yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intentionally Building Up Pheromones on a Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intentionally Building Up Pheromones on a Jacket

I was reading someone's journal the other day (wow that sounds creepy), and they would spray their jacket with pheros regularly. When he would go out without mones on, his jacket would still get attraction. How crazy would it be to get a girl into you by just letting her borrow your jacket? I'm new to pheros so maybe there is some reason I can't find a thread on this...

So that got me to thinking I have a ratty leather jacket that I always wear in winter, if I am to do this scientifically (keeping in mind this would be a semi-permanent phero-cloud):

What would be the best buildup on a jacket? What combo? (I'm guessing Cohesion/GOA would need to be in there for women on their girl-week)

Would it be scented or unscented? Would it make sense for it to be a musk scent so it just smells manly?

How often would it need to be applied? Daily? 3 times a week?

My jacket is leather, but I never zip it (in fact I don't know if the zipper even works), so would it make sense to spray it on the inside?

I also have an old sweater that I would consider "accidentally" leaving at a girls place to keep her thinking about me.

Any ideas? Thoughts? Experiences? I'm leaning on an ACE + Core combo, or maybe Celebrity, Love Boat, Cohesion, Evolve?
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

I wouldn't recommend it or on clothing either. Even with a washable coat it is difficult to remove the pheros. Build up is an even greater risk with leather. Build up leads to ODing. Even after washing it could last for weeks.

I highly doubt you're going to get a girl by letting her borrow your jacket. If getting a girl was as easy as just exposing them to pheros we'd all be set. But I think you know there is more to attraction than just pheros.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I wouldn't recommend it or on clothing either. Even with a washable coat it is difficult to remove the pheros. Build up is an even greater risk with leather. Build up leads to ODing. Even after washing it could last for weeks.

I highly doubt you're going to get a girl by letting her borrow your jacket. If getting a girl was as easy as just exposing them to pheros we'd all be set. But I think you know there is more to attraction than just pheros.
      Alright so what if I apply it once a year?

When I am bar hopping I generally keep my jacket on for two reasons: I don't want it stolen, and I have been vomited on before...more than once (fortunately I was able to just wipe it off). I live in Wisconsin so it can get chilly up here, so I am thinking if I apply some to my jacket then it will help a little. I was thinking like Celebrity and Cohesion would be safe to go with whatever I am wearing underneath. Or would you recommend focusing on, neck, hair and face instead? And just scrap the idea all together?

LOL yea, I was picturing ring toss where all I would have to do is get my jacket to land on her!
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Alright so what if I apply it once a year?

When I am bar hopping I generally keep my jacket on for two reasons: I don't want it stolen, and I have been vomited on before...more than once (fortunately I was able to just wipe it off). I live in Wisconsin so it can get chilly up here, so I am thinking if I apply some to my jacket then it will help a little. I was thinking like Celebrity and Cohesion would be safe to go with whatever I am wearing underneath. Or would you recommend focusing on, neck, hair and face instead? And just scrap the idea all together?

LOL yea, I was picturing ring toss where all I would have to do is get my jacket to land on her!
        Scrap it. A item of clothing will not have near the effects on the skin due to discussion and it can risk coming off unnatural go for the hottest app point you have
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Alright, guys you can stop shaking your head at me, I got it.

"If one guy calls you a crackhead, you might be a crackhead. If everyone calls you a crackhead...well, you a crackhead!"

Comment

I know one vendor who gave us tip on another forum to leave a scent on target's item by wiping his app point on it so the girl can remember him by but that was after they had sex. Like sensei Scottie has mentioned, there is more to attraction than just pheros, and if you plan to leave an item of affection with her to remember you by, then you have to have that attraction built up first.

There are many users who spray on shirts from the reports but usually when they want to avoid A1's lethargy and depression.
            Last edited by Bloodburn; 11-11-2018, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Usually i will use the remaining contents of a almost empty bottle on top of my gym bag just for a laugh. Last thing i dumped on it was a little evolve immediately my gym bag became more social and friendly we were bonding. Then after a couple of hours things start to heat up and the sexual tension was insane!
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                Usually i will use the remaining contents of a almost empty bottle on top of my gym bag just for a laugh. Last thing i dumped on it was a little evolve immediately my gym bag became more social and friendly we were bonding. Then after a couple of hours things start to heat up and the sexual tension was insane!
                OMFG I almost spit my drink all over the screen. That's friggin hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  LOL you made my night. Also I read in another post about giving an ex a teddy bear with pheromones on it....I wonder if that would work? Get a teddy bear defile it with ACE + Core, drench it with my cologne that I always wear, and say it is a parting gift.

Comment

Glad i made you guys laugh
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

LOL you made my night. Also I read in another post about giving an ex a teddy bear with pheromones on it....I wonder if that would work? Get a teddy bear defile it with ACE + Core, drench it with my cologne that I always wear, and say it is a parting gift.
                      I don't think pheromones without the person actually there would work. Scent on the other hand works.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I don't think pheromones without the person actually there would work. Scent on the other hand works.
                        I'm inclined to agree. Unless you already have a strong association between your phero sig and you it probably wouldn't result in making that association.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I'm inclined to agree. Unless you already have a strong association between your phero sig and you it probably wouldn't result in making that association.
                          I third this.
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Fair enough. Won't waste the pheros then!

Comment

And I actually have done this before, lol. I wiped my app points on items and sent my target as gifts. I didn't intend to expose her with pheromones. It just happened to be scented with a scent I wore a lot so I wanted her to remember my scent.

Comment

And I actually have done this before, lol. I wiped my app points on items and sent my target as gifts. I didn't intend to expose her with pheromones. It just happened to be scented with a scent I wore a lot so I wanted her to remember my scent.
                                Did she remember it???

Comment

Did she remember it???
                                  Nope. That's why I wouldn't recommend wasting pheromone for this purpose.

Comment

Nope. That's why I wouldn't recommend wasting pheromone for this purpose.
                                    Lol okay you guys convinced me!

Comment

Lol okay you guys convinced me!
                                      Happy to help out a phero brother.

Comment

I have a felt shirt, bliss on sleeves and who knows what's around the neckline, kitchen sink I guess. Noticed pheros not working the same, no big deal i think. I go to a conference this weekend to try to get away from women for a bit. The conference is 95% women. A girl beside me is cold so I offer my shirt, she gives it right back. Then she says her hands are cold. Tug of war with my shirt. I finally get it back. I decided I was being too nice so I left shirt in my room. I came back after almost a full day and get hit by the smell from this overshirt.

I've grown used to this shirt as fall cools down and can't smell it. It's like a fall jacket to me in the country. Same with my home. Buildup.

If a woman throws your shirt back at you when its almost freezing, YOU just MIGHT have a buildup problem.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X