yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

RE:TABOO, COHESION, EVOLVE, XIST OIL products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you think SOB is better?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Why do you think SOB is better?
      I have to ask why would you want a slow release, one on one mix that need long exposure like Evolve in pubs? Do you intend to find your target in pub environment, talk to her for hours then let the sexual part kick in and creep up on her? If you need sexual mix in pubs then SOB is better. It isn't a one on one mix and get hits immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Or get social sexual spray to use in pubs. Evolve is too slow for sexually charged environments like pubs.
        What do you recommend in sprays for pubs?

Comment

I have to ask why would you want a slow release, one on one mix that need long exposure like Evolve in pubs? Do you intend to find your target in pub environment, talk to her for hours then let the sexual part kick in and creep up on her? If you need sexual mix in pubs then SOB is better. It isn't a one on one mix and get hits immediately.
          Would you say SOB would be better in 1 on 1 than Evolve if you want to engage in sex with the target quicker ?

Comment

I just checked and it seems i got a sample bottle of SOB that i never tried before, I'll be going to a bar just to test it out. What would make a good Combo with it? I got XIST OIL, Flirt+crush+bliss in sample bottles. Other stuff (Taboo+Evolve oil) but don't think those are compatible with SOB.

Comment

I just checked and it seems i got a sample bottle of SOB that i never tried before, I'll be going to a bar just to test it out. What would make a good Combo with it? I got XIST OIL, Flirt+crush+bliss in sample bottles. Other stuff (Taboo+Evolve oil) but don't think those are compatible with SOB.
              heard bliss is a good combo with sob but I would try solo first
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I've done Bliss with SOB, I had a blast but watch where you were at, I couldn't shut up and dgf about women's partnership status at all.

If I had Taboo, I'd try that, might bring things down a notch. I'll tell ya what, just one wearing of SOB changed me a lot. I don't think much of women's complaints anymore. I can if I want to but if one of them starts that whine or screech, Its not something I want to waste my time with anymore.

Comment

Just go with SOB solo. You haven't used it so you still don't know how it fairs for you. Don't combo it.

Comment

Go solo and let us know what you think
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

I usually wear Desire Me and SOB when I'm doing my thing.

Comment

That's a lot of cops
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          Go solo and let us know what you think
                          I read these posts late, i tried it with 2 sprays of SOB tester and 2 drops of XIST on 2 bar tenders, one white other asian. I posted the results, not the best, not the worst either. I feel like it did better than the Evolve oil at a bar.

Comment

I read these posts late, i tried it with 2 sprays of SOB tester and 2 drops of XIST on 2 bar tenders, one white other asian. I posted the results, not the best, not the worst either. I feel like it did better than the Evolve oil at a bar.
                            Ditch Xist in pubs. Are you looking for a relationship in pubs?

Comment

Nothing wrong with multiple encounters. I used to have a lot in Pubs, Repeat business. Imprinting, Fatale attraction, Chicks with knives, whole gammut. Wash Rinse repeat.

Comment

He wants to engage insex with his target quickly and quicker than Evolve.

Comment

Weeed?

Comment

Ditch Xist in pubs. Are you looking for a relationship in pubs?
                                    I don't think xist will help much in the bars tbh
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I don't think xist will help much in the bars tbh
                                      Agree with that. He needs to stand out sexually or alpha. Who would pick a boyfriend material in pubs?

Comment

Agree with that. He needs to stand out sexually or alpha. Who would pick a boyfriend material in pubs?
                                        That's right you have to think of the vibe you are sending out.
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

ok got it, thanks, i will switch XIST with Cohesion instead.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X