yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tinder Date & Pheros (Connections is INCREDIBLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

I guess, if he will lick her pussy, he will matter no get the taste of milk of other male tinder match...hahahah that's his point.. and why matter for him..
    But this goes the other way around as well, he can shag other women and then go to her and get his cock sucked.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Good points.

And yes, in Scandinavia is common that grown up men even with Rambo bodies are under women. Don't wonder why lots of Scandinavians prefer to be alone.

Me too, support lakerman34
      Men in Scandinavia are under women??? Bitch, please.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

But this goes the other way around as well, he can shag other women and then go to her and get his cock sucked.
        Physiology is different. Men can clean, then welcome next one to suck for a while.
        But women, even if they clean, liquid can stay there for few days !!!

So, isn't the same. Women and men are not same.
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Physiology is different. Men can clean, then welcome next one to suck for a while.
          But women, even if they clean, liquid can stay there for few days !!!

So, isn't the same. Women and men are not same.
          This is simply not true and in a modern society we should not think this.
          Arsenal

Comment

Good points.

And yes, in Scandinavia is common that grown up men even with Rambo bodies are under women. Don't wonder why lots of Scandinavians prefer to be alone.

Me too, support lakerman34
            I, too, know a lot of Norwegians (hung out with a few when I visited Thailand, going to visit them this summer in Norway).
            Specifically, two beautiful, rich blonde Norwegians (one was 19, the other 23).

I consider myself very open sexually, but these two girls? HOLY SHIT they got me beat by quite a lot. I simultaneously thought it was really hot, but also uncomfortable.

I wouldn't have put it past them to rip off my pants/underwear just to satisfy a curiosity. about what my brown dick looked like. It was all completely normal, in their eyes.

At one point, I went to shower in my room at the island we were staying at, and they were showering, completely nude, with my friend (nothing sexual, but still).

Comment

It's not my style.

A couple of years ago, I was sleeping with 4 women.

It confused me, my wallet weighed a LOT less, and I didn't enjoy it.

I prefer one woman of whom I'm her only man (I'd be open to the idea of her having a sexual relationship with a woman, maybe. Specifically because I have a penis and not a vagina).

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post

I, too, know a lot of Norwegians (hung out with a few when I visited Thailand, going to visit them this summer in Norway).
                Specifically, two beautiful, rich blonde Norwegians (one was 19, the other 23).

I consider myself very open sexually, but these two girls? HOLY SHIT they got me beat by quite a lot. I simultaneously thought it was really hot, but also uncomfortable.

I wouldn't have put it past them to rip off my pants/underwear just to satisfy a curiosity. about what my brown dick looked like. It was all completely normal, in their eyes.

At one point, I went to shower in my room at the island we were staying at, and they were showering, completely nude, with my friend (nothing sexual, but still).
                You have prejudices against norwegian women, please stay back where you are (Los Angeles? since you seem to be a Laker man?). And nope, we would not try to rip off your pants to see how your cock look like. Seriously.
                Arsenal

Comment

You have prejudices against norwegian women, please stay back where you are (Los Angeles? since you seem to be a Laker man?). And nope, we would not try to rip off your pants to see how your cock look like. Seriously.
                  WE??? what does mean with we?
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

I am kind of Norwegian too, I showering all nude... hahahahh

Comment

WE??? what does mean with we?
                      Arsenal

Comment

Not really. Just sharing an anecdote about 2 (I'm sure there are WAY more than 2) Norwegian women that I met that claimed to be "sexually liberated."

Comment

Ildergreier it is what it is. different cultures have different ins and outs and intricacies of the culture that, from the receiving end of hearing these observations, sounds like judgments.

I'd love to hear more about it from a woman's perspective, so please share with us how it is in norway

Comment

@IIdergreier pls tell us more about Norwegian women ? And the culture cause it would be interesting to hear

Comment

So, she came to my place and we walked to the restaurant together. She insisted that we get take-out instead of eating in because she was anxious about getting her bag packed.

She seemed aloof, not very emotive with her speech, giving me a half-assed hug, walking a bit of distance from me. I, however, continued acting fine being VERY careful not to ask "what's wrong" or anything of the sort.

We get back to her house, sit on the couch, eat, dead silence. She puts on music.

Then after we eat, I start cracking a couple of jokes, and she smiles in a way that she is trying to hide it, but can't. Eventually, she gives in and is warm again.

She packs her bag. When she's done, I ask "are you done? Good." Grab her by the waist, we make out for a while. She apologizes for being so tired.

She lays on her bed and says, "cuddle me." I did. We cuddled and had an hour nap.

We woke up and then she started joking about how I snore. I told her, "hell naw I don't." She said she'll record me one day.

I kiss her, we have sex, she says, "I have to be at the airport in 3 hours. Feel free to leave, stay, whatever, but I have to leave at 4AM." I tell her I'll stay until she falls asleep, she likes this.

When I leave, I give her a kiss, send her a text wishing her a safe flight (which she responded to).

My 2 issues:
                              1) Exclusivity conversation never came up
                              2) I get the feeling that she doesn't ever want to do stuff in public (she'll go to a restaurant with me, but if I asked her to, say, go out dancing with me, I feel as if she'd say 'no.') There is a grad student ball in a couple of weeks, I brought it up, she said, "yeah, my friend and I might be going. We're both wildly curious." I told her I look really good in a suit, she said, "yeah, it'd give me a good excuse to put on my high school dress." I just didn't get the vibe that she wanted to go with me.

Comment

Maybe she wants a Fwb kind of relationship or she isn't quite comfortable enough to go out in public with her friends and you yet

Comment

Not really. Just sharing an anecdote about 2 (I'm sure there are WAY more than 2) Norwegian women that I met that claimed to be "sexually liberated."
                                  Come on, if women want to see a BBC we use google.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post
                                    @IIdergreier pls tell us more about Norwegian women ? And the culture cause it would be interesting to hear
                                    We are relaxed.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• lakerman34
                                      lakerman34 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      That might be a more appropriate way of describing my 2 Norwegian sisters. VERY relaxed.

wow lakerman34 for a second there i thought you were talking about the puerto rican girl from class.... i was thrown for a bit of a loop there... XD

anyway are you expecting it to be anything like a monogamous type deal?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                      wow lakerman34 for a second there i thought you were talking about the puerto rican girl from class.... i was thrown for a bit of a loop there... XD

anyway are you expecting it to be anything like a monogamous type deal?
                                      I don't know what to expect.

Whatever. It's fun.

If I sense another guy is in the picture, I'll just leave her.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                        Ildergreier it is what it is. different cultures have different ins and outs and intricacies of the culture that, from the receiving end of hearing these observations, sounds like judgments.

I'd love to hear more about it from a woman's perspective, so please share with us how it is in norway
                                        Probably, you should find a real woman in Norway... Anyways, Norwegians never will tell you...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X