yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

What doses? What was the setting?
    my dosage tonight was one spray of SOB, i wanted to put 2 drops of XIST but got 3 by mistake, probably my best experience so far tonight with her. I talk about it in my post regarding the SOB+XIST mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      Bloodburn I don't know about "better". I would say that based on what I'm seeing xs193 is stronger and it's impacts are faster.

XiSt can have a strong and fast reset effect, but the crushy feelings seem to take awhile.

With xs193, the crushy feelings seem to grow faster and stronger. I'm thinking it's going to give LAL Nude Alpha and Nude Alpha Gel some stiff competition. (no pun intended)
      What you say about the reset effects on XIST i can personally confirm, for the girl i used it was in stages 1) resistance , 2) being nice 3) super crushy on me
      all 3 times i mixed it with SOB.
      Last edited by MRSNAKE; 12-16-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
        One thing I notice about this mix is if you already exposed a target to xist this mix isn't going to work as well just keep using xist. I think this is better for first exposure
        If you're using XIST on a target just continue using XIST, use the other on a new target.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5150 View Post
          OK so WOW!
          Been using Xist for about a month on this cute little redhead i work with. We have always been talkative and friendly and sometimes even a little flirty. Xist probably made it a little better but still not the signs i could def say was working. Got my xs193 the other day and wow in 4 days time what a difference.
          used 3 sprays xs193 on chest and both wrists and still a little xist behind my ears. and now she cant sit close enough to me. texts me almost every night after work and always looking for a reason for me to touch her in some way. Hell today right before i started typing this she told me her shoulder was soar and asked me to rub it for her right here at work. When i would ask if it felt better she kept saying almost but keep going. This went on for about 20 - 30 mins. Cant wait to see what this leads to
          Nice review!

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

oh ya, strong stuff. What makes XS193 better than XIST?
            Not saying XS193 is better than Xist but it has capability to be a better quick exposure imprinting mix.

Comment

• Primross 2 drops Xist, 1 spray SOB

Comment

• Nice
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I feel like this better for someone new. Ived used XS193 on girls that I've already hit with Xist and I get confused or negative responses.
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• hmmm, maybe I got this last night too. maybe there is something that says' Your boyfriend and not A boyfriend. I don't know any that could make a woman possesive like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      hmmm, maybe I got this last night too. maybe there is something that says' Your boyfriend and not A boyfriend. I don't know any that could make a woman possesive like this.
                      I have had any woman trying to possess me with XS193.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I have had any woman trying to possess me with XS193.
                        You have? Awesome
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          hmmm, maybe I got this last night too. maybe there is something that says' Your boyfriend and not A boyfriend. I don't know any that could make a woman possesive like this.
                          I went out with friends and coworkers over the weekend and with 4x spays, I got hit with a really rejected feeling for no reason. I think the bonding molecule is strong and indescrimate. Like I really felt irrationally connected and rejected. I spent the rest of the weekend in female company just to work the feeling off. I havent felt that heartbroken in years. There was no reason to feel that way, nothing happened. Literally nothing happened. I was reading into stuff, it was all in my head.

The girl was tranced, thats not the issue, shit works. I'm gonna alternate this into a rotation, or only wear this for dates. Its sorta like a glue bomb.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This sounds dangerous I'm usually pretty good at catching and over riding such self effects. Bf sounds potent. You knew it was reverse imprinting and couldn't shake it? Wow.

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          Jimmy42 App points and any cover scent? Over or near app points. Thanks.
                          Ammo:
                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                          AD: Glace
                          Lovescent: NNPA
                          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

I went out with friends and coworkers over the weekend and with 4x spays, I got hit with a really rejected feeling for no reason. I think the bonding molecule is strong and indescrimate. Like I really felt irrationally connected and rejected. I spent the rest of the weekend in female company just to work the feeling off. I havent felt that heartbroken in years. There was no reason to feel that way, nothing happened. Literally nothing happened. I was reading into stuff, it was all in my head.

The girl was tranced, thats not the issue, shit works. I'm gonna alternate this into a rotation, or only wear this for dates. Its sorta like a glue bomb.
                            Damn that sucks I hate selfies like those but at least you know the product is strong and works
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Well , I did get the glue bomb effect I think, or at least I think I will recognize it. Another guys woman latched onto me hard and a month ago she was on the other side of that fence. Kind of a reset but The glue part had to have been on my side because all she did was say hello hug and squeeze and didn't talk to her again.

This could be easy to misinterpret and if you subscribe to any of the girls threads you may see this as all to common from us guys. I'm gonna up it and be careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

Well, this proofs my finding that XS193 is a quick exposure imprinting. Any fast or deep imprinting mixes are double-edge sword sometimes.

Comment

• Nice. Do you usually put cover scents in other spots other than on the same app points?

Comment

Nice. Do you usually put cover scents in other spots other than on the same app points?
                                    Ammo:
                                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                    AD: Glace
                                    Lovescent: NNPA
                                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• I see. I usually don't spray cologne on spray pheromones.

Comment

I see. I usually don't spray cologne on spray pheromones.
                                        I always spray over oil and spray. I feel it helps dispersion also I get most unscented
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X