yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So showered up especially well to have little signature and went

2x Boyfriend
    6x Ascend

And went to the bar with a friend. My friend was basically glued to me, it was really odd honestly. My friend sorta scares women off because he is a dickhead, but I spent the night reading faces. Women didnt want to get close but my god did I get stares. They grouped up and stood near the table a safe distance away and took turns peeking. At the next stop something similar occured. Meters away just peeking, like a meerkat or a gopher. Like that thing guys do when they see an extremely attractive woman and just want to look but are to scared to walk up to them.

Now my friend was being very scary atrocious but affectionate? A bartender came over to us and given everything else she could be doing sat down in front of me and struck up a conversation even with my friend saying off putting stuff. Like it was really important for her to talk to me for some reason. Kinda the way a curious child bothers a teacher. I didnt even buy anything and she was talking to me. No sexual displays, hair flipping, etc, just talkative and deer in headlights look.

This tempers my fun "megadose" Ascend loadout. I love ascend in high doses, go to a bar chicks dig me being around and melt a lesbian gals panties off. She doesnt even like guys and Im toying with her nipples by the time the bar closes. But always crazy shit test from guys. Not this time and I kinda missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
      So showered up especially well to have little signature and went

2x Boyfriend
      6x Ascend

And went to the bar with a friend. My friend was basically glued to me, it was really odd honestly. My friend sorta scares women off because he is a dickhead, but I spent the night reading faces. Women didnt want to get close but my god did I get stares. They grouped up and stood near the table a safe distance away and took turns peeking. At the next stop something similar occured. Meters away just peeking, like a meerkat or a gopher. Like that thing guys do when they see an extremely attractive woman and just want to look but are to scared to walk up to them.

Now my friend was being very scary atrocious but affectionate? A bartender came over to us and given everything else she could be doing sat down in front of me and struck up a conversation even with my friend saying off putting stuff. Like it was really important for her to talk to me for some reason. Kinda the way a curious child bothers a teacher. I didnt even buy anything and she was talking to me. No sexual displays, hair flipping, etc, just talkative and deer in headlights look.

This tempers my fun "megadose" Ascend loadout. I love ascend in high doses, go to a bar chicks dig me being around and melt a lesbian gals panties off. She doesnt even like guys and Im toying with her nipples by the time the bar closes. But always crazy shit test from guys. Not this time and I kinda missed it.
      Wow 6 Ascend? No wonder they were afraid to approach. Seems like a self defeating dose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Wow 6 Ascend? No wonder they were afraid to approach. Seems like a self defeating dose.
        LOL thats what I thought would happen years back when I first tried this. Totally different result, details are in y journal.

Its usually that men become less interactive and/or fearful, or aggressive not women. Women become more comfortable with me with high Ascend doses. Things like sitting on my lap, squeezing my butt, touching different parts of my torso, boobing, and asking for hugs. It may have been my friends presence, I have to retest.

Comment

LOL thats what I thought would happen years back when I first tried this. Totally different result, details are in y journal.

Its usually that men become less interactive and/or fearful, or aggressive not women. Women become more comfortable with me with high Ascend doses. Things like sitting on my lap, squeezing my butt, touching different parts of my torso, boobing, and asking for hugs. It may have been my friends presence, I have to retest.
          Interesting.
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• So far I haven't found a mix or putative that compliments XS193 and if you use Xist on someone it seems to not work.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• Xs193 stands in its own very well. A dab or two of bad wolf really kicks it into a higher gear.
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                Xs193 stands in its own very well. A dab or two of bad wolf really kicks it into a higher gear.
                How so?

How were they each different?

I would imagine that a blend like BW would totally overshadow xs193 so much so that it totally gets lost in this mix.

Nice to see people experimenting. A few seem he'll vent to make xs193 something it's not. It's one thing to tweak the flavor of a dish a little to see what you get. It's entirely another story when you try to turn it into something iit's not. Beef enchiladas are delicious. Why try to turn them into fried chicken? I mean if you want fried chicken then get fried chiclen and let the enchiladas be enchiladas

Comment

How so?

