yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XSteveO If GHOST so wishes, could you be REALLY nice to Ghost and send him a sample of xs193?

Comment

So the impact of xs193 on men seems to be a toned down version of Cool Guy...

xs186 Cool Guy (I think I might want a gallon of this too!) 3 sprays very casual (buddy buddy type with the guys) uplifting playful, happy, disinhibiting

Men tend to be relaxed, friendly, open, talkative, and calm around me when wearing xs193.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        RTBoss Hi! I'm glad to see you are still here! Have you tested xs193?
        I've tested twice. First time around my wife with 2 sprays on the neck for 6 hours duration, the second time today with 1 spray to my neck while hanging around my wife, male friend, and his wife. All indoors. I'm 38, wife's 30, he's 45, and she's 39 (or so).

Compared to baseline behavior that I'm familiar with, I haven't seen any effect so far. No selfies, either. Doesn't necessarily mean nothing's happening, I just need to continue on with it and keep observing.
        Last edited by RTBoss; 10-13-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

I've tested twice. First time around my wife with 2 sprays on the neck for 6 hours duration, the second time today with 1 spray to my neck while hanging around my wife, male friend, and his wife. All indoors. I'm 38, wife's 30, he's 45, and she's 39 or so.

Compared to baseline behavior that I'm familiar with, I haven't seen any effect so far. No selfies, either. Doesn't necessarily mean nothing's happening, I just need to continue on with it and keep observing.
          Thanks for the report. Always nice to hear other people's experiences
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Xcc Primross Great discussions here. One can hope this is a competition to Nude Alpha and Nude in spray form. Must have hit real hard when it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              Xcc Primross Great discussions here. One can hope this is a competition to Nude Alpha and Nude in spray form. Must have hit real hard when it works.
              Let's see. Honestly I hope so I love psx and every blend they make I hope will be better than the competition
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Let's see. Honestly I hope so I love psx and every blend they make I hope will be better than the competition
                They're different type of product however. NA is an alpha product with fallout element. This one is not an alpha product but romance type. It's a competition in romance but it will not be better.

Comment

Has anyone tried Xist and XS193?
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Bloodburn I would say that the impact I've seen so far of xs193 is more comparable with what NA or NAG is supposed to do. Nude is a different beast. I think Nude can grease the slide to fallout, but if someone wants to make a deep connection and/or create really profound fallout, NA or NAG might be much better. Based on what I've seen, xs193 seems to be a potential NA or NAG substitute.

Comment

manover84 If you try it, please post. I'm going to keep testing xs193 solo a bit more.

Comment

manover84 If you try it, please post. I'm going to keep testing xs193 solo a bit more.
                        I haven't placed an order yet. Hopefully there's still some left.
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

RTBoss Thanks for the report!

Comment

manover84 When you order, if you ask REALLY nice, maybe they will send you some.

Comment

Xcc Thanks for the input. I hope XS193 can be the substitute to Nude series. Being in spray form got my interest.

Comment

He only had 50 and I have 2 of them
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Do you mean SteveO only had 50 and you have 2 samples?

Comment

Bloodburn Right on! I hope so, too. As much as I like NA and NAG, I'd rather have something from PXS that works as good or better.

Also, I don't think it will substitute for Nude. Nude is a great ice breaker and a good "crushy feeling starter", but it seems to me that xs193 hits harder than Nude.

Comment

I noticed again that men tend to be friendly, kind, maybe even approval seeking of me when I wear xs193.

There was one man who was grumpy and when he got around me, his mood got a lot better! Almost seemed like a different person.

This might be an alpha formula but in a fun, mood-elevating, "you're so cool", respect generating type of way rather than through dominance.

Comment

I noticed again that men tend to be friendly, kind, maybe even approval seeking of me when I wear xs193.

There was one man who was grumpy and when he got around me, his mood got a lot better! Almost seemed like a different person.

This might be an alpha formula but in a fun, mood-elevating, "you're so cool", respect generating type of way rather than through dominance.
                                        Great insight xcc I need to be more socially aware and get on your level
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Xcc I have too many products to test now, lol. I just hope I can find my own holygrail and stick with it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X