Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intentionally Building Up Pheromones on a Jacket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intentionally Building Up Pheromones on a Jacket

    I was reading someone's journal the other day (wow that sounds creepy), and they would spray their jacket with pheros regularly. When he would go out without mones on, his jacket would still get attraction. How crazy would it be to get a girl into you by just letting her borrow your jacket? I'm new to pheros so maybe there is some reason I can't find a thread on this...

    So that got me to thinking I have a ratty leather jacket that I always wear in winter, if I am to do this scientifically (keeping in mind this would be a semi-permanent phero-cloud):

    What would be the best buildup on a jacket? What combo? (I'm guessing Cohesion/GOA would need to be in there for women on their girl-week)

    Would it be scented or unscented? Would it make sense for it to be a musk scent so it just smells manly?

    How often would it need to be applied? Daily? 3 times a week?

    My jacket is leather, but I never zip it (in fact I don't know if the zipper even works), so would it make sense to spray it on the inside?

    I also have an old sweater that I would consider "accidentally" leaving at a girls place to keep her thinking about me.

    Any ideas? Thoughts? Experiences? I'm leaning on an ACE + Core combo, or maybe Celebrity, Love Boat, Cohesion, Evolve?
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

  • #2
    I wouldn't recommend it or on clothing either. Even with a washable coat it is difficult to remove the pheros. Build up is an even greater risk with leather. Build up leads to ODing. Even after washing it could last for weeks.

    I highly doubt you're going to get a girl by letting her borrow your jacket. If getting a girl was as easy as just exposing them to pheros we'd all be set. But I think you know there is more to attraction than just pheros.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I wouldn't recommend it or on clothing either. Even with a washable coat it is difficult to remove the pheros. Build up is an even greater risk with leather. Build up leads to ODing. Even after washing it could last for weeks.

      I highly doubt you're going to get a girl by letting her borrow your jacket. If getting a girl was as easy as just exposing them to pheros we'd all be set. But I think you know there is more to attraction than just pheros.
      Alright so what if I apply it once a year?

      When I am bar hopping I generally keep my jacket on for two reasons: I don't want it stolen, and I have been vomited on before...more than once (fortunately I was able to just wipe it off). I live in Wisconsin so it can get chilly up here, so I am thinking if I apply some to my jacket then it will help a little. I was thinking like Celebrity and Cohesion would be safe to go with whatever I am wearing underneath. Or would you recommend focusing on, neck, hair and face instead? And just scrap the idea all together?

      LOL yea, I was picturing ring toss where all I would have to do is get my jacket to land on her!
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

        Alright so what if I apply it once a year?

        When I am bar hopping I generally keep my jacket on for two reasons: I don't want it stolen, and I have been vomited on before...more than once (fortunately I was able to just wipe it off). I live in Wisconsin so it can get chilly up here, so I am thinking if I apply some to my jacket then it will help a little. I was thinking like Celebrity and Cohesion would be safe to go with whatever I am wearing underneath. Or would you recommend focusing on, neck, hair and face instead? And just scrap the idea all together?

        LOL yea, I was picturing ring toss where all I would have to do is get my jacket to land on her!
        Scrap it. A item of clothing will not have near the effects on the skin due to discussion and it can risk coming off unnatural go for the hottest app point you have
        Pheromone XS:
        Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
        Liquid Alchemy Labs:
        Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
        Alpha Dreams:
        Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
        Pheromone Treasures:
        Oil: Latina

        Comment


        • #5
          Alright, guys you can stop shaking your head at me, I got it.

          "If one guy calls you a crackhead, you might be a crackhead. If everyone calls you a crackhead...well, you a crackhead!"
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

          Comment


          • #6
            I know one vendor who gave us tip on another forum to leave a scent on target's item by wiping his app point on it so the girl can remember him by but that was after they had sex. Like sensei Scottie has mentioned, there is more to attraction than just pheros, and if you plan to leave an item of affection with her to remember you by, then you have to have that attraction built up first.