I would imagine that a blend like BW would totally overshadow xs193 so much so that it totally gets lost in this mix.

Nice to see people experimenting. A few seem he'll vent to make xs193 something it's not. It's one thing to tweak the flavor of a dish a little to see what you get. It's entirely another story when you try to turn it into something iit's not. Beef enchiladas are delicious. Why try to turn them into fried chicken? I mean if you want fried chicken then get fried chiclen and let the enchiladas be enchiladas
                  The bad wolf was the residual of 2 small dabs from earlier in the morning. Used 3 sprays XS193 to the neck later afternoon and the VIP/celebrity vibe I normally get from XS193 was really amplified. The flirting I received from multiple women was off the charts. Ive come to expect that from XS193 but it felt like the BW took it to a higher level. I need to get my notes in order and write up a proper XS 193 review.
                  Ammo:
                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                  AD: Glace
                  Lovescent: NNPA
                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Originally posted by MaliciousIntent
                    1 PSE
                    4 Ascend
                    1 Ascend + cops
                    4 Boyfriend
                    2 Bliss

Boyfriend spritzed into my hair, PSE on neck, Ascend on neck and chest, bliss on my jacket which I would randomly remove and wasnt giving of much heat. It was raining.

Party 1, not much. Found the core group and chatted. It was a nice experience, only oddness was my little sister hit me in the chest when I said "thats a nice image" under my breath when the most vocal girl I had been chatting with said something about putting on a transparent skirt and running through time square. I mean... that was just inviting comment. Maybe she was with someone and my sister knew it idk. I asked my sister about it later and she didnt respond. Thats not usual behavior from her.

On to the bar. Sat outside be side a Cuban girl and her bf, she didnt say anything to me, the men at the table I struck up a conversation. They where the staff of the establishment. Pretty cool bar when the staff hang there. I got a nice normal flow of conversation with the men I ran into. The drunk ones where especially talkative and friendly, actually the one person I did not talk to is the one that started an argument with the staff and got the cops called on him at closing.

I saw a lone girl sitting INSIDE and approached. She didnt act put off that was nice. Her coworkers walked over. Guy could honestly have pummeled me on sight. He was nice and friendly. Except for talking about his wang for three mins. I didnt figure it out till a few mins later it was an assertion of territory because it was so crappy. I laughed along. A very important aspect of game I've learned is to introduce oneself by name, first and last. I did that and acted social. Learned as much as I could about the guy then asked the girl the same questions.

I went to the bar and ordered tried to order another drink. I started waving frantically and got this clean cut guy sitting beside me's attention. I decided hey... pheromone time, lets gay it up to get some data. I said "I was trying to get her attention but youres works", he looked deeply into my eyes and said "naaah". The bartender couldn't find me, she asked my name first, then last, I said under my breath "should I give her my phone number too?" the guy beside me said, .... no. Shook his head and stared into his drink.

Then floated outside and met a young couple. A ex-waitress of the establishment and her Tinder date. Didnt get to talk to the girl... wind was blowing very strongly away. Girl walked over and sat then guy came over and did a protective thing. Said something about his breath and I went and got him some gum. The girl was hot I wasnt about to cockblock. He had obviously drove a few hours to bang tonight. I came back with some gum and she had bounced somewhere inside. They came out I tossed him the gum she was acting pissy then they snuck out and started making out.

I want to pause and make a note here. The girl was acting very... uninterested in him untill talking to me. Then when I left and came back she was suddenly very umn,... frustrated?

I went inside and spoke with the girl I had been talking to. Got to know her more, and she asked for my FB info. Gave her that and she started talking about how hard it is to find female friend and how women suck... I worked to be cheery and optimistic. Previous girl walked by and went into bitch mode on her bf. I just watched not sure what was up with her. The lady I was talking to, her coworker scooped her and took her to the car but not before I drove by in my sports car and wished them a safe night; to which she gave an OMG.

Pheromones are like makeup, its a total package, remember that. Smell nice, look nice, act nice, be nice. Phero'up, lift, keep frame, provide.

