yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones to Wear to a Bar to Make Friends With The Whole Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Why six? SteveO recommends 1-2 sprays.
    Hmm, okay. Well I figured I was supposed to get self effects from pheros but so far I haven't gotten any, except maybe a little alertness from Xist Spray. I guess they all have a recommendation dosages, are they pretty accurate? I have read of people using like 10 drops of Bad Wolf.

Also, in another vein, I seem to get headaches from something in Alpha Treasures. If I keep wearing it will I eventually get accustomed to whatever it is? Or will I just always have headaches?

Also, as another aside, I got XSP96 because of one of your other posts. I think you should get a commission! It seems to hit harder than Xist so far. But I've only tried it once.
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Sounds like that could be an od
      I was hoping to use enough to cause ghosting, then I would know that it is doing something. But I suppose a better route would be to become a regular at Hooters and test it on the waitresses.

It's also possible that since I'm a NOOB some of the pheromones are too subtle for me to notice a change.
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I only use 2 max on 10ml bottle.
        Have you ever tried more?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Have you ever tried more?
          I never try PXS mixes more than 2. I believe
          SteveO's mixes are concentrated enough so the recommended dosage is the right amount you want to stick to at first. It's pretty rare for even experienced users to go over the recommended dosage on any PXS mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I never try PXS mixes more than 2. I believe
            SteveO's mixes are concentrated enough so the recommended dosage is the right amount you want to stick to at first. It's pretty rare for even experienced users to go over the recommended dosage on any PXS mixes.
            Okay thanks! It's hard for me to judge because I don't get self effects. And the people I generally test on are grocery store employees and department store employees...and my girlfriend. I'm actually trying to align my collection to my girlfriend's cycle (it's in my journal) so that I am a little less ADD in my testing plus I should get the maximum effects on her this way.

Comment

Okay thanks! It's hard for me to judge because I don't get self effects. And the people I generally test on are grocery store employees and department store employees...and my girlfriend. I'm actually trying to align my collection to my girlfriend's cycle (it's in my journal) so that I am a little less ADD in my testing plus I should get the maximum effects on her this way.
              I hardly get any selfies with almost all of the mixes I have. I wouldn't judge the dosage based on selfies for PXS products. This seems to be used a lot but yes, less is more for PXS.

Comment

Yeah don't go over the top you will od and waste your mixes
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I was hoping to use enough to cause ghosting, then I would know that it is doing something. But I suppose a better route would be to become a regular at Hooters and test it on the waitresses.

It's also possible that since I'm a NOOB some of the pheromones are too subtle for me to notice a change.
                  Ghosting is basically a nonreaction. People will ignore you. How would you know that something is happening? Read the Hit List. Learn about body language. With experience you will be able to recognize micro expressions. Women can be very subtle. That certainly doesn't help. If you pay close attention you will find that a "nonreaction" is really a reaction sometimes. You can tell they are trying really hard not to react. I see it a lot.

The Hooters thing isn't a bad idea. In fact Hooters is where I got the nickname Scottie2Hottie. I used to work next door to one. I would stop in after work and have a couple beers. I started out by going straight to the patio, which was usual empty that time of day, and sit alone. In fact, I would tell my waitress I just wanted to be left alone. I'm sure the girls probably wondered who this guy is who ignores them all the time since they have guys constantly kissing their ass and hitting on them. Eventually the weather got colder so I had to start going inside. I always sat at the bar. Before long the girls would come up to me and chat me up. There was one girl in particular who was persistent. She was very spunky. I started calling her Booger. She loved it. She's the one who gave me the nickname. We went out for awhile. I actually hooked up with a few of the girls. Eventually whenever I came in the door all the girls would scream Scottie2Hottie, run over and start hugging on me. I was always like "OMG get off me". They were like "But we love you". I'd come back with something like "Why do you insist on punishing me?" Being aloof and giving them shit constantly paid off.

