yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brute vs SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodburn I'd go with Vibe too. I love it. Also, you can compare and contrast the GOALS. Some formulas have identical GOALS.

Comment

Primross said "Honestly I consider it a very light mix. It's by no means a sledgehammer. I don't see any effects on others but it does make me happier and talk more Wich I can use to counter other mixes that give me the feeling I'm too good to talk to anyone"

If you like Flirt, you might want to take a look at Vibe and Bliss. I think Vibe and Bliss are light, yet very social and uplifting. I've only got a sample of Flirt, and just remember liking Vibe the best of Bliss, Flirt, and Vibe. I've only seen positive reactions from Vibe when I wear it.

Comment

I would go with Vibe over Flirt.

Comment

The reason I picked flirt is I heard it's better for strangers (my targets) where as connections is better for people you know. IDK what vibe is useful for
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross The way I see it, Vibe just makes you appear awesome.

A wise man known as idle once said to me to put Vibe on one place and Api on another, and you will appear to be even more awesome!

You can also check the GOALS to see what it might be useful for.

I've used it for parties, everyday wear, and hanging out with friend.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie What do you like about Vibe over Flirt?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                Primross The way I see it, Vibe just makes you appear awesome.

A wise man known as idle once said to me to put Vibe on one place and Api on another, and you will appear to be even more awesome!

You can also check the GOALS to see what it might be useful for.

I've used it for parties, everyday wear, and hanging out with friend.
                Thanks man I'll try it out one day
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Flirt was kind of a dud for me They had sent me a sample of Vibe and I almost didn't use it. I was thinking well Flirt sorta flopped and Vibe has Flirt in it so hmmmm ifk. But eventually I did and I liked it. Then they sent me a big bottle to use in one of Idle's experiments. Since I had more to work with then I could try out different dosages. That's kinda hard to do with a small sample.

Vibe can really be a lot of fun at the right dose.
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-24-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I just didn't like Flirt. I figured that Taboo had the same GOALS, so having Flirt would be redundant. I know some people like Flirt, and great because it's great to have choice, and different people like different things. But I just didn't like it.

Vibe had more of a "pop" to it. With Vibe you are just an awesome guy, and people like you. Add a bit of Api and you take it to the next level.

Also thank you for being so generous with you knowledge! It means a lot to me.

Comment

No problem brother. I try to share what I can. You know the great thing about these forums? I'm always learning more. Often someone will post something that sends me on a search. Next thing I know I've gone down the rabbit hole.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie And in some of those rabbit holes ... science fiction is actually fact.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie And in some of those rabbit holes ... science fiction is actually fact.
                          Gotta love them holes
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

This thread is Brute vs SOB but I kind of wish Domination was part of this conversation too. Unfortunately I haven't tested Domination enough to post anything worthwhile yet.

Comment

I just received my full bottle Vibe. Going to have to test it thoroughly.

Comment

Metaltree I've not used Domination. Might want to look around the forums. I think one recommendation XSteveO gave was to use it with Evolve to give Evolve an extra boost. I'm also guessing Evolve might help mellow the impact of Domination.

Comment

Bloodburn Vibe is a favorite of mine...

Comment

Metaltree I've not used Domination. Might want to look around the forums. I think one recommendation XSteveO gave was to use it with Evolve to give Evolve an extra boost. I'm also guessing Evolve might help mellow the impact of Domination.

Interesting considering since he recommends only using one Evolve by itself. Adding Domination has to be a helluva lot of Enone.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I was trying to find to original post, and have not been able to. I think someone was asking about using more than 2 sprays of Evolve, and I thought he said that 2 sprays Evolve, then add Domination oil.

Comment

???????Xcc In the right circumstances I suppose that could work.

Comment

That's a lot of none
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X