yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tinder Date & Pheros (Connections is INCREDIBLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinder Date & Pheros (Connections is INCREDIBLE)

So, a couple of weeks ago, I went on a Tinder date with a girl pursuing her PhD in engineering.

I wore:
    3 sprays 5mcg. Androstenone
    3 sprays IShine

She was laughing the entire time, responding well to my touch (she later told me she was uncomfortable about my touching her hands when I talked, but didn't want to say anything b/c she didn't want to discourage me).

LONG story short, we ended up back at her place, did the dirty.

I've kept this mix consistent, seeing her 3 or 4 more times. Her responses have consistently been positive, but the sex has been INCREDIBLE and she has been insatiable. I'm struggling to keep up. On second "date," she gave me a spare key to her apartment (because she had to leave early and I wanted to sleep in).

On Saturday night, I stuck with the same mix but threw in a spray of Connections. This was the first night we did NOT have sex, but we slept together. She made the point that I was "cuddlier than ever." I found myself showing her pictures of family and introducing her to my favorite music.

The next morning, we had sex several times, and she offered to cook me breakfast, which I accepted. I planned on leaving at around 10AM, but I stayed til 4PM. The talk is VERY sexual, but it started to have an element of "relationship-ness."

I'm not sure how much more serious I want to get, but it's definitely starting to feel like a relationship. Still, I think I'm doing a good job of compartmentalizing my emotions and making sure I'm not falling too hard. I don't know if the same could be said about her.

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post
    So, a couple of weeks ago, I went on a Tinder date with a girl pursuing her PhD in engineering.

I wore:
    3 sprays 5mcg. Androstenone
    3 sprays IShine

She was laughing the entire time, responding well to my touch (she later told me she was uncomfortable about my touching her hands when I talked, but didn't want to say anything b/c she didn't want to discourage me).

LONG story short, we ended up back at her place, did the dirty.

I've kept this mix consistent, seeing her 3 or 4 more times. Her responses have consistently been positive, but the sex has been INCREDIBLE and she has been insatiable. I'm struggling to keep up. On second "date," she gave me a spare key to her apartment (because she had to leave early and I wanted to sleep in).

On Saturday night, I stuck with the same mix but threw in a spray of Connections. This was the first night we did NOT have sex, but we slept together. She made the point that I was "cuddlier than ever." I found myself showing her pictures of family and introducing her to my favorite music.

The next morning, we had sex several times, and she offered to cook me breakfast, which I accepted. I planned on leaving at around 10AM, but I stayed til 4PM. The talk is VERY sexual, but it started to have an element of "relationship-ness."

I'm not sure how much more serious I want to get, but it's definitely starting to feel like a relationship. Still, I think I'm doing a good job of compartmentalizing my emotions and making sure I'm not falling too hard. I don't know if the same could be said about her.
    Don't forget is a Tinder match. Same way as you got many matches, she also got (and she even more) hahah
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Don't forget is a Tinder match. Same way as you got many matches, she also got (and she even more) hahah
      I'm fairly certain there is no other guy.

I'd be a little upset if there was. Not at her, but just in general. It would hurt a little.

I had a date set up with another woman this past Friday, but I bailed (partially because I felt bad that this girl is so deep and I do like her, but mostly because I was really tired from the night before).

Comment

Man.........you're playing with fire here.

You're getting a girl hooked, and then thinking you can just walk away?

You just brought a knife to a gun-fight.

This type of game is super-effective, but there's a reason why guys don't use it.

Now.........just pray you don't become her new hobby.

Good luck!!!

Comment

Boy you went and did it now. If it's just sex never spend the night. Spending the night without sex? Big mistake. Now you see why.

Comment

Congratulations, you are in a relationship.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm fairly certain there is no other guy.

I'd be a little upset if there was. Not at her, but just in general. It would hurt a little.

I had a date set up with another woman this past Friday, but I bailed (partially because I felt bad that this girl is so deep and I do like her, but mostly because I was really tired from the night before).
              My comment comes with the intention, of keeping feet on the ground, then don't be too disappointed. I don't know how it works Tinder in your country because of the culture.
              However, Tinder basically is the app for hook ups, but of course they don't promote it like this. Otherwise only perverts will sign in.

Just look, you went with your match and also arranging a date with other match and probably sending messages with other matches. Why make you think that one of your matches, she is completely devoted for you? Of course, they can be devoted during the moment they are with you, that yes..
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

My comment comes with the intention, of keeping feet on the ground, then don't be too disappointed. I don't know how it works Tinder in your country because of the culture.
                However, Tinder basically is the app for hook ups, but of course they don't promote it like this. Otherwise only perverts will sign in.

