yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tinder Date & Pheros (Connections is INCREDIBLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

She is not your girlfriend, you had no right to ask that of her.
    I'm struggling to follow your logic.

Perhaps I wasn't clear -- at the very beginning, we did say we wanted this to be casual, but led it open to "if it becomes a relationship, then that's cool."

I don't necessarily want a relationship, but I was exclusivity with the potential of relationship.

I always think that just being honest with exactly what you want is the best policy.

You disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by lakerman34 View Post

I'm struggling to follow your logic.

Perhaps I wasn't clear -- at the very beginning, we did say we wanted this to be casual, but led it open to "if it becomes a relationship, then that's cool."

I don't necessarily want a relationship, but I was exclusivity with the potential of relationship.

I always think that just being honest with exactly what you want is the best policy.

You disagree?
      Yes, I fucking do. What she does with her pussy is not one of your concern.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Play nice ....he was only stating his preference to her

Comment

Sure, I'm not disagreeing with you there.

But stating my needs and saying, "if you don't align with them, this isn't going to work" is, imo, PERFECTLY legitimate. That's all I did. I threw the ball into her court, and it's her decision now.

If she chooses to play, awesome. If not, then it just isn't going to work.

I'm not telling her what to do with her vagina. I'm telling her what I want and asking whether she wants to continue. I think this is what healthy adults in any sort of relationship do.

Comment

lakerman34

This is called a "sh*t test".

Unfortunately, you failed.........................but there's always tomorrow.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

lakerman34

Cheers!
              Honestly, that's the first thing that came to mind.

Did I fail?

I told her what I want (which, I'm pretty sure, you'd say is alpha), and then I told her to take her time with her decision, and then I shut up and remained silent (we haven't spoken since).

Every other shit test she's given me (ex: talking about how awesome other guys were in bed, how she should go after 22 year olds because they're constantly hard, etc.) I've shot back like a BOSS (for example: you keep forgetting the "best guy I've had in bed UNTIL YOU" and "eh, soft, hard, my skills will always be far superior to any 22 year old. I know you can't resist this incredibly sexy body").

Even during our convo yesterday, I responded with, "well, this didn't go as planned" and "if you're a good girl, I'll tuck you in at night."

So I got WAY more Ws than Ls going for me, I think.

Comment

• theLaw
                theLaw commented
                Editing a comment
                I was referring to the post from Ildergreier..........she was sh*t testing you with her response.

• lakerman34
                lakerman34 commented
                Editing a comment
                theLaw Oh. I see.

Eh. Internet ladies.

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                She was total immature to come with this stuff.

Originally posted by Mr.wonderful View Post

Play nice ....he was only stating his preference to her
              What is wrong?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Sure, I'm not disagreeing with you there.

But stating my needs and saying, "if you don't align with them, this isn't going to work" is, imo, PERFECTLY legitimate. That's all I did. I threw the ball into her court, and it's her decision now.

If she chooses to play, awesome. If not, then it just isn't going to work.

I'm not telling her what to do with her vagina. I'm telling her what I want and asking whether she wants to continue. I think this is what healthy adults in any sort of relationship do.
                But this is the point, there are no relationship. You only want something casual and even want her to stay faithful to you while she doesn't get to be the girlfriend.
                Arsenal

Comment

lakerman34

Cheers!
                  It is not me who shags that man.
                  Arsenal

Comment

It is not me who shags that man.
                    Not with that attitude............................but maybe if you were a little less-abrasive..............maybe.

Comment

But this is the point, there are no relationship. You only want something casual and even want her to stay faithful to you while she doesn't get to be the girlfriend.
                      Again, we both got into this saying we wanted casual BUT were open to the idea that it could become an actual relationship.

Am I not being straightforward with this?

Also, I'm pretty sure this is how a lot of relationships form. Go on some dates, sleep together a few times, thinks feel good, thinks get deeper.

Comment

Not with that attitude............................but maybe if you were a little less-abrasive..............maybe.
                        Hmpf.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Again, we both got into this saying we wanted casual BUT were open to the idea that it could become an actual relationship.

Am I not being straightforward with this?

Also, I'm pretty sure this is how a lot of relationships form. Go on some dates, sleep together a few times, thinks feel good, thinks get deeper.
                          In the Unites States, perhaps. We on the other side of the world tries at least to be class acts.
                          Arsenal

Comment

In the Unites States, perhaps. We on the other side of the world tries at least to be class acts.
                            You seem cool. I like it.

BUUUUUUTTTTTTTT I think you're also confused, too. I'm willing to take some responsibility for, perhaps, not describing my situation very well.

Comment

Again, it sucks, but that's life.
                              Yes, this is how it is... that's the game between women and men. Like any game, sometimes win, sometimes lose..
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I guess, if he will lick her pussy, he will matter no get the taste of milk of other male tinder match...hahahah that's his point.. and why matter for him..
                                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

BUUUUUUTTTTTTTT I think you're also confused, too. I'm willing to take some responsibility for, perhaps, not describing my situation very well.
                                  Exactly, my friend, no need to do any explanations. Just be free to share your thoughts, most of users, will read and comment.. judging someone isn't appropriate.

Comment

Now now let's not forget we are on the MEN'S forum. XD

It's also been confirmed that women in scandinavia are a lot different than women in the USA. I have friends in both places XD

lakerman34 for the record, i support you to keep doing what you're doing. I agree with your intentions and where you took your conversation with the chick.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                      Now now let's not forget we are on the MEN'S forum. XD

It's also been confirmed that women in scandinavia are a lot different than women in the USA. I have friends in both places XD

lakerman34 for the record, i support you to keep doing what you're doing. I agree with your intentions and where you took your conversation with the chick.
                                      Good points.

And yes, in Scandinavia is common that grown up men even with Rambo bodies are under women. Don't wonder why lots of Scandinavians prefer to be alone.

Me too, support lakerman34

Comment

He, he, he.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X