yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to Wear to a Bar to Make Friends With The Whole Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    That would be like stuffin my pants with a Salami.
    Haha
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Do not be afraid of Friendzone, Women can never be true friends to men. There's always an exception but when push comes to shove, they run. Fight or flight? They grow wings at the first sign of trouble. You look back to your corner and it's empty.

Friendzone needs another name. Its time we rose above old terms and called it what it is. It's a one-way street, that is not friendship. How about, my pickup truck driver zone, mechanic zone, furniture mover zone etc.

Can you guys come up with any other truisms? Can you say cuckhold zone? FaceBook Zone? My favorite, in reality, is, my cars broke down zone. I really don't mind that zone. I guess that would be called.... wait for it.... You are about to enter.....

THE UBERZONE

Comment

Do not be afraid of Friendzone, Women can never be true friends to men. There's always an exception but when push comes to shove, they run. Fight or flight? They grow wings at the first sign of trouble. You look back to your corner and it's empty.

Friendzone needs another name. Its time we rose above old terms and called it what it is. It's a one-way street, that is not friendship. How about, my pickup truck driver zone, mechanic zone, furniture mover zone etc.

Can you guys come up with any other truisms? Can you say cuckhold zone? FaceBook Zone? My favorite, in reality, is, my cars broke down zone. I really don't mind that zone. I guess that would be called.... wait for it.... You are about to enter.....

THE UBERZONE
        I once read somewhere that women don't friendzone men, they friendzone themselves by not acting like men. I can't really comment on it. I was in the friendzone when I was 15 and hated it. And now I'm supposedly in the friendzone with my ex, lol which mostly consists of not talking to each other or seeing each other.
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Doesn't sound very friendly to me.

I had a zone for women I'd met but said they were in a relationship. I'd tell them, well maybe down the road. It was my kind friend zone but sex was FAR from ruled out.

Comment

Doesn't sound very friendly to me.

I had a zone for women I'd met but said they were in a relationship. I'd tell them, well maybe down the road. It was my kind friend zone but sex was FAR from ruled out.
            Ah, so it was more like the Cell Phone waiting area at the airport! Now that's my kind of friendzone...
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

I once read somewhere that women don't friendzone men, they friendzone themselves by not acting like men. I can't really comment on it. I was in the friendzone when I was 15 and hated it. And now I'm supposedly in the friendzone with my ex, lol which mostly consists of not talking to each other or seeing each other.
              Friend zone is usually a result of lack of escalation she bo longer sees you as a sexual person but a friend or family member
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Just like looks, Friendzone used to mean something so much different to me. It was, but.... Now It Aint

Comment

Just like looks, Friendzone used to mean something so much different to me. It was, but.... Now It Aint
                  Friend zone is never a good thing imo
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    That is not my experience with Ascend at all. I get no shit testing or aggression.
                    I am short and look like I escaped a high school. The status of the mones does not match my appearance. Human nature to double check that.

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Friend zone is never a good thing imo

Before my life changed utter hell, after life changes fuckbuddy central. I've learned the friendzone is gender neutral or when formally spoken code for "a divorce/breakup would be really expensive". I cant count the number of times I've been invited out places with women and they "really want me to meet the bf" and then they see "a sudden improvement in his behavior". Some wacked out conversations of "oh if my husband died I'd be fine I'd just marry you", more times than I'd care to ponder on its like a fucking backburner here now.

Friendzone has some tiered levels.

1. Friends because she cant get commitment. (plate for threesomes, anal, and unconditional quickies)
                    2. Friends because she cant tell people she is fucking you.
                    3. Friends because tried it and it didnt work out but wants a second chance.
                    4. Friends because you are next buddy and you both know it.
                    5. Friends because you are next buddy and only she knows it.
                    6. Friends because she cant fuck ANYONE
                    7. Friends because you are emotionally valuable... you know like a tampon (aka absolute hell)
                    8. Friends because you are financially valuable.
                    9. Friends because you are socially valuable.
                    10. Friends because it would be socially unacceptable to kill you.

Its like dante's inferno where the last circle gets you a free express ticket to heaven only after spending some time with Satan.

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                      Phoenix2886 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hmm, I'm either in 7 or 10 with my ex...how do I get to level 2?

• Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

I am short and look like I escaped a high school. The status of the mones does not match my appearance. Human nature to double check that.
                    Hmm, I'm 5'10" with resting bitch face...and I've been told I'm cute/pretty. I haven't gotten any shit tests yet.

