yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Right on brother.
    I think you would be the ultimate wingman
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

I think you would be the ultimate wingman
      You might think so but idk. It hasn't always worked out as planned. Oftentimes despite my best efforts at getting my buddy laid they latch on to me. Some you can redirect, others forget about it. Quite frankly it sucks. Then your buddy is pissed at you because "you stole his girl". It has even happened with my buddy Rob and this guy has exceptional game.

Comment

You might think so but idk. It hasn't always worked out as planned. Oftentimes despite my best efforts at getting my buddy laid they latch on to me. Some you can redirect, others forget about it. Quite frankly it sucks. Then your buddy is pissed at you because "you stole his girl". It has even happened with my buddy Rob and this guy has exceptional game.
        Yeah I guess that's true. But you know what they say. You should spend time with the people that will.improve you
        Pheromone XS

Comment

• So what are everyone's thoughts on XS193 as compared to Xist. As anyone seen a resetting effect?
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

That's cause your Sensei. The ladies dont have a fighting chance.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

That's cause your Sensei. The ladies dont have a fighting chance.
              Lol if only

Comment

You are perhaps more good looking than Rob?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are perhaps more good looking than Rob?
                  Well he looks a lot like Ben Affleck so idk

Comment

Well he looks a lot like Ben Affleck so idk
                    Then you must definitive are more good looking than him.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Just back from vacation to Northern region of my country. I brought XS193 with me as well. However, I paired it with M3X but I know the baseline of M3X on me so I think XS193 is quite promising.

Made friend with early 20 girls and my target in this group, 23 yo 9/10 girl had this Chinese dude kept coming to my table to take the girl away (I think she liked him or had history, they kept sending texts) but she stayed with me the whole night. I only kissed her on the cheek when we parted ways though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Then you must definitive are more good looking than him.
                        Thanks you're very sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          Just back from vacation to Northern region of my country. I brought XS193 with me as well. However, I paired it with M3X but I know the baseline of M3X on me so I think XS193 is quite promising.

Made friend with early 20 girls and my target in this group, 23 yo 9/10 girl had this Chinese dude kept coming to my table to take the girl away (I think she liked him or had history, they kept sending texts) but she stayed with me the whole night. I only kissed her on the cheek when we parted ways though.
                          I definitely would NOT have tolerated that shit. Oh hell no! Why would you allow her to disrespect you? Fuck the kiss, I woulda given her a boot upside the ass and kicked her to the curb.

Comment

I definitely would NOT have tolerated that shit. Oh hell no! Why would you allow her to disrespect you? Fuck the kiss, I woulda given her a boot upside the ass and kicked her to the curb.
                            Well said scottie

Pheromone XS

Comment

I actually left the girls to have our subway sandwiches. I had her jacket she asked me to carry with but I just left. I told her you could come to pick it up as I wasn't going to go back to give it to her.

It wasn't disrespect in my point of view because I didn't flirt with her one bit before that night. We met the group one night before and we at first asked them out to the well known club to be wingman for other girls. No other targets so the target changed to her.

Comment

• They do that shit on purpose. She wants to have an excuse. Unfortunately, my experience is that these are the most psycho. Be careful. I had a couple of these actually start collecting MY clothes. And one couldn't keep her hands off my underwear, this escalated till I had half my casual wardrobe sitting in her dressers where she told my friends I was a live-in. Meanwhile, I couldn't figure where my clothes were at, figured they were in travel bags or laundry. Years later she belived her own shit and still throws up, "When we used to live together."

The ones that left jewelry always seemed to cheat on me. One wouldn't take it back, I suspected it was stolen or a gift from someone else. Psycho warning, Your mileage may vary.

Comment

• One thing I'm noticing about xs193 is that it tends to pull more high end women for the most part or at least the more self secure ones.

I'm also noticing a tendency toward as sense of superiority which results in a feeling of indifference regarding others. Not really liking this self effect.

Comment

• XSteveO
                                    XSteveO commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    huh, that's interesting. Have not gotten that myself. I'll keep an eye out

• I'll keep my eyes open for that one, I finally got a bottle coming in the mail.

Comment

• We'll see if it's consistent.

Comment

• What dosage are you guys testing atm that get good results? I only tested it at 2 sprays.

Comment

• As far as self-effects I get more of a DGAF attitude from Xist. At 2 sprays Boyfriend feels like a lazy Sunday afternoon, subtle though.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X