SOB + Yoga = not a good time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB + Yoga = not a good time

I went to yoga this evening. I thought 3x Bliss would be a fun experiment while getting, well, blissed!

I'm in class and I'm nowhere near blissful. I'm horny as all get out. No matter what I could not focus. I was not getting my chakra on.

Girls in yoga pants everywhere...

It was torture I thought I was going to explode. Class is over and I'm putting my blocks away and rolling up my mat and I have to look down at the ground because it was the only way I could stop myself from staring at women. Its yoga not a place to pick up.

I'm a half a chub away from asking the girl with the biggest booty if she wants a dicking when this girl next to me drops her keys and bends down to pick them up.

The level of frustration I have I can't describe. At this point I turn into a white girl, I can't even right now. In my head I said "God damn..." when that girl bent down. What actually happened was my lips repeated what my mind said before I realized it and that lady sprung back up and glared at me and barreled through the door out of there.

I was so embarrassed. I got home and the 3x Bliss I put on was actually 3x SOB. Fuck me.

Lol. That's too funny!! Well, at least you know SOB is consistent!

Comment

3 SOB in a Yoga studio???? Hmmmmm I envision a violent but sexual death.

MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

Lmfao that's hilarious. Between the cops and the yoga pants you didn't stand a chance.
        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
          I went to yoga this evening. I thought 3x Bliss would be a fun experiment while getting, well, blissed!

I'm in class and I'm nowhere near blissful. I'm horny as all get out. No matter what I could not focus. I was not getting my chakra on.

It was torture I thought I was going to explode. Class is over and I'm putting my blocks away and rolling up my mat and I have to look down at the ground because it was the only way I could stop myself from staring at women. Its yoga not a place to pick up.

I'm a half a chub away from asking the girl with the biggest booty if she wants a dicking when this girl next to me drops her keys and bends down to pick them up.

The level of frustration I have I can't describe. At this point I turn into a white girl, I can't even right now. In my head I said "God damn..." when that girl bent down. What actually happened was my lips repeated what my mind said before I realized it and that lady sprung back up and glared at me and barreled through the door out of there.

I was so embarrassed. I got home and the 3x Bliss I put on was actually 3x SOB. Fuck me.
          faint fainting GIF
          PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          Alkemia: Burning Roses,
          Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

You sir made my day reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

LOL best story I’ve read in quite some time!!
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

This was a good one
                Pheromone XS:
                Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
                Alpha Dreams:
                Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
                Pheromone Treasures:
                Oil: Latina

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X