yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intentionally Building Up Pheromones on a Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there ways to accelerate the removal of pheromones from clothes? I've no insight on how it can last and couple of my jackets have definitely rubbed against my neck on numerous occasion and I can faintly smell the cover scent applied that day. (Pheromones are definitely there) Are there detergents or products that can remove the molecules efficiently? I don't want to potentially dose my entire laundry basket with mones from two jackets. Is this also a possibility?

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
      Are there ways to accelerate the removal of pheromones from clothes? I've no insight on how it can last and couple of my jackets have definitely rubbed against my neck on numerous occasion and I can faintly smell the cover scent applied that day. (Pheromones are definitely there) Are there detergents or products that can remove the molecules efficiently? I don't want to potentially dose my entire laundry basket with mones from two jackets. Is this also a possibility?
      Google hunting detergent.

Comment

Tide odor pods seem to be working too, But the teenegaers keep eating them.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Tide odor pods seem to be working too, But the teenegaers keep eating them.
          Lol
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ah thanks folks, I've been trying to get back on my mone game but noticed that XIST causes a massive depressive reaction in people. I'm theorizing that I didn't shake the bottle and the bottom third of the bottle is unevenly distributed in terms of androsterone content. Is this a possibility as denser molecules would sit at the bottom? I'm feeling really dumb for not shaking the bottle every time I apply it. I'm getting a bit weird reactions as I only put a drop or two (not a case of OD or buildup on clothing)

Comment

Originally posted by ahan10 View Post
              Ah thanks folks, I've been trying to get back on my mone game but noticed that XIST causes a massive depressive reaction in people. I'm theorizing that I didn't shake the bottle and the bottom third of the bottle is unevenly distributed in terms of androsterone content. Is this a possibility as denser molecules would sit at the bottom? I'm feeling really dumb for not shaking the bottle every time I apply it. I'm getting a bit weird reactions as I only put a drop or two (not a case of OD or buildup on clothing)
              Really? Xist gives me a great feeling. A1 can give me depression tho
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

ahan10 I know SteveO recommends shaking a couple of the women's products but I don't think it is necessary for most. I'm sure he would recommend it on the product page of they did.

Comment

I've been a victim of phero buildup on my clothes two years ago , when it was around this time actually when everybody in my family when out for dinner and I had worn my favorite jacket; it wasn't leather but vegan leather. I remember putting on close to 8 sprays of different products altogether, 3+2+1+1+1.

That is with combination of months of never washing it around the collar; it affected the patina on the top metal button and smelled like BO or dog piss (as my friend would describe it). Yet, this was my experiment and Ohh boy did it turn out a lot worse than I imagined with my family, I OD'd big time from all the buildup plus the new apps that day afternoon.

It never could wash off 100% from the jacket, maybe like 40% left which I could still smell with all the cleaning I did.
                  : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X