yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sexual alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual alpha

Hey! I'd like to get some advice on this, is there any product that can make you look like a sexual alpha male? I was thinking on desire me but I don't know. It would be great the smell of sex on me, like if I had sex Just before meeting this girl, but what do you guys think? Maybe SOB is just to much and I know it can be a little intimidating (and I don't want exactly to look like a jerk) but feel free to write your opinions

I'll repost what I PM'd you here so maybe others can build off of it.

I would say Xist tries to do that in a way. It is a primarily eRONE mix but a bit romantic/sexual (it has 5 mcg of eNONE). But I don't think that's exactly what you're asking about. I think SOB is one of those though. It is high in cops and high in eNONE. It makes you looks like a jerk (like one of those alpha jerks that get all the hot women) but it is very in your face and intimidates some women, but to most women it is VERY attractive. I wouldn't say it is a bad product though. Ixist has been posting about SOB a lot lately and I've started to test it myself as he encouraged me; I think products like SOB scare some people like us from testing because none of us want to look like jerks but in all honesty its a good product and is attractive to a lot of women, maybe try a sample of it? That's what I have, a sample.

Xcc probably has some good suggestions too.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      yes , yes, yessss

• knowledgeispower
      knowledgeispower commented
      Editing a comment
      hehe KateD I take it you like when your husband wears SOB?

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it mucho

92diego Alpha? Sure. But what kind of alpha?

Cool guy? Api

Successful guy? Ascend

SOB? SOB

Mega-SOB? Probably Destroyer; and maybe Brute.

Super popular? Celebrity

There is also Wolf, Bad Wolf, and... others... There are many alpha formulas, but what kind of alpha do you want to be?

Comment

I was afraid of XiSt runnig out of stock again, so I just bought it and Desire me (I'm so sorry, I couldn't hold my excitement on what copulins can do) and asked for samples of A.C.E. I don't know if I did wrong because Desire me is still being tested, I just couldn't wait any longer, so I'll try it and hope to get the results I'm expecting

Comment

Originally posted by 92diego View Post
        I was afraid of XiSt runnig out of stock again, so I just bought it and Desire me (I'm so sorry, I couldn't hold my excitement on what copulins can do) and asked for samples of A.C.E. I don't know if I did wrong because Desire me is still being tested, I just couldn't wait any longer, so I'll try it and hope to get the results I'm expecting
        Honestly I don't think you'll go wrong with that. Xist by itself has been a great standalone for many people. Xist doesn't give blatant hits in the first or second wear but will definitely work after more uses more than any other products (around the same target of course). That being said, many people have gotten great hits from Xist standalone on the first wear. And yes its safer to get Xist in case it runs out again if money is tight. Desire Me is a good one too because even though I'm still testing it out people have been wearing copulins for a LONG time so it has a history of reports you can read up on both this forum and on PheroTruth Mixing Desire Me with Xist might be an interesting experiment for you to try. Also as a standalone. And the sampler packs go a long way, if I'm not mistaken you can get 20 sprays out of each (2 ml for each) which is equivalent to 10 doses (because 2 sample sprays = 1 full bottle spray). So you can test those for a while before you have the money to buy the ACE pack
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Also is Xist back in stock? Still shows up as out of stock for me. EDIT: Never mind I see 2 are available
          PXS
          AD

Comment

Comment

• 92diego
              92diego commented
              Editing a comment
              BW seems to be a powerfull product, but like it says, you have to work on yourself, no phero will do all the work for you. If you don't it would be like having a Lambo with a Beattle engine :v

I just bought one so 1 more left! ????

Comment

92diego What you are asking for is SOB! You said, like you just had sex before meeting this girl! That is exactly what SOB is lol An alpha male with pussy juice on him, because he's a manwhore lol

Seriously thought, don't be afraid of SOB! What is the worst that can happen? Do you want to get laid? You must try SOB then lol

Ask for a sample if you're afraid of the dark side

Hope you like it!

Comment

• 92diego
                92diego commented
                Editing a comment
                Hehe, I'm afraid of intimidating a girl with it, but I'm thinking of buying more XiSt (when in stock again) and ACE and ask for a sample of SOB, I'll give it a try in my next purchase

I'd go with domination or impaxs with a splash of dm

Comment

• 92diego
                92diego commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll try to get some more info on them. Never heard of domination or Impaxs

• theLaw
                theLaw commented
                Editing a comment
                BW + DM = Bad Cop!!!

92diego I think that's a good idea to ask for a sample of SOB. Those experienced with SOB are sexnificant theLaw Ixist Ragnar Lothbrook So they might be able to give you some input. Also the idea to get samples of Domination or Impaxs might be something worth considering because with a sample if it doesn't work for you, then it's only a sample.

However, I don't know what dm is.

kingtut savage What is dm?

Comment

• Ixist
                Ixist commented
                Editing a comment
                Desire Me I think

• kingtut savage
                kingtut savage commented
                Editing a comment
                Desire me

Ixist and kingtut savage Thank you both!

That is quite a potent mix!

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why but this mix has been in my mind lately: Desire me + Evolve... I asked for ACE samples and a Taboo sample, I bought Desire me and XiSt

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why but this mix has been in my mind lately: Desire me + Evolve... I asked for ACE samples and a Taboo sample, I bought Desire me and XiSt
                  DM and Evolve sounds like a good mix....high eNONE and Cops with just a touch of social mones
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

What product is for when you already got a sure thing and you want them to take out all their sexual frustration, tension, and fantasies out on you? Not for pickin up a broad, but she's coming to your place? Not dinner and a movie, but just it?
                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Welcome back!

I'd reach for PSE.

If it's already a sure thing, maybe Impaxs.

I think GHOST recommended Impaxs plus PSE.

Remember that Evolve may have a clingy factor involve in there some where.

I'm unaware of any clingy factor in PSE or Impaxs as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                        Ragnar Lothbrook Welcome back!

I'd reach for PSE.

If it's already a sure thing, maybe Impaxs.

I think GHOST recommended Impaxs plus PSE.

Remember that Evolve may have a clingy factor involve in there some where.

I'm unaware of any clingy factor in PSE or Impaxs as of right now.
                        Yep, either impaxs + pse or Domination + pse.

Comment

In my personal experience, I'd go with Bad Wolf. It's VERY alpha and VERY sexual. Gotta be able to work with it, it's like a bucking bronco. Gotta get the hang of it and it'll be fun. If not, you'll get thrown off. Despite that, it's definitely one of my favorite products.

Comment

Depends on the type of Alpha'ness you want.

SOB - I'll fuck your Girlfriend tonight while you are at work Alpha.
                            Ascend - Intimidating mildly threatening, makes everyone else look like a spineless bitch type Alpha. "Leader of men" style Alpha
                            Domination - Authoritative Alpha, older guy vibe.

The following dont seem to effect men, in more intimate settings you are top dog, and that might be all you need.

Xist - I have my shit together vibe. Xist is not what I would call Alpha, its effect is something else. It provides a weaker but believable sexual signal.
                            Cohesion - Women respond submissively to this.
                            Evolve - Makes you seem sexually available.

Comment

MaliciousIntent

Brute: As I'm ^&*%ing your girlfriend, I'll live stream it to you while you are at work for all your coworkers to see too.

Comment

• 92diego
                                92diego commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Gosh, this is intimidating but really funny :v

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X