This mix I would call sorta a "guy slayer" mix, an interesting only subtle level I usually see with high levels of Ascend. Opening on girls seemed easier, "still required work" but less than usual. They seemed interested even when sober.

???????Oh btw... the bartender girl "lost" my tab.

MY CAT HAS BEEN FUCKING ATTACHED TO ME EVERYDAY I WEAR BOYFRIEND. THIS SHIT IS GETTING ON MY NERVES SHES SO FUCKING ANNOYING I CANT USE MY LAPTOP OR WATCH TV WITHOUT HER TRYING TO SNUGGLE ONE OF MY APP SPOTS! GOD I NEED A BREAK ITS GOTTEN TO THE POINT I'VE BEEN LOCKING HER OUT THE BED ROOM. FUCKING GOD SHE WONT GET OUT MY FACE!

Ok XS193 is some serious shit. I've gotten hugged to death, random jealous actions and easy mode with women. Whats in this?

Comment

MY CAT HAS BEEN FUCKING ATTACHED TO ME EVERYDAY I WEAR BOYFRIEND. THIS SHIT IS GETTING ON MY NERVES SHES SO FUCKING ANNOYING I CANT USE MY LAPTOP OR WATCH TV WITHOUT HER TRYING TO SNUGGLE ONE OF MY APP SPOTS! GOD I NEED A BREAK ITS GOTTEN TO THE POINT I'VE BEEN LOCKING HER OUT THE BED ROOM. FUCKING GOD SHE WONT GET OUT MY FACE!

Ok XS193 is some serious shit. I've gotten hugged to death, random jealous actions and easy mode with women. Whats in this?
                      Solo or comboed?

Comment

How so?

It's true, I'm still in the early stages of even scratching the surface of most blends, this included. More testing needed.

Comment

• Sound like a great blend i like to try, when will it be available in store again?

Comment

• I have been running Xist, Love Boat Evolve with P96. I may have to swap out a day or two to see how XS193 does.

Comment

• 3x Evolve
                            2x Boyfriend

1hr into work and a really odd thing happens, my male coworker sits draws a picture of me and then we have a conversation about "if you were a girl" I'd totally hit that.

Went out as a group with friends for lunch. I ended up sitting beside [a girl] in the car, she kept her face turned and was sniffing her shirt. [...] I'm chewing gum during this also. I couldnt tell if it was me or another coworker that was bothering her. At the table she sits at the far end farthest from me. Car ride back she throws a fit at the idea of sitting behind the other guy and ends up in the middle.

There is plenty of space, the car gets up to 45 pretty quick and her leg flops over onto mine, then she stays coyly mushed up against me.
                            I tend to avoid polarizing mixes but I think this made everyone's head spin. This was a wacky mix and not exactly the response I was going for. I was hoping for a more frustrated response.

Comment

I tend to avoid polarizing mixes but I think this made everyone's head spin. This was a wacky mix and not exactly the response I was going for. I was hoping for a more frustrated response.
                              I don't think Evolve is a polarizing mix.

I haven't been catching up on this thread for a while but have anyone tried SOB + XS193?

Comment

• I agree Bloodburn I don't see Evolve having the same effect as something like SOB.

Comment

• Right but mixed it with boyfriend, and I havent seen these behaviors in these people. I've been watching them for months.

Comment

Right but mixed it with boyfriend, and I havent seen these behaviors in these people. I've been watching them for months.
                                    You'll have to hear with me, I just woke up and have a bit of a fever. So you're saying that xs193 changed Evolve? That it made it polarizing?

Comment

You'll have to hear with me, I just woke up and have a bit of a fever. So you're saying that xs193 changed Evolve? That it made it polarizing?
                                      Either they wanted to fuck me, or be as far as socially allowable from me no more ways about it.

Comment

Either they wanted to fuck me, or be as far as socially allowable from me no more ways about it.
                                        Interesting. I don't think it's an Enone issue. I've added straight Enone and never got that. How much of each?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X