Comment

Not everyone gets selfies. For me, some things do, some things don't. Remember that we are using molecules that will elicit a specific response in the brain. Some molecules are sexually dimorphic. That is they stimulate the female brain but the male's. So in some cases you shouldn't get selfies.

With the exception of this one employee who asked if I needed a hand changing in the dressing room, I never had much luck testing in stores. I hate shopping. I'm in and out. The idea of spending a bunch of time browsing seems unnatural.

Comment

Not everyone gets selfies. For me, some things do, some things don't. Remember that we are using molecules that will elicit a specific response in the brain. Some molecules are sexually dimorphic. That is they stimulate the female brain but the male's. So in some cases you shouldn't get selfies.

With the exception of this one employee who asked if I needed a hand changing in the dressing room, I never had much luck testing in stores. I hate shopping. I'm in and out. The idea of spending a bunch of time browsing seems unnatural.
                      Truth!
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Truth!
                        I think I missed a great opportunity at that store. The chick was smoking. Blonde, 30s, killer body. Definitely not shy. I probably coulda got a bj in the dressing room.

Comment

Ghosting is basically a nonreaction. People will ignore you. How would you know that something is happening? Read the Hit List. Learn about body language. With experience you will be able to recognize micro expressions. Women can be very subtle. That certainly doesn't help. If you pay close attention you will find that a "nonreaction" is really a reaction sometimes. You can tell they are trying really hard not to react. I see it a lot.

The Hooters thing isn't a bad idea. In fact Hooters is where I got the nickname Scottie2Hottie. I used to work next door to one. I would stop in after work and have a couple beers. I started out by going straight to the patio, which was usual empty that time of day, and sit alone. In fact, I would tell my waitress I just wanted to be left alone. I'm sure the girls probably wondered who this guy is who ignores them all the time since they have guys constantly kissing their ass and hitting on them. Eventually the weather got colder so I had to start going inside. I always sat at the bar. Before long the girls would come up to me and chat me up. There was one girl in particular who was persistent. She was very spunky. I started calling her Booger. She loved it. She's the one who gave me the nickname. We went out for awhile. I actually hooked up with a few of the girls. Eventually whenever I came in the door all the girls would scream Scottie2Hottie, run over and start hugging on me. I was always like "OMG get off me". They were like "But we love you". I'd come back with something like "Why do you insist on punishing me?" Being aloof and giving them shit constantly paid off.
                          Geez, you need to start a cult or something...wait have you already started a cult? I think your wisdom is going to make my ears bleed. So Hooters, Bar, Aloof, Teasing, Got it.

Comment

Lol nope, no cult. Although that is one way to build a harem. Lol

I suppose wisdom comes from life experiences. I really don't think I'm anything special. There are guys who are better looking, have more muscles, have more money, etc. I do know hard no guarantee of success with women. i used to go to this one bar frequented by bodybuilders. They were good looking guys too. They NEVER scored. They would just stand there huddled together nursing their bud light and never talked to any women. I mean NEVER. I've known guys with money who sucked with women. In fact for awhile I was a gigalo. Where I lived in Cali has a lot of hot young trophy wives. It wasn't intentional, it just kinda happened. I would be sitting at a bar and one would sit next to me. The convo almost always started the same. "God I had my husband." One thing led to another and next thing i know we're at her mansion up in the mountains. Although I have received gratuities i typically refused money. But they would often buy me things. Shoes, clothes, jewelry (which was a waste because I don't wear jewelry), expensive collectable bottles of wine, etc. Pretty much anything I wanted. At one point my cellar was over 500 bottles.

