yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sexual alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92diego

Alpha-ImpaXS Designed for a community member this blend makes a very fast alpha imprint on those around you. Unlike a steady buildup, and thus easier to believe signature you'd find in Ascend or APi, or the new Artisan Blend Dominant Ascend, this is a fast acting blend. Its like walking into

Domination XS! High-Potency Androstenone / Androstanone Pheromone Oil (with the addition of 2 Highly-Sexual masculine Pheromone Molecules) Faster than speed seduction! More Powerful than any pickup line!  Able to leap over any cock-block in a single bound! (â

Comment

theLaw said "BW + DM = Bad Cop!!!"

How many drops of each?

Comment

• 92diego
        92diego commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I read about BW, I can only imagine the apocalyptic effects when mixing this two... my next order will be BW and SOB, I want to try Impaxs too

I have SOB and will be test driving it in a few weeks from now will give you my verdict then

Comment

KateD Can you elaborate on how SOB makes you feel please? I really want to know it from a female perspective

From what I can see is that it gets women very horny

Just today I was at a bar, and this pretty and sexy blonde was next to me with her friends. She was dancing to the music and her friends watching. I started watching her and her body movements were very sexual. I knew the SOB that I wore was affecting her. So I being a "SOB" just looked at her and gave her that "sexual look" when we made eye contact lol

About a minute after that look, she comes to me and extend her arms towards me, and wants me to dance with her. I happily oblige and we start dancing. We danced for about three songs, from hip-hop to salsa. She asked me some random questions about me while we danced, and she just couldn't keep her hands off me. Also when I was dancing and touching her, grabbing her, and grinding on her lol, she had this look on her face like she was moaning during sex. It was pretty intense, and I was feeling it too!

I felt like we could have had sex for sure! But then all of the sudden she leans in and tell me that she has to go, and leaves very quickly! I'm like wtf, did I take too long to escalate? Maybe it was too much for her? I don't know! Didn't even get a chance to get her info

She was super in to it, I mean we were basically dry humping lol

I'm a SOB right now, so IDGAF lol!

Seriously though, I need to know how it makes you feel. It works fast, but I'm afraid it scares some girls lol Maybe too fast, maybe I made a mistake. I think I just didn't drive it correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
          KateD Can you elaborate on how SOB makes you feel please? I really want to know it from a female perspective

From what I can see is that it gets women very horny

Just today I was at a bar, and this pretty and sexy blonde was next to me with her friends. She was dancing to the music and her friends watching. I started watching her and her body movements were very sexual. I knew the SOB that I wore was affecting her. So I being a "SOB" just looked at her and gave her that "sexual look" when we made eye contact lol

About a minute after that look, she comes to me and extend her arms towards me, and wants me to dance with her. I happily oblige and we start dancing. We danced for about three songs, from hip-hop to salsa. She asked me some random questions about me while we danced, and she just couldn't keep her hands off me. Also when I was dancing and touching her, grabbing her, and grinding on her lol, she had this look on her face like she was moaning during sex. It was pretty intense, and I was feeling it too!

I felt like we could have had sex for sure! But then all of the sudden she leans in and tell me that she has to go, and leaves very quickly! I'm like wtf, did I take too long to escalate? Maybe it was too much for her? I don't know! Didn't even get a chance to get her info

She was super in to it, I mean we were basically dry humping lol

I'm a SOB right now, so IDGAF lol!

Seriously though, I need to know how it makes you feel. It works fast, but I'm afraid it scares some girls lol Maybe too fast, maybe I made a mistake. I think I just didn't drive it correctly
          I'm curious to see what KateD thinks. How many sprays did you use? Paired with anything else?

It's possible she was getting too into it but also has a boyfriend/husband and felt guilty and left or maybe she wasn't you know ready down there for sex and wanted to evacuate before it led to that? Did she give you any signal or message before leaving that she felt uncomfortable?
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ixist Women have a habit of spontaneously withdrawing themselves from the moment to reflect on how others might be perceiving them. Her feelings might have been so intense, she was whiplashed out of her pleasant state, worried how her friends would perceive her, and ran. It's also possible she was hoping you would follow her in a minute or so.

Women typically dance at night clubs and bars in such a way to (apparently) solicit attention, sexually provoke men, and find a sexual partner. This has been studied.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Perhaps you could have escalated faster. Perhaps you could have been the one to walk away, let her cool down a bit, and then return to her in a few minutes. (That's what I would have done.) But I think at the rate you are going, you'll find another such woman soon enough and things will go more to your liking.

Comment

knowledgeispower I had my usual SOB + Bliss combo. One spray each on the front neck. This is the combo I've been testing for some weeks now. I love it very much!

All those things you mentioned are possible, and I didn't notice any discomfort from her. Actually at first I didn't expect it to hit her so hard, and it made me just a little bit uncomfortable but I got in to it real quick lol

I'm used to XS blends hitting hard! I always expect it!

