yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intentionally Building Up Pheromones on a Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back when I first started using pheros I noticed that in the winter I consistently had problems with ODing. I couldn't understand why. The phero dose was tried and true. One night it was pretty mild out so I didn't wear my usual winter coat and went with something lighter. No OD. Then I was really confused. As soon as I switched back to my heavy coat, OD again. Eventually i figured out that it was my coat. At the time I was using mostly oils. They had rubbed off onto my collar. Since it wasn't washable I had to get rid of it and buy a new one. Oils can be particularly troublesome in winter. Anything with a raised collar runs the risk of build up.

Comment

Uh-oh...that's not good. I've been wearing my leather jacket with Xist spray or Xist oil on my neck...
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I don't think XiSt would be as much of an issue as an Enone heavy sexual. I could perhaps be a problem over an extended period of time. XiSt is pretty low dose Enone so it will probably take longer to accumulate a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I don't think XiSt would be as much of an issue as an Enone heavy sexual. I could perhaps be a problem over an extended period of time. XiSt is pretty low dose Enone so it will probably take longer to accumulate a lot
          Hmm, what about my sheets? I don't wipe off pheromones before bed because I don't know when my GF will get home from work and I still want them to work on her. Do I need to throw away my sheets then?
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

No but it may take several washings to get it all out. Especially if it's oil.

Comment

sorry im new here. but what happen if we buildup on clothes.. whats the bad effect of OD?
              PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
              LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
              PT : Captain, THU
              Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by corgicorgi View Post
                sorry im new here. but what happen if we buildup on clothes.. whats the bad effect of OD?
                Ghosting , aggression or depression

Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Ghosting , aggression or depression
                  is that why we should skip 1 day after using mones to avoid OD?
                  jezz there are so many things i need to learn more..

Comment

Most people recommend one day a week off. But it depends on experience and personal preference. Just make sure you scrub off any buildup and you should be good
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Most mixes you only need to clean with soap and water but try to scrub off the app points also. Witch hazel is another product that is great in removing pheromones from your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Most mixes you only need to clean with soap and water but try to scrub off the app points also. Witch hazel is another product that is great in removing pheromones from your skin.
                        will mones gone by themselves in case we dont properly wash them off?

or... will they linger?

Comment

or... will they linger?
                          Certain molecules linger for a long time and they can even convert into other pheromones. As long as you shower and scrub well regularly then you are good. I have which hazel but don't use it often as i heard once the app point is washed with something that destroys the pheromones it makes any application ineffective due to the which hazel residue
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

or... will they linger?
                            I never clean off my app points properly. I just take a shower and that's it. Don't worry too much if it's on your skin. Take a day off every week if you feel like it. Personally, I don't care much about ODing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I never clean off my app points properly. I just take a shower and that's it. Don't worry too much if it's on your skin. Take a day off every week if you feel like it. Personally, I don't care much about ODing.
                              have you ever felt your skin is like being pinched after spraying some mones?

sometimes i feel it.. wonder what caused them.. i had no rashes or redness tho..

Comment

sometimes i feel it.. wonder what caused them.. i had no rashes or redness tho..

Never
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Comment

correct im wearing captain hook from PT when i got the piches and burn sensation... i thought it was like a mini chemical processses that usually happens ????

Comment

The hookup burned but no rash. It was in ADG scent
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                        Back when I first started using pheros I noticed that in the winter I consistently had problems with ODing. I couldn't understand why. The phero dose was tried and true. One night it was pretty mild out so I didn't wear my usual winter coat and went with something lighter. No OD. Then I was really confused. As soon as I switched back to my heavy coat, OD again. Eventually i figured out that it was my coat. At the time I was using mostly oils. They had rubbed off onto my collar. Since it wasn't washable I had to get rid of it and buy a new one. Oils can be particularly troublesome in winter. Anything with a raised collar runs the risk of build up.
                                        That is a really good observation. Thanks for sharing that. I was thinking about getting some oils and they seem to be a little trickier than the sprays. A little bit more volatile with the dosing and applications. I'll have to keep that in mind when using them on any of my dry clean only items.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post

That is a really good observation. Thanks for sharing that. I was thinking about getting some oils and they seem to be a little trickier than the sprays. A little bit more volatile with the dosing and applications. I'll have to keep that in mind when using them on any of my dry clean only items.
                                          Yes don't forget sprays are more effective in cold winter weather anyways
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X