yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    When it comes to exotica, there is not that many latino/latina people here, but I will try anyway.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Too bad, since the info made it sound mad fun. I am going to do everything in my power to get sexy men to undress.

• 2000GT
    commented on 's reply
    AS for Exotica, I think you'll find the results interesting, though a bit subtle.

• 2000GT
    commented on 's reply
    oooh, can't wait to see what you get with Naked Gun. I've not had an opportunity to really test it in a long time and there was a bit of a lack of reports from it.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    I am going to test Exotica after I have tested Naked Gun.

• 2000GT
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Because it seems to be the most unpopular men's product. And boyfriend is has becoming a up and coming popular mix
    I think it's more likely that it would be added to the beta list or maybe as a standard product. There's still a need for Exotica, even if people don't report on it much.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Why?
    Because it seems to be the most unpopular men's product. And boyfriend is has becoming a up and coming popular mix

Leave a comment:

• 2000GT
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great summary hope this becomes a main line product. It should replace exotica
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Great summary hope this becomes a main line product. It should replace exotica

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
    So how would everyone say Boyfriend is compared to Xist? The similarities are there but from reading the reports everyone made I can't seem to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    So how would everyone say Boyfriend is compared to Xist? The similarities are there but from reading the reports everyone made I can't seem to get it.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    what you combine it with?

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    This sounds dangerous I'm usually pretty good at catching and over riding such self effects. Bf sounds potent. You knew it was reverse imprinting and couldn't shake it? Wow.

• Slambowski
    replied
    I've been wearing Boyfriend to work and outside for a couple months now, and I have to say that it definitely has a craving effect. Women and girls want your attention. Some are better at not giving in, but even those I thought were unaffected have caved in recent weeks. Despite being based off of the mone, I added Xist to it with one spray each and have found very consistent results lately.

Leave a comment:

• Oncearound
    replied
    Does XS 193 have the reset properties that Xist has?

I went to the local waterhole looking for another target that was not present and I believe I might have been wearing BCE+XS-193. I failed to write it down, it may have been Xist instead of 193. I ran into a girl that tried to friendzone me about 8 months ago and I said no. We sat and talked for a couple of hours and then she invited me back to her place to see some of the cleaning out she had done, as she had never let me into her house before because she was embarrassed by the mess. Her divorce and job loss caused her to become a hoarder. I could tell she still has some feelings for me as she kept bringing up other subjects when I tried to leave and grabbed my hand lightly to pull me back into the house to show me something else. She then followed but led me back my truck when I walked out the front door. I intentionally did not escalated things as I wanted to leave her wanting more. Maybe that was a mistake, maybe it wasn't.

In any event, she was in my cloud for at least three hours and I am hoping the reset process is beginning to take effect.
    I am trying to prepare for the next time I "run" into her.

(Excuse me if I am rambling, I am on cold medication)

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I'm getting that with larger doses of pregnalone recently, Come to think of it my only positive with boyfriend was prego oil. I think it gave me attraction at range. Is there any prego in evolve?
    Evolve doesn't contain pregnenolone AFAIK.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I'm getting that with larger doses of pregnalone recently, Come to think of it my only positive with boyfriend was prego oil. I think it gave me attraction at range. Is there any prego in evolve?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

Either they wanted to fuck me, or be as far as socially allowable from me no more ways about it.
    Interesting. I don't think it's an Enone issue. I've added straight Enone and never got that. How much of each?

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

You'll have to hear with me, I just woke up and have a bit of a fever. So you're saying that xs193 changed Evolve? That it made it polarizing?
    Either they wanted to fuck me, or be as far as socially allowable from me no more ways about it.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X