yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    What dosage are you guys testing atm that get good results? I only tested it at 2 sprays.
    3 is best for me.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      3 for me too

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

3 is best for me.
    Nice. Will up the dosage as well.

Comment

• I think that if you want to focus on just the social element then 2x is good but I didn't get attraction hits, as well, until I went up to 3x..

Comment

• No sir, I want my target(s) to fall for me.

Comment

Remember, he who hesitates, masturbates.
          That's freaking hysterical

lebron james lol GIF by NBA

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Hysterical but true
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              absolutely true! The number #1 improvement a guy can make to his game is stop masturbating. You'll be a master PUA in less than a months time.

• Primross
              Primross commented
              Editing a comment
              I know but it's so difficult

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Thanks I made it up myself. And yes oh so true. Primross

Comment

• Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

3?-Androstanediol

Is this it, or separate from the special "fallout" molecule you've identified?
              Its very difficult to know what an actual molecule is just from the name. There are a lot of variances involved. I believe this is DehydroEpiAndrosterone which is a DEA controlled substance. As such, regardless if we have some, it would never be offered for sale or otherwise obtainable from us in any way. You don't mess around with things that could shut the entire industry down and one thing that will get yah kicked out of the community quicker than you can say "space worms have taken control of my brain", is offering CDS here for sale, trade or otherwise exchanged. Its not good for anyone.

You'll actually find many molecules with the same names.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Comment

I think that if you want to focus on just the social element then 2x is good but I didn't get attraction hits, as well, until I went up to 3x..
                  Think this with some P96 would work well?
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Thanks I made it up myself. And yes oh so true. Primross
                    Truer words have never been spoken
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• So has anyone seen a resetting effect as with Xist?

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                        MRSNAKE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've seen it first hand. Read my post on XIST and SOB combo. I'm a believer.

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Think this with some P96 would work well?
                      You could certainly try it and find out.

Comment

• I think XS193 has better potential than Xist for fast imprinting or fallout. My young target is still in contact with me. Usually my targets lose interest after a while and then stop replying texts altogether (decline of attraction over time). This one still chat with me regularly and send me photos of her whereabouts. Unfortunately, we're too far apart so I cannot test repeated exposures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          I think XS193 has better potential than Xist for fast imprinting or fallout. My young target is still in contact with me. Usually my targets lose interest after a while and then stop replying texts altogether (decline of attraction over time). This one still chat with me regularly and send me photos of her whereabouts. Unfortunately, we're too far apart so I cannot test repeated exposures.
                          thats a shame hopefully it did the damage already
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                            thats a shame hopefully it did the damage already
                            I hope so.

Comment

• You may be right Bloodburn . I think the challenge some people have with XiSt is the time factor. I think this is especially true for noobs. They use it a few times, don't see anything right away then assume either the product doesn't work or they are doing something wrong. With xs193 you see results at the front end. This encourages further use which tie more results and so on.

If SteveO has combined the attraction, status and social elements I've seen with the magic of XiSt then this blend could be a game changer.

Comment

• I do hope we find the game changer. Having so many mixes, I could drop them all for just one.

Comment

• That would be nice but I think a varied collection will still be needed
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X