            There are many users who spray on shirts from the reports but usually when they want to avoid A1's lethargy and depression.
            Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-11-2018, 04:22 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Usually i will use the remaining contents of a almost empty bottle on top of my gym bag just for a laugh. Last thing i dumped on it was a little evolve immediately my gym bag became more social and friendly we were bonding. Then after a couple of hours things start to heat up and the sexual tension was insane!
              Pheromone XS:
              Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
              Liquid Alchemy Labs:
              Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
              Alpha Dreams:
              Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
              Pheromone Treasures:
              Oil: Latina

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Primross View Post
                Usually i will use the remaining contents of a almost empty bottle on top of my gym bag just for a laugh. Last thing i dumped on it was a little evolve immediately my gym bag became more social and friendly we were bonding. Then after a couple of hours things start to heat up and the sexual tension was insane!
                OMFG I almost spit my drink all over the screen. That's friggin hilarious.
                Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  Usually i will use the remaining contents of a almost empty bottle on top of my gym bag just for a laugh. Last thing i dumped on it was a little evolve immediately my gym bag became more social and friendly we were bonding. Then after a couple of hours things start to heat up and the sexual tension was insane!
                  LOL you made my night. Also I read in another post about giving an ex a teddy bear with pheromones on it....I wonder if that would work? Get a teddy bear defile it with ACE + Core, drench it with my cologne that I always wear, and say it is a parting gift.
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                  Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Glad i made you guys laugh
                    Pheromone XS:
                    Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                    Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
                    Alpha Dreams:
                    Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
                    Pheromone Treasures:
                    Oil: Latina

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

                      LOL you made my night. Also I read in another post about giving an ex a teddy bear with pheromones on it....I wonder if that would work? Get a teddy bear defile it with ACE + Core, drench it with my cologne that I always wear, and say it is a parting gift.
                      I don't think pheromones without the person actually there would work. Scent on the other hand works.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                        I don't think pheromones without the person actually there would work. Scent on the other hand works.
                        I'm inclined to agree. Unless you already have a strong association between your phero sig and you it probably wouldn't result in making that association.
                        Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                          I'm inclined to agree. Unless you already have a strong association between your phero sig and you it probably wouldn't result in making that association.
                          I third this.
                          Pheromone XS:
                          Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Desire Me Spray: Xist, SOB, Evolve Cohesion, Vibe, Bliss, Player, celebrity, XSP75, XSP96
                          Liquid Alchemy Labs:
                          Spray: Wolf Gel: Overdose Oil: Bad Wolf
                          Alpha Dreams:
                          Spray: Alfa Maschio, Glace
                          Pheromone Treasures:
                          Oil: Latina

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Fair enough. Won't waste the pheros then!
                            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                            Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And I actually have done this before, lol. I wiped my app points on items and sent my target as gifts. I didn't intend to expose her with pheromones. It just happened to be scented with a scent I wore a lot so I wanted her to remember my scent.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                And I actually have done this before, lol. I wiped my app points on items and sent my target as gifts. I didn't intend to expose her with pheromones. It just happened to be scented with a scent I wore a lot so I wanted her to remember my scent.
                                Did she remember it???
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

                                  Did she remember it???
                                  Nope. That's why I wouldn't recommend wasting pheromone for this purpose.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                                    Nope. That's why I wouldn't recommend wasting pheromone for this purpose.
                                    Lol okay you guys convinced me!
                                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA Oil: (Samples:AV, BW)

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

                                      Lol okay you guys convinced me!
                                      Happy to help out a phero brother.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        I have a felt shirt, bliss on sleeves and who knows what's around the neckline, kitchen sink I guess. Noticed pheros not working the same, no big deal i think. I go to a conference this weekend to try to get away from women for a bit. The conference is 95% women. A girl beside me is cold so I offer my shirt, she gives it right back. Then she says her hands are cold. Tug of war with my shirt. I finally get it back. I decided I was being too nice so I left shirt in my room. I came back after almost a full day and get hit by the smell from this overshirt.

                                        I've grown used to this shirt as fall cools down and can't smell it. It's like a fall jacket to me in the country. Same with my home. Buildup.

                                        If a woman throws your shirt back at you when its almost freezing, YOU just MIGHT have a buildup problem.

                                        MY CURRENT INVENTORY

                                        Comment

                                        Ad down

                                        Collapse

                                        Working...
                                        X