Comment

Lol nope, no cult. Although that is one way to build a harem. Lol

I suppose wisdom comes from life experiences. I really don't think I'm anything special. There are guys who are better looking, have more muscles, have more money, etc. I do know hard no guarantee of success with women. i used to go to this one bar frequented by bodybuilders. They were good looking guys too. They NEVER scored. They would just stand there huddled together nursing their bud light and never talked to any women. I mean NEVER. I've known guys with money who sucked with women. In fact for awhile I was a gigalo. Where I lived in Cali has a lot of hot young trophy wives. It wasn't intentional, it just kinda happened. I would be sitting at a bar and one would sit next to me. The convo almost always started the same. "God I had my husband." One thing led to another and next thing i know we're at her mansion up in the mountains. Although I have received gratuities i typically refused money. But they would often buy me things. Shoes, clothes, jewelry (which was a waste because I don't wear jewelry), expensive collectable bottles of wine, etc. Pretty much anything I wanted. At one point my cellar was over 500 bottles.
                              Wow that makes me jealous to be honest. I've only had mild success with women then I got in a long term relationship and forgot how to be funny and teasing. I'm trying to relearn but I keep drawing blanks when I'm with my girlfriend. I can fake confidence, but I can't fake being funny. I remember what I am supposed to do I just don't remember how to do it. I guess I need to start practicing on other women and hope it comes back to me. Honestly I was hoping pheromones would give me self-effects that would make it easier. Any hints or tips?

Also unrelated, if my relationship finally dissolves with my girlfriend, what's the best way to go about building a harem?

Comment

Wow that makes me jealous to be honest. I've only had mild success with women then I got in a long term relationship and forgot how to be funny and teasing. I'm trying to relearn but I keep drawing blanks when I'm with my girlfriend. I can fake confidence, but I can't fake being funny. I remember what I am supposed to do I just don't remember how to do it. I guess I need to start practicing on other women and hope it comes back to me. Honestly I was hoping pheromones would give me self-effects that would make it easier. Any hints or tips?

Also unrelated, if my relationship finally dissolves with my girlfriend, what's the best way to go about building a harem?
                                You just need to learn some game. Don't fall into that 99% of guys category that either kiss ass or are a horndog perv
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

You just need to learn some game. Don't fall into that 99% of guys category that either kiss ass or are a horndog perv
                                  I don't kiss ass, I'm just boring...lifeless. I can carry on a boring conversation for hours, I can do the FORD method and that stuff. I just don't have anything interesting to talk about. My girlfriend has heard all of my stories.

Comment

I don't kiss ass, I'm just boring...lifeless. I can carry on a boring conversation for hours, I can do the FORD method and that stuff. I just don't have anything interesting to talk about. My girlfriend has heard all of my stories.
                                    Forget things like the ford method it comes of as forced sometimes. I used to have this issue to my life was just work gym and party and i felt boring when i would talk to girls but you will find it isn't what you say it's how you say it. Talk about your passions,hobbies, funny stories all with conviction.
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Forget things like the ford method it comes of as forced sometimes. I used to have this issue to my life was just work gym and party and i felt boring when i would talk to girls but you will find it isn't what you say it's how you say it. Talk about your passions,hobbies, funny stories all with conviction.
                                      Hmm, I guess I need to get some new hobbies, my GF has heard all of my funny stories and all about my passions. Now she goes on Facebook while I talk :(

I noticed you have Xist in oil and spray. Have you tried combining them? Like putting on the oil, then doing a spray over the top once it dries? I switched to the spray because I only get about 30min with my GF each day.

Comment

Hmm, I guess I need to get some new hobbies, my GF has heard all of my funny stories and all about my passions. Now she goes on Facebook while I talk :(

I noticed you have Xist in oil and spray. Have you tried combining them? Like putting on the oil, then doing a spray over the top once it dries? I switched to the spray because I only get about 30min with my GF each day.
                                        Yea that's exactly what I do. 2 drops on the neck and 2 sprays to the wrists. The spray hits hard and fast then the oil hits slow but harder.
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Yea that's exactly what I do. 2 drops on the neck and 2 sprays to the wrists. The spray hits hard and fast then the oil hits slow but harder.
                                          Genius. Will try the same tomorrow.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X