Comment

I was at the barbershop the other day, Another Barber was short. He looked a mix of italian/Black but could have been dark haired Eastern European too. Anyhow he has wavy hair, not an afro, and instead of letting it go out to the sides he went almost straight up with it for several inches, probably had to use some dry look style gel but he got at least three inches out of it, in a cylindrical manner, and then he had crowned the top, convex rather than flat. He gained a few inches of height with just that trick. He did his beard in a way that complemented it. Pointed, kinda made you scan from the bottom of beard to top of head, That added some psychological Height. All grooming edges tight and crisp.

Cary Grant used to do this trick with clothes too. His shoes caught your eye and as you scanned upward, nothing was in the way to stop your eye travel. 6 foot tall and he looked 6'6". I did tricks like this in marketing with store layouts to guide the eye, You might be able to beat nature by a few. Once you get around the 5'10" look, you no longer distract from your score. 3 head, 1 beard, and a slight insole or shoe lift and you are in.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                        MaliciousIntent commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I grew my hair out abit recently and I wear nike's with air cushions to add a few inches. Not near 5`10. I have a friend that is 5'6 and I "appear" taller than him according to his wife.

Hmm, I'm 5'10" with resting bitch face...and I've been told I'm cute/pretty. I haven't gotten any shit tests yet.
                      Im shorter than that and I have a voice like a girl.

Comment

Im shorter than that and I have a voice like a girl.
                        Not gonna lie, this made me laugh....a lot. Have you tried celebrity? Maybe that would be more your vibe. Or just increase your sprays of Ascend until you don't get shit tested anymore!

Comment

I was at the barbershop the other day, Another Barber was short. He looked a mix of italian/Black but could have been dark haired Eastern European too. Anyhow he has wavy hair, not an afro, and instead of letting it go out to the sides he went almost straight up with it for several inches, probably had to use some dry look style gel but he got at least three inches out of it, in a cylindrical manner, and then he had crowned the top, convex rather than flat. He gained a few inches of height with just that trick. He did his beard in a way that complemented it. Pointed, kinda made you scan from the bottom of beard to top of head, That added some psychological Height. All grooming edges tight and crisp.

Cary Grant used to do this trick with clothes too. His shoes caught your eye and as you scanned upward, nothing was in the way to stop your eye travel. 6 foot tall and he looked 6'6". I did tricks like this in marketing with store layouts to guide the eye, You might be able to beat nature by a few. Once you get around the 5'10" look, you no longer distract from your score. 3 head, 1 beard, and a slight insole or shoe lift and you are in.

You know all the grooming tricks dont cha Shakespeare?
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Just learning and studying and applying. Every few days a touchup on the new beard. took an inch below the sideburn off today and squared up adam's apple area. Learning

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh....a lot. Have you tried celebrity? Maybe that would be more your vibe. Or just increase your sprays of Ascend until you don't get shit tested anymore!
                          Yes I have, its not what I really want. Its more a office christmas party mix, you know have fun, get respect, win a sell type. Not the "Im gay but fuck it Im gonna try to take him home later" wins Im getting with Ascend. Sit in your lap, eat off your plate, blurt out how horny and moist you are. 7-11x drops was an experience but I think I was keeping guys away by just gagging them.

Comment

Yes I have, its not what I really want. Its more a office christmas party mix, you know have fun, get respect, win a sell type. Not the "Im gay but fuck it Im gonna try to take him home later" wins Im getting with Ascend. Sit in your lap, eat off your plate, blurt out how horny and moist you are. 7-11x drops was an experience but I think I was keeping guys away by just gagging them.
                            I ordered some Dominant Ascend, I just need to pick it up tomorrow. So far I really dig the Ascend/Xist combo, but I am mostly getting compliance and servitude nothing overtly sexual...

I can't build a harem, but maybe a cult

Comment

• Harems and Cults for Christmas heh. I'm not convinced I can't rebuild mine. NO FZ this time. Maybe I need to start writing graffiti in the ladies room, again.

Comment

Harems and Cults for Christmas heh. I'm not convinced I can't rebuild mine. NO FZ this time. Maybe I need to start writing graffiti in the ladies room, again.
                              Haha you really did that?
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Only a couple times. I saw my name there so I went and added it to a couple other bars nearby. No use putting it somewhere that you are not BTW. If they don't know your name it of course does no good.

Primross is xxxxl, WhoTF is Primross? Then they go out pissed and shit test a bunch of innocent guys with stuff like. "I only do Primross"

Comment

• Don't be doing that to your fellow man.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X