Just look, you went with your match and also arranging a date with other match and probably sending messages with other matches. Why make you think that one of your matches, she is completely devoted for you? Of course, they can be devoted during the moment they are with you, that yes..
                Yeah, I thought about it, and if that's the case, I'd probably stop seeing her. No hard feelings, just I think that would be the easiest out for me, and I kind of want her to understand that I don't see women that are seeing other men.

Comment

Yeah, I thought about it, and if that's the case, I'd probably stop seeing her. No hard feelings, just I think that would be the easiest out for me, and I kind of want her to understand that I don't see women that are seeing other men.
                  But you on your hand are having fingers out too, I am pointing at the woman you are interested in in your phd. program.....
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Congratulations, you are in a relationship.
                    LMAO I love this woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

LMAO I love this woman.
                      Thank you darling.

Arsenal

Comment

Soooo.....I asked her about being exclusive WITHOUT the dating label.

She's polyamorous, not currently seeing anyone else.

It didn't go well.

She told me I "took 7 months off her life" bringing that up and that she "needs time to digest it all" and "it's not very appealing to me."

I'm seeing her Thursday, then she flies off to go visit her sisters.

I may be giving the key back.

Comment

Soooo.....I asked her about being exclusive WITHOUT the dating label.

She's polyamorous, not currently seeing anyone else.

It didn't go well.

She told me I "took 7 months off her life" bringing that up and that she "needs time to digest it all" and "it's not very appealing to me."

I'm seeing her Thursday, then she flies off to go visit her sisters.

I may be giving the key back.
                          Exlusive when you aren't dating or a relationship???? What the fuck is wrong with you?
                          Arsenal

Comment

Exlusive when you aren't dating or a relationship???? What the fuck is wrong with you?
                            I think that's a pretty regular thing, according to my online research.

Date someone for a while, and then get into that "relationship-y" shit after a few months.

Am I sorely mistaken? I hear jumping into a relationship rarely works out.

I told her it'd be very selfish of me to keep her from talking to the guy that may end up being her husband, BUT I wanted to be sexually exclusive.

EDIT: Oh yeah, "dating." I asked her to date. But I don't want another person in the picture. Not my style.
                            Last edited by lakerman34; 11-01-2017, 07:50 AM. Reason: Re-read your post

Comment

I think that's a pretty regular thing, according to my online research.

Date someone for a while, and then get into that "relationship-y" shit after a few months.

Am I sorely mistaken? I hear jumping into a relationship rarely works out.

I told her it'd be very selfish of me to keep her from talking to the guy that may end up being her husband, BUT I wanted to be sexually exclusive.

EDIT: Oh yeah, "dating." I asked her to date. But I don't want another person in the picture. Not my style.
                              Like that isn't selfish to ask of someone you are not in a relationship with. Wanting all the perks of a relationship, but skipping the responsibility. Seriously you made a fool out of yourself.

Arsenal

Comment

Sure, that's the ideal scenario.
                                Is not a math rule, but meeting place is has an strong influence over the kind of relationship. Meeting a girl at Ph. course, has other value for relationship than meeting a girl at bar or Tinder.

Comment

But you on your hand are having fingers out too, I am pointing at the woman you are interested in in your phd. program.....
                                  Men must have different options, as women for any unknown reason or little issue will fly away.. For women is different, they must being say no to many guys everyday..

Comment

Men must have different options, as women for any unknown reason or little issue will fly away.. For women is different, they must being say no to many guys everyday..
                                    If you can't get a woman to sleep with you by ask her for it, and sex only, guess you just don't have what it a woman wants for a cock without commitment situation. You are just not sexy enough, instead you are an ordinary man that wants to be the player and end up hurting women. I know a lot of stories where this didn't end well for either parts. The women got pregnant and the men almost killed.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

If you can't get a woman to sleep with you by ask her for it, and sex only, guess you just don't have what it a woman wants for a cock without commitment situation. You are just not sexy enough, instead you are an ordinary man that wants to be the player and end up hurting women. I know a lot of stories where this didn't end well for either parts. The women got pregnant and the men almost killed.
                                      Not entirely sure what you're saying here.

I think I did the right thing bringing up what I did.
                                      She's poly, and that's a lifestyle I want no part of.
                                      I think I handed this very much like a man. It sucks because we both clearly really like each other, but I don't want her to stop what's natural to her, and she shouldn't stop what's natural for me.

It's just a compatibility issue. Again, it sucks, but that's life.

Comment

Not entirely sure what you're saying here.

I think I did the right thing bringing up what I did.
                                        She's poly, and that's a lifestyle I want no part of.
                                        I think I handed this very much like a man. It sucks because we both clearly really like each other, but I don't want her to stop what's natural to her, and she shouldn't stop what's natural for me.

It's just a compatibility issue. Again, it sucks, but that's life.
                                        She is not your girlfriend, you had no right to ask that of her.

Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X