yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ordering ascend and not sure which to choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It certainly has that potential.
    I probably attribute that to not being shit tested as often. I still get shit tested with Ascend but mostly from others with as equal or greater dominant personalities. Ascend definitely makes it easier to steer some of the fakers or try-hards.

Comment

Now's the time to order man there's a sale
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Yeah. I'm ordering. Missed out on the newsletter and lifetime discount but 25% off is a great deal no less. Looks like I'm ordering Ascend. I was also going to pickup API but without the other discounts doesn't make sense to purchase things not on sale. Finalizing my purchases now.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

I find being able to steer others, especially those with strong personalities much easier with Ascend. This is one of my favorite aspects of the product.
          How much are you using to steer? I'm usually one or two sprays but as I mentioned. I mostly use ascend solo. When I want to steer I use LAL products. If I want to be a douche I use LAL Plus PXS. Best ever Douche Blends was 4 drops BW and 2 maybe three sample sprays of Dominant Ascend. I only hade enough for two outings, Think I got some more coming tomorrow. If people follow me with Ascend its just because I am leading through intelligent confidence. This is a personality trait I have to try to turn down instead of up.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

How much are you using to steer? I'm usually one or two sprays but as I mentioned. I mostly use ascend solo. When I want to steer I use LAL products. If I want to be a douche I use LAL Plus PXS. Best ever Douche Blends was 4 drops BW and 2 maybe three sample sprays of Dominant Ascend. I only hade enough for two outings, Think I got some more coming tomorrow. If people follow me with Ascend its just because I am leading through intelligent confidence. This is a personality trait I have to try to turn down instead of up.
            I use about 1 or 2 sprays of ascend. When I say steer I don't mean being a complete douche and controlling everything. In general I have a pretty strong personality. I like to get my way and I like when things are done my way. I'm used to getting what I want. I'm not perfect as much as I like to tell myself These strong traits can present themselves sometimes at the least opportune moments. Sometimes I need a little more finesse where domineering is given. With Ascend, it makes me slightly more hyoerfocused in the way that I'm more aware when I might need to add some more layers to my approach. This in turn instills more confidence in myself and others since I'm engaging the target on multiple levels rather than simply controlling them through a domineering approach.

Comment

Yeah, I can see that. It helps whatever your focusing on, why not interpersonal. And I guess why not girls if that's what your focusing on. Being an instructor would of course require improving you instruction as well as your own skills.It just hit me like a ton of bricks intellectually so when I use that, Planning is what I focus on.

This is nice from a research point of view. It has something that helps us improve at least a couple of areas. It's not limited to one area like my original impression gave me!!. Has this had any effect on physical focus or could you check it out in your art. I have lots of things that crank testosterone but my balance, for instance, has been hit hard by illnesses.

Comment

Comment

With
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

With

Comment

I haven't heard anything more about our contest prizes. I'm assuming my new midget condom is last place.

Comment

Primross Scottie2Hottie Thanks a bunch. I will go with.

Muestereate Quoting SteveO from the contest thread

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                        I'm really not sure how to do this yet and honestly it would be more work than we can handle. More than likely I'll have it sorted in a week after we are caught up with the sale shipping. I just ask you please be patient

Comment

I don't envy them keeping up with that sale.

Thanks for that crossposting BB. Forgot all about the contest

Comment

Muestereate Yes, every big sale, they tend to sell out some mixes too so possibly they have to ship out hundreds of orders.

Comment

hi all..

my ascend double cops have arrived. but dear God.. the smell is so strong.. should i put cover scent?
                              PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
                              LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
                              PT : Captain, THU
                              Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

helll yeah

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
                                  hi all..

my ascend double cops have arrived. but dear God.. the smell is so strong.. should i put cover scent?
                                  You should put a heavy cover
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X