yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to Wear to a Bar to Make Friends With The Whole Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I use Overdose occasionally. It's definitely a guy social on me.

It supposed to go sexual but that's more like the next day in my experience. I get about 4 hours of uproariously backslapping guy social on 2/3 of a pump. After about 4 hours it kinda goes somewhere but I'm not sure where. Just used it tonight in fact. 4 5 hours later Im home and a bit scatterbrained. I have used multiple pumps but have backed off it will pull you back into that social zone if. I've combined it with Hypnotica. That's my standard OD combo.

I've been working fantasy for about a week. Tonight I wore OD, and 3 sample poofs of fantasy for chicks. Its gotta beta creative thing going on. At more than three poofs the chicks lose respect despite having OD on. Might have been some cops though, I put some around my ankles that may have affected the mood subconsciously. Should have skipped it. I was with a crowd that I got real alpha with and wasn't sure how to follow that up. The fantasy softened me up a bit, I've been stern, especially with the women. worked ok but added two more poofters prior to dinner.

'bout 5 poofters (beta trademark) o' Fantasy is too much. Conversation with guys is engaging but several of us kept losing our focus. I haven't found an xs product to replace Overdose by LAL. I imagine the sexual will hit me in the morning.

A way to play OD with women might be to just go out and have fun, go relax for the evening, and enjoy morning pleasures instead of the evening. It's possibly timed like that. 4 hours on, 8 hours kind tired out and another 4 or 5 hours of sexual in the early part of a day. Also, younger guys stamina might extend the 4-hour thing. It might just take as much as you have, whatever that happens to be, that day. Maybe I'm just too old to use OD to it's full potential.
    While I'm stuck in winter I'm holding onto it and studying it. I hear the less you use the faster it turns sexual. It's supposed to be one of the hardest mixes to figure out but with the biggest reward. Plus I heard latinas love it
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Phoenix2886
      Phoenix2886 commented
      Editing a comment
      Whats?! Latinas?!! When I have money again I think I am going to buy all of LALs gels. Would you recommend Overdose as well?

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

LOL I don't want to be Steve Rogers. I think I would rather be the hulk.
    I need Thanos vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Muestereate Do you think us testing women products give off the vibe of being their girl-friend? I know that a lot of users like LAL's Kane which aims for gay men but is very good for straight men as well.
      Kane is for men to attract men. It's the opposite of the ladies mixes. Steve's work on lady mixes is much more complex than anyone's work on males mixes. I'm not sure how I'm going to report on the ladies mixes but it will be in the research section or you can look in my journal for now.

I'm not getting girlfriend mode. Intense Awe and curiosity. I want to have your baby, oh screw that I just want to have one, right now. I'm getting some reset effect too. This summer I XISTed dozens of friendzone chicks and tried to take them ALL out of FZ. They have ganged up doing the gossip thing. I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy I know in town with a SOCIAL MEDIA HATE GROUP CHANNEL. Last week I doubled down on my alienation of them for alienating me but it seems the Fanatasy has made them give up and want to quit playing their game. It's a sort of reset. And I think the girl pheromones took the fight out of them more than they took the fight out of me.

In a war both sides take a beating and become weaker, the betas have taken away my angry edge too, but I think they are surrendering and to being chicks instead of Dicks. I've got SOB if some of the others want to keep playing for a while longer.

Comment

Ugh how to explain Ascend.

It triggers gender indiscriminate status testing. Simply put interpersonal evaluation of status via request and drama. Men and women will drag you into drama half the time, the other half accept what ever social role you insert yourself as. If you are not an aggressive person do not act like one. Be who you want to be to other people and they will just fight reality less.

With and without Ascend my favorite thing to do is to just go to bars and sit down with people. Listen to them vent and learn about them. With ascend women seem unphased by my prescends. Its not ghosting its more like Im part of their social circle, Im just an old acquaintance that walked up and sat down vs a stranger. This jars anyone naturally but not women when I am wearing ascend, but men. It jars them regardless, they get aggressive because they feel threatened. At this point one of two things happen. The women act confused and tell the guy to chill out, or I just stare back and act friendly. Both work for what I need.

The next step with Ascend with women is conversation, they ask and say strange stuff. Not taboo level wierd but still sorta weird. Its fun and playful, just go along with it.

Comment

That is not my experience with Ascend at all. I get no shit testing or aggression.

Comment

Muestereate you're getting sexual hits from Fairytale?

Comment

At 3x Sprays of Ascend I have mostly been getting subservience (both male and female) but this is at work, I have yet to try it out at a bar.
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
              Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
              Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Not sure if friendzone is what we want plus the women products are targeted to attract males
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                  Not sure if friendzone is what we want plus the women products are targeted to attract males
                  Yeah, I already get hit on by gay guys, the last thing I want is to amp that up. Although it would be nice to have a few hot female friends. Hot girls seem to rove in packs with their ugly/fat cockblocker friend. So I feel like friendzone would be a nice way of gaining access to her friends. But I've only ever been friendzoned twice in my life: once in middle school, and recently by my ex (assuming she actually still wants to be friends).
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Yeah, I already get hit on by gay guys, the last thing I want is to amp that up. Although it would be nice to have a few hot female friends. Hot girls seem to rove in packs with their ugly/fat cockblocker friend. So I feel like friendzone would be a nice way of gaining access to her friends. But I've only ever been friendzoned twice in my life: once in middle school, and recently by my ex (assuming she actually still wants to be friends).
                    I think the unisex products do this well without venturing into the dangerous levels of friend zone
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      Muestereate you're getting sexual hits from Fairytale?
                      Fantasy not fairytale, I think they are different.

Yeal real deep eye contact, leaning way in, intense interest in me and my conversation. Check out the journal for random notes. I intend to put some reviews up but for now its just scattered notes in Journal.

The DOGS OF WAR are starting to acquiesce also. They like me more than they hate me. I expect several dozens to throw themselves at my feet any day now begging for forgiveness. Perhaps you can tell me how to handle my harem coming home.

Comment

Yeal real deep eye contact, leaning way in, intense interest in me and my conversation. Check out the journal for random notes. I intend to put some reviews up but for now its just scattered notes in Journal.

The DOGS OF WAR are starting to acquiesce also. They like me more than they hate me. I expect several dozens to throw themselves at my feet any day now begging for forgiveness. Perhaps you can tell me how to handle my harem coming home.

how is your appearance? Would you say you are intimidating physically?

Pheromone XS

Comment

I guess not. I regularly alpha blend Saturday nights to stay top dog. Once a month I browbeat another 30 guys. Speaking of which, I need some more dominant Ascend for them. The fact I have to use pheromones to do it and to maintain position tells me I'm not very intimidating.

I'm old, young dogs nippin at my heals. Cowboys gunslingers, new kids trying out the old man stuff. Keep outdrawing them and looking cool when I aint no more.

Comment

I guess not. I regularly alpha blend Saturday nights to stay top dog. Once a month I browbeat another 30 guys. Speaking of which, I need some more dominant Ascend for them. The fact I have to use pheromones to do it and to maintain position tells me I'm not very intimidating.

I'm old, young dogs nippin at my heals. Cowboys gunslingers, new kids trying out the old man stuff. Keep outdrawing them and looking cool when I aint no more.
                            The way you speak is mesmerizing
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Oh sorry, I guess I should pay closer attention. I guess that's what I get for trying to sneak in a post. Lol

Comment

You should get Destroyer and try it on them.

Comment

You should update your sig also so we can give good suggestions
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

That would be like stuffin my pants with a Salami.

Comment

What do you not already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                        This went way over my head
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                                          Muestereate commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Shakespearean to you huh? lol

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...