yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB + Yoga = not a good time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB + Yoga = not a good time

I went to yoga this evening. I thought 3x Bliss would be a fun experiment while getting, well, blissed!

I'm in class and I'm nowhere near blissful. I'm horny as all get out. No matter what I could not focus. I was not getting my chakra on.

Girls in yoga pants everywhere...

It was torture I thought I was going to explode. Class is over and I'm putting my blocks away and rolling up my mat and I have to look down at the ground because it was the only way I could stop myself from staring at women. Its yoga not a place to pick up.

I'm a half a chub away from asking the girl with the biggest booty if she wants a dicking when this girl next to me drops her keys and bends down to pick them up.

The level of frustration I have I can't describe. At this point I turn into a white girl, I can't even right now. In my head I said "God damn..." when that girl bent down. What actually happened was my lips repeated what my mind said before I realized it and that lady sprung back up and glared at me and barreled through the door out of there.

I was so embarrassed. I got home and the 3x Bliss I put on was actually 3x SOB. Fuck me.

Lol. That's too funny!! Well, at least you know SOB is consistent!

Comment

3 SOB in a Yoga studio???? Hmmmmm I envision a violent but sexual death.

Comment

Lmfao that's hilarious. Between the cops and the yoga pants you didn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
          I went to yoga this evening. I thought 3x Bliss would be a fun experiment while getting, well, blissed!

I'm in class and I'm nowhere near blissful. I'm horny as all get out. No matter what I could not focus. I was not getting my chakra on.

It was torture I thought I was going to explode. Class is over and I'm putting my blocks away and rolling up my mat and I have to look down at the ground because it was the only way I could stop myself from staring at women. Its yoga not a place to pick up.

I'm a half a chub away from asking the girl with the biggest booty if she wants a dicking when this girl next to me drops her keys and bends down to pick them up.

The level of frustration I have I can't describe. At this point I turn into a white girl, I can't even right now. In my head I said "God damn..." when that girl bent down. What actually happened was my lips repeated what my mind said before I realized it and that lady sprung back up and glared at me and barreled through the door out of there.

I was so embarrassed. I got home and the 3x Bliss I put on was actually 3x SOB. Fuck me.
          faint fainting GIF
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

You sir made my day reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

This was a good one
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down