yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to Wear to a Bar to Make Friends With The Whole Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Genius. Will try the same tomorrow.
    Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Also remember to try and stay as close as possible for the best exposure within 4 feet. And it will also show comfort if you stick close to her
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yea that's exactly what I do. 2 drops on the neck and 2 sprays to the wrists. The spray hits hard and fast then the oil hits slow but harder.
        I usually put oils on my wrist and then rub it on my neck and spread it around one side of my neck. Do you think that is a ok method to apply it on?

Comment

Also remember to try and stay as close as possible for the best exposure within 4 feet. And it will also show comfort if you stick close to her
          The best I can do is sit on a couch on opposite end as her, she treats me like a roommate right now. I wish I had gotten a love seat instead!
          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
          Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
          Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
          Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I've gone through a whole 10ml bottle of Celebrity and haven't found great status hits from males. Ascend on the other hand is far better in this regard.

Comment

Yea that's exactly what I do. 2 drops on the neck and 2 sprays to the wrists. The spray hits hard and fast then the oil hits slow but harder.
              How do you figure? How does something considerably less diffusing hit harder?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

If you pay close attention you will find that a "nonreaction" is really a reaction sometimes. You can tell they are trying really hard not to react. I see it a lot.
                Yes, I love these. Those who react this way are often the most high status women and I enjoy giving them that "I know" smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post

Yes, I love these. Those who react this way are often the most high status women and I enjoy giving them that "I know" smile.
                  Yep. I think it is common in insecure women too.

Comment

Yep. I think it is common in insecure women too.
                    Oh yes, so it is. I've just found insecure women tend to fuck one around so much I tend to block them out these days.

Comment

How do you figure? How does something considerably less diffusing hit harder?
                      Well the oil takes around 15 minutes to kick in. So for that 15 minutes of ramping up the spray can do its thing.
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Well the oil takes around 15 minutes to kick in. So for that 15 minutes of ramping up the spray can do its thing.
                        Yes I understand that. But your answer doesn't really answer my qiestion. If oils are less diffussive hit harder than something considerably more diffusive?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post

Oh yes, so it is. I've just found insecure women tend to fuck one around so much I tend to block them out these days.
                          Yep been there, done that. I don't do high maintenance anymore.

Comment

Yes I understand that. But your answer doesn't really answer my qiestion. If oils are less diffussive hit harder than something considerably more diffusive?
                            Ok i will tell you my work for this conclusion.
                            1. We worked out the pheros per drop is about twice as much as a spray.
                            2.On the website somewhere on each oil product steveo mentions that oils can take up to 15 minutes to hit there target.
                            3.we are told sprays hit within seconds and hit hard
                            4.i have also seen this mentioned on houseofpheromones as a good idea for xist.

So basically I'm seeing that with a product that isn't easy to OD on it can work by overlapping sigs. The spray does the damage for the first 20 minutes or so until the thick oil cloud takes over
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Ok i will tell you my work for this conclusion.
                              1. We worked out the pheros per drop is about twice as much as a spray.
                              2.On the website somewhere on each oil product steveo mentions that oils can take up to 15 minutes to hit there target.
                              3.we are told sprays hit within seconds and hit hard
                              4.i have also seen this mentioned on houseofpheromones as a good idea for xist.

So basically I'm seeing that with a product that isn't easy to OD on it can work by overlapping sigs. The spray does the damage for the first 20 minutes or so until the thick oil cloud takes over
                              Hey, Primross! How does AM compare to SOB, Brute or Dominant Ascend?
                              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                              Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

I haven't tested much of the brute or DA. AM gives me really relaxed selfies and I don't even smell any money in the spray. Sob is a beast i have about 45ml of it.
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

I guess we have to ask, What does the word 'harder' mean. Oils often have a deeper impact on psyches than these sprays despite the diffusion. Oils feel like they cling. If there is any truth to that it's harder to get away from, We also might be talking about sillage instead of cling. Might be an idea we are more familiar with and somewhat clearer about.

Does sillage affect effectiveness?

Comment

I haven't tested much of the brute or DA. AM gives me really relaxed selfies and I don't even smell any money in the spray. Sob is a beast i have about 45ml of it.
                                    What situations do you use SOB for? Just hitting the bars/clubs? I got SOB & Bliss because of a few reports that Latinas love it, unfortunately I never tried it before my Ex broke up with me.

Comment

I wonder how Dominant Ascend or SOB would pair with Celebrity? Would it be like a rockstar? Throw in some PSE or XSP83?

Comment

I've had success with Ascend and Bliss. Ascend can backfire a bit and make certain men really aggressive or touchy. Be ready to play off possible bar fights and no-homo moments. Odyssey is also another good one for a group of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

What situations do you use SOB for? Just hitting the bars/clubs? I got SOB & Bliss because of a few reports that Latinas love it, unfortunately I never tried it before my Ex broke up with me.
                                          SOB for me is good in bars/clubs but is very polarizing. It's either they really are attracted to you or they avoid you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X