yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

RE:TABOO, COHESION, EVOLVE, XIST OIL products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE:TABOO, COHESION, EVOLVE, XIST OIL products

Could you tell me some good combos with these 4 and the exact amount of drops that i should apply ?

Xist and evolve 2:1 drops works well for me
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Xist 2 drops is the main stable in combo. Most people use 1 drop Evolve. I go up to 2. Personally, Taboo doesn't work well with my chemistry but in combo, it helps a bit so I use 2.

Xist 2 + Evolve 1 + Cohesion 2
      Xist 2 + Evolve 1 + Taboo 1
      Xist 2 + Taboo 2 + Cohesion 1

Comment

Never used taboo it seems too light on pherimones to justify the purchase
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Thanks Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
            Thanks Anyone else?
            Have you tried those combos above? They're just 4 products so the combination of them in 2-3 mixes for each combo are not that hard especially when they don't clash.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Have you tried those combos above? They're just 4 products so the combination of them in 2-3 mixes for each combo are not that hard especially when they don't clash.
              I've had very positive results with Evolve and Cohesion, I've got some hits off TABOO and Cohesion as well. Haven't had the chance to test the other combos, I would like to try Evolve and XIST on someone. Just wanted to make sure I got the dosage right. Anything with TABOO combo seems like a good day and night wear. All my products are OIL but the cohesion i used was a sample spray-4 shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                Never used taboo it seems too light on pherimones to justify the purchase
                What do you use for day wear?

Comment

I've had very positive results with Evolve and Cohesion, I've got some hits off TABOO and Cohesion as well. Haven't had the chance to test the other combos, I would like to try Evolve and XIST on someone. Just wanted to make sure I got the dosage right. Anything with TABOO combo seems like a good day and night wear. All my products are OIL but the cohesion i used was a sample spray-4 shots.
                  Personally, Taboo for me is only an addon.

For Evolve, you will need to find your sweet spot then just use that dosage in combo. Most members use 1 drop as recommended in the product page.

Comment

Personally, Taboo for me is only an addon.

For Evolve, you will need to find your sweet spot then just use that dosage in combo. Most members use 1 drop as recommended in the product page.
                    I'll be trying 1 drop of Evolve and 2 drops of Xist tonight with a Asian girl as i attempt to go to silk heaven.

Comment

I'll be trying 1 drop of Evolve and 2 drops of Xist tonight with a Asian girl as i attempt to go to silk heaven.
                      Solid combo good luck
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Yes, that's the stable Xist Evolve Combo.

Comment

I've used Xist and Cohesion oils with some success. And Xist and Taboo oils as well. I like Xist and SOB oils probably the best. I find sometimes the oils take a bit to start doing their thing.
                          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                            I've used Xist and Cohesion oils with some success. And Xist and Taboo oils as well. I like Xist and SOB oils probably the best. I find sometimes the oils take a bit to start doing their thing.
                            Ya i hear you on that, that's why for pub nights i want to get some Evolve spray.

Comment

Ya i hear you on that, that's why for pub nights i want to get some Evolve spray.
                              I'm not one to linger in a place for a while so sprays just fit me better. Evolve is good stuff. I've also used it with SOB.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Comment

Sob Is better
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Or get social sexual spray to use in pubs. Evolve is too slow for sexually charged environments like pubs.

Comment

Or get social sexual spray to use in pubs. Evolve is too slow for sexually charged environments like pubs.
                                      What have you found has been best for bars?
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

What have you found has been best for bars?
                                        Sadly I don't use PXS mixes in bars.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X