yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

RE:TABOO, COHESION, EVOLVE, XIST OIL products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

ok got it, thanks, i will switch XIST with Cohesion instead.
    As we all have suggested, go SOB solo in pubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Its a winner
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

SOLO ok got it, i had a weird experience last night and i made a post about it. Tread title is SOB REVIEW with XIST. Do you have some input on this?

Comment

Yea I'm already commented im sure if anything it was the cost that caused it
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

SOLO ok got it, i had a weird experience last night and i made a post about it. Tread title is SOB REVIEW with XIST. Do you have some input on this?
            Already commented on it. If you were wearing solo, we would have known the cause but since you were wearing both SOB and Xist so either could be the culprit.

Comment

Already commented on it. If you were wearing solo, we would have known the cause but since you were wearing both SOB and Xist so either could be the culprit.
              I think it was the xist but i could be the combo. One mix is saying "i just want to sleep with you" and the other is "I'm bf material" it must be hard to be congruent with this on
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I think it was the xist but i could be the combo. One mix is saying "i just want to sleep with you" and the other is "I'm bf material" it must be hard to be congruent with this on
                Well, the SOB + Xist combo is good. It was my first combo that got hits for day wear. It's just that using Xist with targets who don't plan to have a relationship would have been like in this case.

Comment

Well, the SOB + Xist combo is good. It was my first combo that got hits for day wear. It's just that using Xist with targets who don't plan to have a relationship would have been like in this case.
                  Yeah i agree
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X