I want to be a douche I use LAL Plus PXS. Best ever Douche Blends was 4 drops BW and 2 maybe three sample sprays of Dominant Ascend. I only hade enough for two outings, Think I got some more coming tomorrow. If people follow me with Ascend its just because I am leading through intelligent confidence. This is a personality trait I have to try to turn down instead of up.
    I use about 1 or 2 sprays of ascend. When I say steer I don't mean being a complete douche and controlling everything. In general I have a pretty strong personality. I like to get my way and I like when things are done my way. I'm used to getting what I want. I'm not perfect as much as I like to tell myself These strong traits can present themselves sometimes at the least opportune moments. Sometimes I need a little more finesse where domineering is given. With Ascend, it makes me slightly more hyoerfocused in the way that I'm more aware when I might need to add some more layers to my approach. This in turn instills more confidence in myself and others since I'm engaging the target on multiple levels rather than simply controlling them through a domineering approach.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

I find being able to steer others, especially those with strong personalities much easier with Ascend. This is one of my favorite aspects of the product.
    How much are you using to steer? I'm usually one or two sprays but as I mentioned. I mostly use ascend solo. When I want to steer I use LAL products. If I want to be a douche I use LAL Plus PXS. Best ever Douche Blends was 4 drops BW and 2 maybe three sample sprays of Dominant Ascend. I only hade enough for two outings, Think I got some more coming tomorrow. If people follow me with Ascend its just because I am leading through intelligent confidence. This is a personality trait I have to try to turn down instead of up.

Leave a comment:

• Young_grasshopper
    replied
    Yeah. I'm ordering. Missed out on the newsletter and lifetime discount but 25% off is a great deal no less. Looks like I'm ordering Ascend. I was also going to pickup API but without the other discounts doesn't make sense to purchase things not on sale. Finalizing my purchases now.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Now's the time to order man there's a sale

Leave a comment:

• Young_grasshopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It certainly has that potential.
    I probably attribute that to not being shit tested as often. I still get shit tested with Ascend but mostly from others with as equal or greater dominant personalities. Ascend definitely makes it easier to steer some of the fakers or try-hards.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

I find being able to steer others, especially those with strong personalities much easier with Ascend. This is one of my favorite aspects of the product.
    It certainly has that potential.

Leave a comment:

• Young_grasshopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Thats not really surprising. Male employees don't last long at my job. I think in a case like yours that if you were make an ally out of him things could work in your favor. You know just let him know you got his back. If you steer I correctly you could turn into his right man. The strong capable leader that he can depend on. Ascend says that too. This could benefit you in several ways. Increased pay, more authority/power, special provileges, exemption from certain tasks.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    You should never be better than the boss. If you are, hide it or use it to help him get promoted. Ego's been tougher to deal with since I started using Alpha blends.

This is a very interesting Book. Just the preface is very powerful. https://www.amazon.com/48-Laws-Power.../dp/0140280197
    Nice thanks for the tip

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    You should never be better than the boss. If you are, hide it or use it to help him get promoted. Ego's been tougher to deal with since I started using Alpha blends.

This is a very interesting Book. Just the preface is very powerful. https://www.amazon.com/48-Laws-Power.../dp/0140280197

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X