She was 9-10 European type, blonde, tight body, super sexy!

Xcc Thinking back, I do think it might have been her friends. She was hit extremely hard, but maybe didn't want her friends to think less of her. She did ask me where I live right away! To me that was take me home now queue!

I really think I was a bit too slow to escalate, I was observing her too much. I kind of wanted to see how far SOB will take this on it's own

"Her feelings might have been so intense, she was whiplashed out of her pleasant state, worried how her friends would perceive her, and ran."

This statement makes a lot of sense, and I do think this is what happened! Thank you!

Still waiting on lovely KateD and her input on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                knowledgeispower I had my usual SOB + Bliss combo. One spray each on the front neck. This is the combo I've been testing for some weeks now. I love it very much!
                Try adding Cohesion! I have been running a SOB + Bliss + Cohesion (1 spray each) combo all week and it works WONDERS. Very great attention getter. I like the Cohesion because it prevents women who are menstruating from being turned off/repelled by you. I've been wearing it around my wife who is currently on her period with 0 issues whatsoever
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower If you had to estimate the ratios of A1 to Enone with your combination, what would they be?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    knowledgeispower If you had to estimate the ratios of A1 to Enone with your combination, what would they be?
                    Now that's a good question. It's a tough one because I have no idea what concentration SOB has, but to be safe I would say at least 25 mcg of A1 per 5-10 mcg of eNONE. That being said I believe Cohesion has a lot more A1 than we think. It's AT LEAST 50 mcg and I would not be surprised if it was closer in the 75-100 mcg+ range.
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

knowledgeispower In my research of reading posts, I've wondered if the A1 effects on women max out at about 100 mcg. So I don't know if there is any reason to use more than 100 mcg of A1.

Comment

• RTBoss
                        RTBoss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I remember Garry at LAL saying you can't OD on A-1, but it just makes women loopy.

knowledgeispower In my research of reading posts, I've wondered if the A1 effects on women max out at about 100 mcg. So I don't know if there is any reason to use more than 100 mcg of A1.
                      Sounds about right!
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

On that note does anyone have a ballpark figure for eNONE in SOB? PXS won't tell us and I'm curious if it's something like Evolve (or more)

I know the AD version (IJ) had 15 mcg total mones spread among 3 mones including B nols but the SOB has nearly 1800 mcg of total mones...probably a lot of that is cops and b nols but I'm curious what we should expect for eNONE. is 40-50 mcg reasonable or is that not likely?
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

RTBoss "I remember Garry at LAL saying you can't OD on A-1, but it just makes women loopy."

I was under the impression you could shower in it because women just can't get enough. The only incident I know of this perhaps not being true was on NeverGiveUp journal where he wrote something about he and his girlfriend had headaches and he thought it might be from the amount of A1 he used over an extended time. But that could be more of an exception than the rule.

Comment

Xcc RTBoss Have to disagree with Gary. You can definitely get negative effects on women with too much A1. I wrote about it in this thread below some time ago.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...r-men/29830-a1

Comment

GHOST Thank you for disagreeing because if we always agree, we learn nothing and don't progress.

Comment

GHOST

At your post

You mentioned: "It's only happened with mega doses though."

What is a mega dose?

Also, I've seen about 3 cut offs for A1: 10 mcg; 40 to 50 mcg; and 90 to 100 mcg.

I think the general idea is that effects can be seen at 10 mcg. Other effects start to present at 40 to 50 mcg. Effects max out at 90 to 100 mcg.

What are your thoughts on this?

Comment

GHOST

At your post

You mentioned: "It's only happened with mega doses though."

What is a mega dose?

Also, I've seen about 3 cut offs for A1: 10 mcg; 40 to 50 mcg; and 90 to 100 mcg.

I think the general idea is that effects can be seen at 10 mcg. Other effects start to present at 40 to 50 mcg. Effects max out at 90 to 100 mcg.

What are your thoughts on this?
                                  With the first women it was 3 drops of cohesion oil for 4 days in a row.

I can't remember the exact dose for the second women but it was well over 100mcg of straight A1 in alcohol for about a week

Each woman became more and more emotional/clingy as the days went on with frequent outbursts of tears over the smallest things.

Comment

GHOST Wow! That's the first time I've heard about the increased emotionality that might be associated with high A1 use. Thanks!

Comment

Xcc check out my post here:

Leslie graciously gave me a bottle of XS141 (Limitless) to test out and report on. I read very little on this product but read it has lead to a lot of

Long story short I decided to try and diffuse the situation with A1...so I sprayed 2 sprays Crush, 1 spray Cohesion, and 3 drops Cohesion oil for safe measure. Within 30 minutes she began crying and finally was able to feel better and the situation blew over. But during this period she was excessively emotional and crying a lot more than usual during her cycle. It was the most emotional I have ever seen my wife. I'm not 100% sure OD'ing on A1 was the right response, but once she got it all out (the crying and her feelings) she felt ALOT better which probably was also due to the A1.
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X