yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to Wear to a Bar to Make Friends With The Whole Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones to Wear to a Bar to Make Friends With The Whole Bar

What mones would you wear to a bar to make everybody your friend? Drinking for free would be a good thing too?!

(If this is already a thread somewhere else and I'm just an idiot please feel free to give me a link and call me an idiot)

I recently moved to a new city. And would like to go to a particular sports bar and make everyone like me, or at least respect me. I will only be going there for male bonding and any hits from females would just be a bonus.

Initially I had planned on using Alpha Treasures for this, but for some reason (besides giving me a headache) it doesn't seem to alter other people's behavior in any way. Other people report getting more respect, so far I have not. I have gone up to 4 drops, and eventually plan on trying 6-8 drops to see if that makes a difference. I haven't gotten any ghosting yet.

I also bought Celebrity and Titan. I'm pretty excited to try out both.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Vibe or Love Boat.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmmm i would go for celebrity or ascend bit you may have to put the work in
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hmm, my looks are above average. As far as swagger my posture leaves a lot to be desired. My social skills are meh until I warm up. If it gives any idea on my personality I can go to the bar and look like the brooding type and get hit on by cougars. Which I only date women younger than myself so it's not exactly useful. I'm also a recovering Beta.
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Hmmm i would go for celebrity or ascend bit you may have to put the work in
          Would you recommend Ascend over Titan? Or maybe SOB? I'm not sure how they rank among each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Would you recommend Ascend over Titan? Or maybe SOB? I'm not sure how they rank among each other.
            To make friends yeah ascend as titan and sob are sexual mixes. If you are looking to hook up wear those
            Pheromone XS

Comment

At bars I have always had smiles and conversation off women I don't know using 2 to 3 sprays evolve, 2 sprays cohesion, 1 spray xist. Sometimes I swap the xist for ascend.

I have had a lot of out of the ordinary ioi from this mix from women beaming smiles at me and being overly friendly, to women turning round in there seats and gawping. I've also had women i dont know rubbing up against me and even get somewhere with the going up to women and using the lame line "you're really beautiful" lol!????.

also this mix I haven't had negativity from males either! In fact more respect!

Comment

I'd recommend Celebrity. It has both status and social. And since you like dating women younger than you then social is crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
                  At bars I have always had smiles and conversation off women I don't know using 2 to 3 sprays evolve, 2 sprays cohesion, 1 spray xist. Sometimes I swap the xist for ascend.

I have had a lot of out of the ordinary ioi from this mix from women beaming smiles at me and being overly friendly, to women turning round in there seats and gawping. I've also had women i dont know rubbing up against me and even get somewhere with the going up to women and using the lame line "you're really beautiful" lol!????.

also this mix I haven't had negativity from males either! In fact more respect!
                  Yeah, I'm mostly going for the respect from men. Ideally I could turn them Beta with pheromones alone, but I know that is unlikely until I'm on top of my game!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                    I'd recommend Celebrity. It has both status and social. And since you like dating women younger than you then social is crucial.
                    Will it give me status with the sausages too? I've found that Sports Bars have a couple hot bartenders and the customers are all dudes.

Comment

Try celebrity first then if not use your sample of ascend then if those don't do the trick go with core
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Try celebrity first then if not use your sample of ascend then if those don't do the trick go with core
                        Sounds like a plan, thanks! Also any suggestions for interviews?

Comment

Will it give me status with the sausages too? I've found that Sports Bars have a couple hot bartenders and the customers are all dudes.

Comment

Sounds like a plan, thanks! Also any suggestions for interviews?
                            Interviews again your ascend will do you good. Otlr alpha treasures
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm okay with that! Maybe I should try 6x Sprays of Celebrity then...

Comment

Interviews again your ascend will do you good. Otlr alpha treasures
                                I've used up to 4 drops of Alpha Treasures but so far it doesn't seem to impact people.

Comment

Why six? SteveO recommends 1-2 sprays.

Comment

I've used up to 4 drops of Alpha Treasures but so far it doesn't seem to impact people.
                                    Sounds like that could be an od
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I only use 2 max on 10ml bottle.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X