yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Do you use exotica by itself to pick up Asians or you mix it with anything? what kind of results would you expect from wearing Exotica around cultured Asians?
    I have tested it a few time. It garnered me some respects, VIP, and might have helped toning down enone heavy mixes but generally not that great with attraction with SEA Asians where I live. Perhaps it might be better with East Asians whom are more enone sensitive.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Good choices. These are favorable to many users. I will pick Exotica soon as well.
    Do you use exotica by itself to pick up Asians or you mix it with anything? what kind of results would you expect from wearing Exotica around cultured Asians?

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    Can you tell me how to use Exotica and with what combos? I live in a Asian area and I'm always looking to go to silk heaven.

• Oncearound
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MisterY
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    It's not really for getting laid
    I see. But I thought XS 193 was supposed to a "better" version of Xist. And Xist is supposedly the "friend-zone destroyer." Isn't the point of avoiding the friend-zone to get with a girl you want who only sees you (originally) as a friend?

So XS 193 is more for creating a cuddling feeling with a girl?

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    It's not really for getting laid

Leave a comment:

• MisterY
    replied
    So has anybody gotten laid using XS 193 alone with someone they had NOT slept with before? Haven't found any reports on that yet.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Did you go through a whole bottle already? Really? YOu need a keyboard so you can write some reports instead of tweets.

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by manover84 View Post

We will see
    Looking forward to read your report on this.

Leave a comment:

• manover84
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

As it is said it is much like Nude, maybe try A1 or mixes heavy in A1 with this?
    We will see

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by manover84 View Post
    Could be creating some feelings, I'm still curious if this could create fallout and I'm testing possible mixes with it.
    As it is said it is much like Nude, maybe try A1 or mixes heavy in A1 with this?

Leave a comment:

• manover84
    replied
    Could be creating some feelings, I'm still curious if this could create fallout and I'm testing possible mixes with it.

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    I had a coworker cave on me this past week. She said home sick and went complete flirt mode. I'd been wearing Boyfriend around her and basically just getting the nagging wife treatment from her. She was texting me the whole day and making childish jokes. I guess it was like a delayed effect. Shes sorta a judgmental hard arse.

Leave a comment:

• manover84
    replied
    Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
    I've been wearing Boyfriend to work and outside for a couple months now, and I have to say that it definitely has a craving effect. Women and girls want your attention. Some are better at not giving in, but even those I thought were unaffected have caved in recent weeks. Despite being based off of the mone, I added Xist to it with one spray each and have found very consistent results lately.
    I've used XS193 with Xist oil, I liked jt.
    Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

I think it's more likely that it would be added to the beta list or maybe as a standard product. There's still a need for Exotica, even if people don't report on it much.
    When I first started I used Exotica, it was a light successful, very light alpha but it works, look at Taboo.
    Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
    Xs193 stands in its own very well. A dab or two of bad wolf really kicks it into a higher gear.
    I was recently using Xist and BW. XS193 would be fun to try when I get more BW.
    Last edited by 2000GT; 01-30-2019, 10:22 AM. Reason: merged triple post

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I went thru a bottle but I didn't see much in not much of a romantic phero user its not in my goals. However I would love the option to get it if I ever change my mind

Leave a comment:

• 2000GT
    commented on 's reply
    What about your results? I haven't seen much from you...

• Primross
    replied

First thing's first: let's get some more reports on it. The more solid reports we get and less idle chatter, the more likely it is to become a regular product. I'll be compiling some of my reports soon enough. I'd love to see what you've had as far as result specifics.
    Great point exited to read your results

Leave a comment:

• 2000GT
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Fair enough. Would just like to see 193 as a 30ml option
    First thing's first: let's get some more reports on it. The more solid reports we get and less idle chatter, the more likely it is to become a regular product. I'll be compiling some of my reports soon enough. I'd love to see what you've had as far as result specifics.

Leave a comment:

• 2000GT
    commented on 's reply
    LOL at the getting men to undress. You go girl! As for Exotica, it was geared more towards Asians and SE Asians. It works. I still keep a bottle around just in case but 193 is becoming my fav

• Primross
    replied

I think it's more likely that it would be added to the beta list or maybe as a standard product. There's still a need for Exotica, even if people don't report on it much.
    Fair enough. Would just like to see 193 as a 30ml option

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X