yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting that with larger doses of pregnalone recently, Come to think of it my only positive with boyfriend was prego oil. I think it gave me attraction at range. Is there any prego in evolve?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I'm getting that with larger doses of pregnalone recently, Come to think of it my only positive with boyfriend was prego oil. I think it gave me attraction at range. Is there any prego in evolve?
      Evolve doesn't contain pregnenolone AFAIK.

Comment

• Does XS 193 have the reset properties that Xist has?

I went to the local waterhole looking for another target that was not present and I believe I might have been wearing BCE+XS-193. I failed to write it down, it may have been Xist instead of 193. I ran into a girl that tried to friendzone me about 8 months ago and I said no. We sat and talked for a couple of hours and then she invited me back to her place to see some of the cleaning out she had done, as she had never let me into her house before because she was embarrassed by the mess. Her divorce and job loss caused her to become a hoarder. I could tell she still has some feelings for me as she kept bringing up other subjects when I tried to leave and grabbed my hand lightly to pull me back into the house to show me something else. She then followed but led me back my truck when I walked out the front door. I intentionally did not escalated things as I wanted to leave her wanting more. Maybe that was a mistake, maybe it wasn't.

In any event, she was in my cloud for at least three hours and I am hoping the reset process is beginning to take effect.
        I am trying to prepare for the next time I "run" into her.

(Excuse me if I am rambling, I am on cold medication)

Comment

• I've been wearing Boyfriend to work and outside for a couple months now, and I have to say that it definitely has a craving effect. Women and girls want your attention. Some are better at not giving in, but even those I thought were unaffected have caved in recent weeks. Despite being based off of the mone, I added Xist to it with one spray each and have found very consistent results lately.

Comment

• So how would everyone say Boyfriend is compared to Xist? The similarities are there but from reading the reports everyone made I can't seem to get it.
            �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
              So how would everyone say Boyfriend is compared to Xist? The similarities are there but from reading the reports everyone made I can't seem to get it.
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Great summary hope this becomes a main line product. It should replace exotica
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

Great summary hope this becomes a main line product. It should replace exotica
                  Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Why?
                    Because it seems to be the most unpopular men's product. And boyfriend is has becoming a up and coming popular mix
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Because it seems to be the most unpopular men's product. And boyfriend is has becoming a up and coming popular mix
                      I think it's more likely that it would be added to the beta list or maybe as a standard product. There's still a need for Exotica, even if people don't report on it much.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        When it comes to exotica, there is not that many latino/latina people here, but I will try anyway.

• 2000GT
                        2000GT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL at the getting men to undress. You go girl! As for Exotica, it was geared more towards Asians and SE Asians. It works. I still keep a bottle around just in case but 193 is becoming my fav

• MRSNAKE
                        MRSNAKE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Can you tell me how to use Exotica and with what combos? I live in a Asian area and I'm always looking to go to silk heaven.

I think it's more likely that it would be added to the beta list or maybe as a standard product. There's still a need for Exotica, even if people don't report on it much.
                      Fair enough. Would just like to see 193 as a 30ml option
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Fair enough. Would just like to see 193 as a 30ml option
                        First thing's first: let's get some more reports on it. The more solid reports we get and less idle chatter, the more likely it is to become a regular product. I'll be compiling some of my reports soon enough. I'd love to see what you've had as far as result specifics.

Comment

First thing's first: let's get some more reports on it. The more solid reports we get and less idle chatter, the more likely it is to become a regular product. I'll be compiling some of my reports soon enough. I'd love to see what you've had as far as result specifics.
                          Great point exited to read your results
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• 2000GT
                            2000GT commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What about your results? I haven't seen much from you...

• I went thru a bottle but I didn't see much in not much of a romantic phero user its not in my goals. However I would love the option to get it if I ever change my mind
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Did you go through a whole bottle already? Really? YOu need a keyboard so you can write some reports instead of tweets.

• Originally posted by Slambowski View Post
                          I've been wearing Boyfriend to work and outside for a couple months now, and I have to say that it definitely has a craving effect. Women and girls want your attention. Some are better at not giving in, but even those I thought were unaffected have caved in recent weeks. Despite being based off of the mone, I added Xist to it with one spray each and have found very consistent results lately.
                          I've used XS193 with Xist oil, I liked jt.
                          Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

When I first started I used Exotica, it was a light successful, very light alpha but it works, look at Taboo.
                          Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                          Xs193 stands in its own very well. A dab or two of bad wolf really kicks it into a higher gear.
                          I was recently using Xist and BW. XS193 would be fun to try when I get more BW.
                          Last edited by 2000GT; 01-30-2019, 10:22 AM. Reason: merged triple post
                          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• I had a coworker cave on me this past week. She said home sick and went complete flirt mode. I'd been wearing Boyfriend around her and basically just getting the nagging wife treatment from her. She was texting me the whole day and making childish jokes. I guess it was like a delayed effect. Shes sorta a judgmental hard arse.

Comment

• Could be creating some feelings, I'm still curious if this could create fallout and I'm testing possible mixes with it.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                                Could be creating some feelings, I'm still curious if this could create fallout and I'm testing possible mixes with it.
                                As it is said it is much like Nude, maybe try A1 or mixes heavy in A1 with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

As it is said it is much like Nude, maybe try A1 or mixes heavy in A1 with this?
                                  We will see

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

We will see
                                    Looking forward to read your report on this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X